What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ojd´s 420 smokeout

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well im here again
its so many times i honestly dont know between 40-50
well i got so baked this morning at 4 am that i missed my flight :bashhead:
instead of ariving at 10 got central station 12 30
grabed a g of nycd and a g of lavendar from resin nothing special here
definately not a good representation of somas diesel :nono:
then went to get my keys for my place
then went milas got passes
then got amnesia haze from bushdocter,kinda pepery haze version
not my cup of tea,potent as fuck but i prefer the other phenos
then got 2g of 1 ice 1 g of another and 1 g of another very cheap compared to shops
il, be updating this thread as i go along
anyone want meet for a smoke pm me
peace

oh forgot i also got chocolope sour d og hindu kush and pink kush all from grey area nothing that special unfortanly
these guys normaly always have some dank chocolope atleast but this version is weak

let the fun begin :rasta:

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
keep something of yours till sunday bro...:p.if you have any of yours with you?...i know i will

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah i will save buds for you to try core
and il be very happy to sample yours,thats what this is all about
yeah def see you tomorow capt and mr haze and logic and anyone else up for a smoke
peace

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
groovy ODJ...dig how your very strait and honest with your experience and that really helps allot for us deciding on possible MED for our friends..
I'll make it there some day and wish you all the best...
FOE20

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi 3 srike ofender
yeah forgot all about the package until it was to late
thanks foe20
yeah we all need some honest feedback on weeds and hashes in amsterdam or we end up spending loads on crap
lucky for me i have a fat bag of my weed with me so i all else fails i can just dip into it like a lucky dip as there atleast 4 strains

M

mosca negra

Right there with you Ojd! I, too, have much to share with peeps this weekend! Let the games begin. Having a Wake & Bake as we speak!

Cheers!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i must also update on the icelators i bought yesterday

1 cost 22 another 18 and 17 euro

the 22 iceolator is very good quality flavour wise and potency wise
to me it taste like the 50-60 euro range of waterworks very good but at near 1/3 the price
after trying this first(i shoulda tried it last)the other grades wernt as good,still excellent quality for the price but a much lower taste value and less of a buzz
so i wont be geting these again
i would sugest the 22 euro iceolator to anyone
im going to get atlest 5 g today if i can
anyone wanting to buy some pm me and il let you know where i got it from as its not from a coffeshop
peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just a quick update

got the judges passes also picked up my weed to share with peeps :jump:

this is what the judge pass looked like

also got 4 more g of the iceolator i was talking about

i will update later today or tonight havent got time now
geting ready for wake n bake
see you all there
peace

first pic
4 hashes from dampkring

next pic judges sample

next pic judges sample and my weed some hashes i bought

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
damn ojd, you are doing mighty fine...maybe some of those samples will last until 2nd of may when I will arrive in amsterdam...usually I am on time everywhere but this time I am late for the 4:20 cup :spank:

later :wave:

southflorida

Veteran
by the way ojd, those samples on the bottom of the last pic, look like they are bigger than the 5gr limit from coffeshops...lol :headbange

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Thats because there not from a shop wink wink...
OJD,
Brought some outstanding gear of his own...Along with True's as well....1st class GRADE A herbage...

Theres more kill right here where I'm sittin' than anyone could ask for....20 kinds of Grade A+++++++ herbs...At least!!!!

Big ups to Truecannabliss,ojd,Mosca,Delta 9 labs,and others....The smoke is world class!!

To bad you guys are missing it..............

southflorida

Veteran
ojd, it looks like you actually might need some help with that :rasta:

reminds me off a commercial in USA where they show an egg and say this is your brain...then they show a hot frying pan, on which they throw the egg...then they...this is your brain on drugs...lol :muahaha:

capt. crip if it wasn't for business.....I would be there....in a zip...but as you know life is a bitch.....and as much as I want to get high...supporting family comes first....toking second :joint:

but I will be there on 2nd of may this year and will stay until 5th of may, since in my eastern europe country it is a holiday, and after reading all the stuff about the 420 cup, and checking out all the bud shots and threads on this site...figured ''what the hell I deserve a little vacation'' and convinced the wife to let me got to the dam on my own this year :jump:

will have to go to haarlem first to stock up in ww indica after which will hit the amsterdam coffeshops

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Soma's cough train...You can watch the train crawl around the shop!!!
And the people melt as they hop on and off ...