What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

REZDOG

Veteran
hazyfontazy said:
pity it (SFV) (is) a mildew magnet ,,growers beware
That's 101% incorrect.
In fact,I've seen SFV in a room with shitloads of PM,untouched.
It's profile doesn't support powdery mildew (PM) and neither do the buds.
I have no idea where hazy got this info,but it's simply incorrect-concerning the OGK-SFV Clone,that is.
Imo Very Few "Kush" clones deserve their "killer" rep.
SFV OGK is one of those that does.
FYI: I keep ALL the SFV that I grow,none of it's given to my friends-I smoke it with them,only.
SFV:

11061020308_25_.JPG

Last edited:

skar

My SFV pheno of the OGKxBluSat2.2 is far from a Pm magnet, the SweetTooth1.1 i grow alone was touched by PM but 30 days later when i harvested the Blue'OG..they were PM free and a their best.

for the video, good laugh for sure...but no more than that..haters still haters...

ElectroSticky said:
:wave:

reservoir kush lines ,, they use sensi hindu kush + a lot of nice goodies....

i wanna hear skar and ograskal on this ....

:joint:

Hey, personnal toughts on this is i think Rez make the good choice for what he wanted to release. He was cristal clear on the fact that he choose sensi HK for consistance of the line after running a good # of plants (even if some disagrees), so i respect it. He could have easily made a bigger buzz on this line by using a more hyped kush...but no, he didn't and i think it was fair.

I see plenty of killer plants coming from this line...especially the Kusherella...

now i think i have to pop my Double and Strawberry Kush.

peace

(OGRaskal, sorry for the out of thread..JLMK if you want an edit;))

Status
Not open for further replies.