What's new

OgersKush - S1 from Cali Kush- Start to Finish

G

Og kush is supposedly a 7-8 week strain. Bubba takes 10. So yea in theory yours should be done soon. BUt from seed it can take longer. YOur clone should be a 7-8 week thing.

G

bro im in la and i smoke ogers all day and night long i will take a few pics of the og i get. but trust me when i say this looks like he real thing here people... i will post pics tomorrow of what the og kush looks like in the sfv..and trust me when i say the og i get will go round for round pound for pound with anyones kush ... so its the real thing .... and atm dude your pics are freaking killer this grow is awsome .. i will be doing a kush comparison grow soon. between THseeds MK ultra,Dutch Passions master kush,cali kush oger s and bubba, and im looking for the pine tar kush and the bc kush.. i have been smoking kush since it got big here in la about 8 years now i have seeen and smoked almost every type of cali kush here in la so i have a lot to compare to..........

swerve

but really dude beautiful grow

aTm

thanks for all the complements ....here we are at 52 days I think. trichomes are clear/cloudy 50/50 ...planning to harvest at 57 - 60 days ....

G

hey atm dude your grow is killer bro killer here are some ok pics sorry i only have a 3.2 megapixel camera but here are the best pics i have

this is los angeles dank

some OG KUSH

like i said sorry the pics arent the best but you can see... this og you se here will go pound for pound with anyone "kush" og kush that is. not bubba

this OG has that OOOOOOOOOOOGG hit to it after you try to exhale your lungs feel as if you can't breathe anymomre your head gets numb and you go holy shit . then the taste comes rushing on and any of you that know KUSH then you know true kush tastes the exact same way it smells... fucking unbelievable..

like i said if anyone says other i will go pepsi challenge no doubt....

Swerve

Bonzo

Veteran
Beautiful atm, so what day 12/12 is it and what ratio, cloudy/amber are the trichs?

peace, bONZ

aTm

sorry ...yeah ...
58 days 12/12
48 hours dark
harvest at 60 days total
tirchomes were 90 cluody 5 clear 5 amber

smoke report will be comeing in a few weeks

racketeer

What the, no smoke report yet?! You're slackin' aTm, what gives?

:biglaugh:

Just messin' - good show bud.

So what's your opinion so far, she look like a keeper to you? Looks that way on my end :yes:

Isn't it weird how they grow a shitload of trichs on the underside of the leaves? Nice run ATM betcha can't wait to start reaping the benifits eh.

like i said if anyone says other i will go pepsi challenge no doubt....

:biglaugh: thanks for the laugh mayne.

Bonzo

Veteran
Thanks atm. Is that an OGRE/OGER trademark? trichs on underside of leaves, mine has them too.

peace, bonz :friends:

G

killer grow bro i will be starting my oger s beans as soon as they arrive i will be growing the agers with mk ultra so should be a nice indica harvest.. great harvest can't wait for dried nug shoots and smoke report.. hey whats the smell like???

Swerve

aTm

Smoke Report

Smoke Report

Ok ...so ....what's up ...is it the real og kush ? ....lemon and all ....

and then a drum roll.. ..dddddddd.....

yes ....the lemon pine smell is strong in all plants cured 2 weeks.

I surely had my doubts that these would all end up smelling like lemon ...but obviously that lemon shit means nothing without the insane trichome coverage, which all plants had. Some were more well endowed than others, but all pheno's yeilded potent buds of very similar stature, growth, smell and stone. The stone is mind numbing .... makes you not want to move your body ....like the less you move the better the stone hits you .... I have already passed out from a huge bongload......got dizzy had to lay down then just passed out for 45 minutes. I did taint that study with a beer ...but jeez ...passs out ...never.

Anyway, I just smoked a load about 20minutes before starting this post....and I have to say that I had no real desire to post the report. I am almost forcing myself to type. This is strong shit ....the strongest .... the s1's are real ....and remeber these are 3 lone survivors from a crushed in the mail pack. I have a replacement 10 that i'll get going soon ....although 3 seeds is only a small study ...the fact that they were all very potent and had the lemon smell ...the stretching etc....

wasn't really low yeild ...I spent a lot of time triming the mid and lower conopy but it was really worth it ...probably accounting for 20% of my yeild. overall yeild was 500g from a 1000w .....these baby's need alot of space ....alot more than I had to give em' .....proper spacing could increase the yeild potentially reching the .7g / w range.

G

very nice, glad to see people grow those cali kush strains out and make their judgement based on the results rather than their bias of ORGNKID. Enjoy your harvest man.

G

Btw how many phenos were there? I can't see any real differences. According to what i've been told about selfed seeds 50% should be replicas of the selfed clone, and the other 50 should be mutants/variations of teh parents. I could be wrong tho. anyways, again. Enjoy

G

Ogers S1

Ogers S1

I recently harvested the same strain from CKS. I had 2 pheno's, one was like the ones aTM grew very stretchy and individual buds that were rock hard and covered in trichomes but no main cola and very potent. the other pheno didn't stretch as much and formed large central colas and the buds were not as firm nor as resinous, I haven't smoked any yet so I can't comment on its potentcy. Otherwise, it clones very easy and likes a moderately high nute strength. Overall a KEEPER!!!!
Peace,
DS