What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ojd´s 420 smokeout

neuroherb

Cheers Capt was a pleasure meeting yourself also, very sound to share that excellent stash you had. Its going to take me a bit to mentally put the picture of everyone I met to there appropriate IC name. Some are a bit easier but I met a lot of folk in short bursts when really baked & not sure I caught all the names. If I seem to have forgotten anyone its not delibrate just long term loss of short term memory. I will need to check into this getting stuff posted from holland as sorting a kosher postal address at the mo.

I would be up for an IC smokeout its excellent IMHO getting baked and talking about cannabis with folk who actually know their stuff.

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Core.,
It was great meeting you as well...I'm trying to do the same neuro,,,it's tough trying to put faces with usernames...
Thats why we have next year...You guys going camping be sure to save your pennies for the next 4/20...

ojd,
not quite ready to let your thread die friend...I have some other hash pics I'll throw in as well...

Hit me by PM when yopu have time........................................CC

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Same here capt...but i understand..... we met and talkt just briefly...i wanted to pick up on some of the convo's but i did't come around to that at the end......Nway i will recognise you next time...so don't weat it :smile:

G

I shall talk to a friend this weekend about a possible campsite!

German Techno, eh? I woulda loved that 10 years ago, but these days I'm much more mellow! lol

Hiya core, yup, your sssdh was really good, I remember showing mitsu the big green mess on my fingers after I broke it up, very sticky, lovely stuff.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
off the top of my head I know Elevator Man will be
I could be persuaded. I like camping, as long as the house rules are lax, and there's no general public around! Would probably try and dig out a few cubes too, if the occasion were right. That could be interesting...:)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
great thread

great thread

greetings everyone, this thread makes me wish id gotten my act together to be there again this year. but alas it was not to be. but its great to see you all had such a superb meet.

will do my best to be there again next year.

peace out

gm

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Gais,
Sure hope you make it next year as it will be a blast with bbetter planning on everyones part..
And also a big thank you for the coco tips...
Take care...............................CC

THC4SIM

gaiusmarius said:
greetings everyone, this thread makes me wish id gotten my act together to be there again this year. but alas it was not to be. but its great to see you all had such a superb meet.

will do my best to be there again next year.

peace out

gm

Good to see your still around bud!! :wave: we missed you with the roor this year!
hope to see ya next 420 :rasta:

bigbuddhaseeds

hey ojd! and crew, yes guys!! pissed that i didnt have a smoke with the uk possee!! but i did manage to try your mrnice ssh x mango, from the haze, its always great to see sooo much high grade made in the uk, keep it going !! peace and love to you all
we had a great time at the cup, bbseeds

B

British_Bulldog

big buddha, I smoked out on your indica 'Cheese' at the 420 Cup - it's quite nice. I prefer the original UK Cheese clone, but yours is still good.

Peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah seems i missed you budda
yeah keep churning out the uk elites
ive heard great things about the g but never tried it
maybe il try some the next time i see you(if youve got any)
catch you next time
peace