What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OJD's SSSG

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Alright so I took them outta the solo cups & put them into 4 in sq containers last nite. Then tied them down using some fuzzy straws except the runt which i might just leave be and see how it grows out...They are almost 2 weeks old now and i can already notice a skunky smell on one or two of them when i rub the stems. Not much else to add at this point other than some more pics! Btw some are diff angles of the same plant & Sorry bout the quality on some of them the sun kept goin behind the clouds lol. peace

blackone

Veteran
The plants will totally love you for that transplant - I'm sure you'll notice a serious growth spurt now, good job:)

Irie_Lion

Veteran
The plants will totally love you for that transplant - I'm sure you'll notice a serious growth spurt now, good job:)

Yea man they are growing at a nice rate gotta keep bending and tying them down lol....

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking great IL, they are looking nice and lush and will respond well to the re-pot and it will be good to see how they grow under LST
good luck keep up the good show
peace

I

idoreallytry

lookin good bro got to show them babies who's boss,,peace tagged

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Ok its update time once again....was watching a lil bit of football so that kinda delayed me a bit lol. Anyways back to the matter at hand. The plants are now 17 days old and loving their new homes....I've been tying them down as they grow trying to induce some side branching....So far so good I think. They also got their first feeding today of some of the new "GO" line by GH...so we will see how they react to that. I recieved the line free as a sample pack and figured i'd put it to use on them this run as well as anyting else i got goin at the min. Earlier while i was retying some of them down i noticed what looked like lil male preflowers on 2 of the plants so i marked them and will see if my observation is correct. One of them is kinda skunky smelling with compact nodes so if its a he i will keep it around for some pollen collecting later...The stalks on all of them are thickening up and leaves gettin kinda broad now...that may change as they mature but only time will tell. Hmmm not much else to add and I dont wanna bore anyone so here are some fresh pics from today!!
Group shots

#9 < this one was the runt so i never bothered to lst it. Its doin ok now though.

I will have to go back and look at the containers to see which ones I marked as suspected males and match them to the pics later....Hope everyone is having an Irie weekend :joint:

Peace & Love

I

idoreallytry

lookin good brother they will be some very branchy girls nice job workin them girls over,,,peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice update bro

man this is going to be a fun ride

keep up the good work

peace

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Day 21

Day 21

So they are officially 3 weeks old today :party: ...my lil ones are growing up so quickly I remember the day they first broke the surface...ah memories :chin: They will get a new home later today into some 1gal bags until sex is determined. Gave them another feeding of Nutes ("GO" for those who might have missed it) last nite...bout half strength of what GH feeding schedule recommended...Things still looking good so far and hopefully continues this way. Oh yea the other day while doin some training on them I was retying one of the suspected males down and must have used to much force or just bent the wrong spot but I snapped the main stalk :yoinks:.... there was just a lil skin on the back keeping it from coming completely off lol. I acted quicly and tied it in the opposite direction to help keep its place & try to repair itself. A few days later now and It showed no ill effects of the injury and seems to be growing new tissue to reattach itself!!! Good job on these OJD....takes a beating and dont even flinch lol. Ill get some pics up later today after transplanting...peace

Irie_Lion

Veteran
ok sorry bout the delay been kinda busy transplanting and takin care of everyday stuff but here are the pics....day 22. As mentioned b4 they have just been put into the 1gal bags where they will stay til i put'em in 11ltr containers til i'm ready to flower them....probably around the end of this month depending on how they are lookin. Some area more branchy than others and quite a few of have a nice strong odor when i brush against them ;) I know its only gona get stronger as they mature. Well here are the pics....hope everyone has an Irie weekend...the weather has been beautiful here lately....

Jah Guide

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^^^^ thats the one I accidently snapped the main stalk...can hardly tell as healthy as it is!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking beatiful bro

great updates

this is going to be 1 killer thread with lots of info

peace

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great IL they look like they are lovin the lst this is going to be a great show
peace bro

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Thanks everyone...Most have at least 4-6 main tops which is right where i want it. Hopefully they take off again now that they have been transplanted...there was a vert nice root system on all of them wish I woulda snapped a pic. Btw how tall were the ones when u guys flowered them out..Im thinkin about changing them here at the beginin of oct. With the stretch being so big do think that will be enuff to get them 2-3 ft? Honestly i want to keep them 3 1/2ft or under so i need to time it just right.....

REZDOG

Veteran
Looks promising man.
Get rid of that bark in the cups,it's too acidic and it's slowing down your plants,as well as creating a slight Ca(lcium) deficiency....
Or you over-water/feed/fed....
At any rate,you've got the kick ass genetics,the rest is up to you.

Cheers!

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Day 27

Day 27

Well time for a quick update...Just got done lookin at the plants trying to look for preflowers. At this point its lookin like i have 2 fem, 5 males and a few that are still undecided...I will take clones off the 2 I am almost certain are ladies and hope for the best with the rest that are still up in the air....crossing my fingers they are girls though lol. Cant complain either way as long as i get at least One keeper of each ill be happy :) Tomorrow I think I might transplant the 2 girls into 11ltr pots and get them ready for flowering at the end of the month! Pics soon come....

Jah Bless