What's new

OgersKush - S1 from Cali Kush- Start to Finish

nycnoob

man oh man...sounds extremely good..only thing I worry about is the fact that if it is 50/50 clone/mutant..i don't really want to spend more than a hundred on it..could anyone confirm this..seriously sounds really good..which pheno is like the orginal clone..the stretchy no main cola or the less stretchy and main cola..

G

To ME it looks like he has the pheno right there. Going by the og kush buds that i've seen posted. GROHARD's looks a lil dif from the pics ive seen in his gallery, his clone is from a seed that was in his bud that he purchased. I'm sure his Og was real and his clone from the seeds is real but maybe him and atm have slight variations between the two. Maybe something better than the Original OG cut can be found. I thinik it's possible, but i could be wrong.

I recently won a pack of Blowfish S1's (Which i think got lost in the mail...) and i posted a thread about S1's. Here's the answers i got http://cannabisworld.org/vbportal/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81830

Take care

nycnoob

Yeah im sure that somethin better can be found also..could taste the same and everything..but flower in less time..that means it better doesn't it..but yeah that sucks that you lost your blowfish..i have never tried it but after seeing the price over at cbay..its kinda sickening..400 plus for a pack...crazy..does anyone have a clone of it.

G

I belive that the stretchy no main cola one is the original Ogers. It has the classic indica leaf pattern, fat and round. Where as the other pheno has a long leaf pattern more akin to a sativa influence. I'm not sure how all this happens with a selfed strain but its worth it.
Peace,
DS

nycnoob

thanks a lot for the input darkstar..any others? well if i happen to purchase them i will look for that pheno..

aTm

I had 3 different phenos ...but the differences were small when compared to the differences in other strains i have grown. Basically there was 1 pheno that stood out from the rest....pooring on major trichomes ...the other 2 pheno's varied in size and smell in growth ...but honestly after a good cure I can't tell the difference.

i'd post some pics but apparently i'm not allowed to .... it's a shame for you guys cuz I just got my new macro set up ....

all well ...they look sick anyways...

G

im about to drop 10 of them babies in the ground with 5 master kush from dutch passion and 5 mk ultra from thseeds.. cant wait for this bug kush grow..

swerve

nycnoob

its not really only him..pretty much everyone has the problem..except for those posting on a diff server..but the thread is in announcements and in website support..theres a problem with uploading and missing pics or something...

Latest posts

Latest posts