What's new

OG Kush.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

hello Nspecta :joint:
agreed thats one wicked looking chem, i will have one of those clones in my like time you can bet on that for sure......just not sure how just yet :chin: :chin: but it will come to me.........
beautiful bro :joint:

natefrog

well arent you just Mr. Rarest cuts on the planet..........lol......that is a magnificent specimen, Spec........do you ever feel like your in the presence of royalty?....like.....bowing while slowly backing away after watering her?....shit like that?

G

nspecta is the only one who has the 06 cuts glad to see you like #4. #1 takes a while to shine and #2 is a little more chunky. I will put shot up of all 4 tomorrow.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Drool,Drool...
Thanks for that info guys.
I was refering to my Oger's Kush S2's from Motarebel.
That why I was wondering.

G

triangle kush via emaral triangle 1992

triangle kush via emaral triangle 1992

47336479DSC02218.JPG

47336479DSC01926.JPG

47336479DSC02146.JPG

47336479DSC01915.JPG

BD :joint:

Last edited:

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
yo, perfectbitches!! :D

great eye candy. looks tasty, bluedog.
never had og kush but looks like some delicious bud. enjoy her in good spirits :canabis:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
here is some Original Diesel on week one of flowering
Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

Last edited:

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
very nice look, HE
i think she looks more like IGT's chem06 than ogkush.
u think the chem/deez family is that closely related to the og kush, HIE?
i guess one would need to smoke the two, to know for sure...
...but as always my curiosity peeks :) any thoughts? orig. diesel lookin sweet, thx 4 sharin all these comparison pics every1, just wish i knew more about how they all fit into the og kush lure :chin: be good !!

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Nspecta - that is a great shot and display. mad props!

HE - she should put out some decent yield for ya.

e - according to legend they share the dawg lineage... but OG and OD dont smell or taste anything alike to me. OD smells and tastes like odd menthol gasoline whereas the OG has more of a dank sweetsourish fuelish smell if that makes any sense.... I am growing them side by side right now and will be initiating 12/12 sometime in the next 2 weeks. Should be fun!

peace all - M

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
sounds awesome M. and thx for clarifying the lineage
too much to remember! :bat: ...good smoke reports too :)
peace and respect right back brother. be well

natefrog

you are dead on about the ODiesel's taxonomy Msteelers......odd menthol gasoline, with a touch of starter fluid......it is fairly common here in oregon....one of the first clones i ever grew.........little did i know..........nf

Last edited:
G

damn joe looking great man that number 2 is looking so much like the og its wild.. great grow man

G

Love the chunky girls. Bud formation definitely looks familiar. Looking real potent Joe. Any new pics of the 3 and 4 plants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts