What's new

Oil to fight cancer

Sdotnoop

View Image

Cool tincture product. 2 sprays under tongue normal use. Dangerous due to od ablility. Not sure if its even available yet but looks like 27 mg per ml delta 9 thc extracted from cannabis sativa. Also 25 mg per ml cbd same extract. Real medicine.

dangerous? i had 30 sprays in one go, did very little except take the edge off

Sdotnoop

baking soda / maple syrup protocol might be worth looking into.. seems to be helping a friend of mine with later stage cancers

100% pure steam distilled frankincense oil is worth a look too
worked well for a friend with ovarian cancer when nothing else did
natural, non toxic and only targets corrupted cells

www.rahiiq.com in uk will sell half price if stated it is for cancer sufferers - by far the cheapest on net and a high quality product

blastfrompast

Veteran
A friend of the family recently tried some "holly" extract out of germany...

It didn't do squat, she turned down the RSO and died in under a month from the time she found out she had it..

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
100% pure steam distilled frankincense oil is worth a look too
worked well for a friend with ovarian cancer when nothing else did
natural, non toxic and only targets corrupted cells

www.rahiiq.com in uk will sell half price if stated it is for cancer sufferers - by far the cheapest on net and a high quality product

Perhaps better to take the CO2 extract.

http://www.hermitageoils.com/co2-extracts/frankincense-carteri-co2

In Canada you can get it here

http://apothecarysgarden.com/

Just like Sdotnoop said it is a worth trying to look at.

Keep on growing :)

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to see med man got a month-long ban. I didn't report him to the mods, BTW. I highly considered it. The guy is a loon. Always patting himself on the back. His comments about my stepdad were highly uncalled for.

Does anyone know where on the mainland this guy operates? I wouldn't mind taking the ferry over there and cracking him on the chin.

Yup, just catch the third ferry from Nanaimo to Saskatoon.

Hopefully he gets a better attitude in the time out corner. No call for that nonsense.

Sdotnoop

A friend of the family recently tried some "holly" extract out of germany...

It didn't do squat, she turned down the RSO and died in under a month from the time she found out she had it..

dont know bout holly but there is a lot of supporting research re frankincense particularly for ovarian and breast cancer.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
why is co2 extract better?

It contains 12% of Incensole Acetate which contributes greatly to the warm, dreamy, incense like qualities exuded like it is said in the text of the link.None of the commercial steam distilled frankincense oil contains any Incensole Acetate because you have to distill it for more than 12 hours.Incensole Acetate is a heavy compound just like the Boswellic acids, although the company doesn't say anything about the content of the Boswellic acids in the oil.

CO2 extract is hardly to find, but if you can find the resin, try to make a tincture with at least 90% pure alcohol.

Keep on grow :)

ShadyAcres

i finally get to the party and med man is gone ?

lucky for him. med man is doa in maple ridge . he reps it but he is most wanted in the shady acres. calling his old boss a sick cancer patient . funny guy.

how many grow you rip med man
how many pack you steal med man
how many years you do for heroing smuggling med man
where did you finish high school med man
how big a pack you lose for us while flyinh med man
how many deals did you make yo get out of all your charges med man

do ur new boss at the green house know about all this med man

my advise to everybody surrouding med man is to stay far away from him. he has lots of un settled business in maple ridge . lots of money owed. lots of grow rips to explain. lots of houses to fix after trashin them.

jaguar

ghostmade

Veteran
Wheat grass juice,weed leaf juice.gotta be freshly harvested and made.loook into making his body a high o2 and a high ph environment.i follow rick Simpson method but use moonshine instead.

Scrappy-doo

Have you looked into MMS at all? I'm a strong advocate of it. Cured myself of something that was supposedly 'incurable' with it. There is a protocol specifically for cancer. I did a similar protocol. It's very difficult, but was effective for me.

Latest posts

Latest posts