What's new

ojd´s 420 smokeout

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
almost time to drive over :)...hope the puffing go's well :rasta:

Z10N

hey guys I envy you all so much , I was planing to come this year but again $ didn't work out as planned.. : ( oh well, next year !!

please smoke a few bongs for me ayy?! :D

enjoy !!!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a litle update before i go for the wake and bake

somegoodies i picked up

i will do a big written update tomorow after the cup when i got some tme
as im here for 3 more days
peace

Last edited:

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
HAPPY 420 ALL

glad to see my buddy Ed from delta 9 is helping ya'll get high.

and hopefully no wet hash was entered this year.

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
damn ojd, I think my eyes just popped out and I am having a seizure :laughing:

next year I am definately grabbing me a judge pass, and gonna start training my lungs today :rasta:

since I will be in amsterdam from 2nd to the 5th of may this year, maybe when you have the time you can give me some pointers how you go about choosing which imported hashes and local hashes to buy in amsterdam???

anyway, good luck with your judging and keep those pics going...so far they are rocking :headbange

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Where for inport hashes....
ojd,no problem with the imports eh???Hahhahahhahah
Yes,I see the soles and the caramella,and the polm and the Whack!stani and..........

southflorida

Veteran
ojd and capt.crip which coffeeshops you recommend for me to go in amsterdam to buy good import hash, ice hash and kief...if possible so it is not overpriced?

since I will be there in two weeks wanted to ask someone who can give a reliable opinion :wave:

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
We will get some post up about hashes bro...No worries...
But the best is NOT from the shops...Just the way it is......
You will get sorted,,,no worries.....................CC

southflorida

Veteran
damn CC, r u posting using a lap top? when I was in netherlands last year, I couldn't type a word since I was blasted by all the weed I was smoking, since I didn't know anything about smoking hash at that time...I stuck to smoking WW, AK-47, BB and SSH, and all I can say is I felt like I was in some freaking dream the whole week. :bashhead:

i must have looked like that guy getting banged with that hammer :laughing:

in two weeks when I come to amsterdam, I just wanted to chill out in coffeeshops with nice atmosphere and just get wasted over and over and over...if I get the local stuff you are talking about this year...I think coffeshop crawling will be where I am ''actually'' crawling from coffeshop to coffeeshop :pointlaug

when I grow my own...hopefully in the nearest future and develop an OK tolerance I will only then risk smoking the best weed and hash

eventhough I smoked for ten years in a row living in the states, started when was 14 y.o. the 12 year brake must have did something to my brains...because when I hit that WW the first time...I could not speak...and my older son was laughing his ass off at me...since I was just babbling some stupid shit...when I tried to talk...and the feeling was like I was in a dream...was amazing...I couldn't believe I was so fuc.... high. :abduct:

anyway to make a long story short, just wanted ojd's and your opinion where the best coffeeshops in amsterdam to chill and smoke non-stop for four days with good weed/hash at decent prices and friendly service

thanks in advance :wave: :smoweed:

dreaded

ojd, love the pics. I'm 45 & STILL saying i'm gonna make it over there on 420. I was probably saying this before icmag even had there cups. Ohwell w/ good health... i'll make it.
Anyway... thanks for bringing me there...lotsa strains of weed & hash to be had. Thanks again. THANKS too you also CC. :rasta:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So glad you are all having a wonderful time. Wish we were there :) Enjoy each other thats what your really there for. Much love to you all .... hopefully see you next time.

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Babbabud said:
So glad you are all having a wonderful time. Wish we were there :) Enjoy each other thats what your really there for. Much love to you all .... hopefully see you next time.

I'll 2nd that.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
trichomefarmer said:
HAPPY 420 ALL

glad to see my buddy Ed from delta 9 is helping ya'll get high.

and hopefully no wet hash was entered this year.
Lmao bro, that wet GHS bubble was awful, just like the manali I was gifted...lol...

G

missleading title

missleading title

this thread shouldve been called "ojd the walking coffeeshop",,,

excellent ,very full bag of weed he had(5 ounce to hand out ) and is always a pleasure to toke with ,,
nice 1 mate see ya soon :headbange

M

mosca negra

Congrats to all who attended and all who entered! What a great time it was, aside of all the politics...

It sure was wonderful meeting other ICers, for sure! I enjoyed meeting & sampling from Capt. Crip, OJD, Logic, Dr. D, Slycrayon, and of course, True Cannabliss! You guys ROCK and the bud was the best. I remember saying to myself, "I'm sure glad this bud wasn't entered, otherwise I would've never of sampled it"! lol

I was really impressed by everyone's generosity and kindness-- almost like a brotherhood we belong to... just Great.

Grade A herbage was had by all!

One last thing OJD, sorry we never hooked up Sat. pm because I really wanted to try you Mango Nevil's Haze... :( I did really enjoy your ECSD! Thanks!

Mosca Negra

Kenny Lingus

Sorry I never got to meet everyone around this year.

I was busy with non-tokin alcoholic punk friends and will go alone next year to have more time with you ic-guys and not the other regular hangouts...

Sampled a few goodies of JLP's gift. Had a chat with British Hempire and Smokey passed some stuff around, but I cannot remember from whom he'd got it... And the kind Captain blessed me with a packet of OGK beans to bring home. (Lucky I got to meet him before heading to Schiphol yesterday)

I also felt a bit ackward fom time to time and mostly sat a bit back observing when I was at the GHU. At Milas I was very relaxed though.

Next year I'm on me own. Judging or just juggling/jiggling. Would love to enter some as the taste specter could have used a few skunkier and fuelier contestants IMO. (Too much fruit around the place, but it seems to be the trend...)
All hashes were pretty fine though!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts