What's new

OgersKush - S1 from Cali Kush- Start to Finish

aTm

20 days flower ...looking good ....still using the paperclip method ..plants still stretching out .....hard to tame ....and it's starting to want a higher EC ...

for the record this strain is nute sensitive ...i've been maintaining it at about .70 EC ....with no problems ....

Bonzo

Veteran
Man ATM, looks killer! lots of nice bud-sites. How can you tell they want a higher EC?

aTm

thanks for stopping by Bonzo.
i measure the EC before I top up with water for the day. If it is lower than when I started I know they used nutes in excess of water. If it is the same as when I started the day before, then I know they are exactly where they need to be. And if it is higher then when I started, then I know it was too high to start. The idea is that they should be drinking water and nutes in approximately the same ratio.

i.e. Day 1 EC = .60 Day 2 EC =.58 then I know I need to go to like .65 or .70
It is important to take your reading before you top up with water, or the plants will always look like they need more nutes ...

Bonzo

Veteran
Ah Ha, i have read that somewhere before....Cool man, thanks a million ATM, have a great day! Bonzo :smile:

aTm

27 days ....maybe i'm taking to many photo's ...but they are really starting to look nice ...trichome CITY ...

Hopefully these things have finished stretching ...it was a real struggle to keep these things tame in my small area.

aTm

I think we have at least one keeper ....I wasn't planning on keeping any clones of this grow ...but one pheno is simply amazing, with trichome density I have not seen.

G

Nice pics and thanks for sharing this grow. Not too many people are showing their Cali Kush grows. Ive read some bad reviews about his seeds but ive never seen proof. The few times i have seen proof, he seemed to deliver. Like that Blackberry grow or that recent Bubba grow. Alot of people seem to want the elites really badly and thanks to Rez, 3cz, and Cali Kush seeds there's a chance to aquire them for a pretty reasonable price.

I need to start my og and bubba packs :(

aTm

S4vvy said:
Nice pics and thanks for sharing this grow. Not too many people are showing their Cali Kush grows. Ive read some bad reviews about his seeds but ive never seen proof. The few times i have seen proof, he seemed to deliver. Like that Blackberry grow or that recent Bubba grow. Alot of people seem to want the elites really badly and thanks to Rez, 3cz, and Cali Kush seeds there's a chance to aquire them for a pretty reasonable price.

I need to start my og and bubba packs :(

your welcome .... the only bad reports i have heard are hermies and males ....but I grew out 3 seeds and no hermies or males.

oh and they are very nute sensitive in my DWC system...overferting will cause lock out. good luck with your grow.

G

Very Nice

Very Nice

I have the same strain growing right now, I'm 19 days into flower and everything is looking great. The only trouble I'm have is space, I started them on 12/12 at 18" and and the tallest is 53" and still stretching, I hope they stop soon. I have 3 ladies of the Ogers and I took 5 clones from the tall one and I'm going to top them to keep'em short and bushy. I'm growing in Promix HP with Co2 and AN for Nutes. If I can figure out how to post pix I'll put some up.
Peace,
DS

aTm

46 day update ...these babys are finishing nicely....frostiest strain I have ever seen ...and on pheno definately has the strongest lemon/pine smell you could imagine ....

not going to be a great yeilder ...but 1 calyx can probably get an army stoned for a week....

I want to harvest at 60 days ...but I am keeping a close eye on the trich's ....right now the EC is at 1.10 or so ....I am going to start flushing em' in about 5-6 days or so ...

racketeer

3560OG_KUSH_04_15_05_6weeksflower_05-med.jpg

:yes:

Great stuff atm

How long did you veg for before you flipped them?