What's new

OG Kush.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

well i dont know about orgnkid but i him and his buddy did some interesting things in the breeding world.. lol as for suge. i know he is just chilling enjoying shit and hanging out.. lol i believe the reason he isnt around anymore is because the seed game was not worth all the hassle he was getting in tryn to bring his seeds to the world.. he got more lip than most . hell i called him out numerous time then he came straight .. he was just saying his stock really coouldnt keep up with the demand and really there was nothing in the seed business for him but headache he wasnt making the money i guess he thaught he would.. so he backed out. im sure one day if he comes around again he will set things right but im pretty sure we will never see his beans again.. unless you got some the first time.. i was fortunate enough to recieve a nice stock of clones from his mothers so.. . ograskal he wasnt making og s1's he was making ogkXogk backcross something or other bs. bsically and s1 backcrosed tot he mother sfv o he ahd.. his parents were legit i know i smoked the buds from them. .. right now i ahve from suge pure kush,purekushXsour d,purekushXogk,and i think we might have his leopard pk also

ograskal

Veteran
Fernandro and Swerve, Thanks for the info on those Katz. I was wondering what happened to them... They are Both welcome on this thread. I hope they show up ans Post up Some Kush Pics. SUGE had some Nice OG Shots. WHere you at SUge.????? ~ograskal

G

Swerve said:
well i dont know about orgnkid but i him and his buddy did some interesting things in the breeding world.. lol as for suge. i know he is just chilling enjoying shit and hanging out.. lol i believe the reason he isnt around anymore is because the seed game was not worth all the hassle he was getting in tryn to bring his seeds to the world.. he got more lip than most . hell i called him out numerous time then he came straight .. he was just saying his stock really coouldnt keep up with the demand and really there was nothing in the seed business for him but headache he wasnt making the money i guess he thaught he would.. so he backed out. im sure one day if he comes around again he will set things right but im pretty sure we will never see his beans again.. unless you got some the first time.. i was fortunate enough to recieve a nice stock of clones from his mothers so.. . ograskal he wasnt making og s1's he was making ogkXogk backcross something or other bs. bsically and s1 backcrosed tot he mother sfv o he ahd.. his parents were legit i know i smoked the buds from them. .. right now i ahve from suge pure kush,purekushXsour d,purekushXogk,and i think we might have his leopard pk also

He's one of the more honest, genuine cats out there. All those Kush hybrids and S1s were the first public releases from him I had ever seen him put a price tag on. His parents were dead-on, 100 percent REAL DEALS. His pix have been stolen, fucked with and whatnot by so many other people - it's unreal. I've seen suge's olskool kush pix on lil kiddy's myspace pages and shit, HA no lie. Love that cat, wish he'd come back. Too many newbies that don't give it up to tha real olskool danksters that set the shit straight ALL THA TIME. Not just in threads here in there.

Orgnkd is totally just chillin'. I betcha if you stir up enough shit, he'll come around. :sasmokin:

Nandro

M

macassa420

I won the auction ending today for Ogers Kush and i can,t wait to grow these beans.Peace.Time to celebrate. :woohoo:

B

baccas125

Real OG Kush not no stinking S1. hehe Hope that helps sorry about not labling. :wave:

Last edited:

darthvapor

ogras how did you get so many shoots up top. I noticed like 5 colas. Supercrop, fim? Whats your method. Im a new grower myself and dediced to split up my garden in thirds this year. 1/3 supercrop, 1/3 fim, and 1/3 left alone. I noticed that once the supercropped girls recovered they started to eat way more nutes than the fim and the regular plants, but the fim plants had more colas. What r your thoughts. oh and by the way nice work. Thats something I aspire to grow in my garden once I get some hands on experience with these magical plants.

JDOG6000

Veteran
I was wondering if S2's are more stable or less stable then S1's?
I'm not sure how breeding works with selfed seeds.
To me it would seem like it would be more stable if it was bred right.
(Stressed and used the polline from the most resistant S1.)
What do you guys think.
I have about 20 S2's of Oger's Kush from Motarebel.
Anyone else grow Motarebels S2's of OGer's Kush?

Would it still be an s2 since there are a males in the s1 gene pool?

There wouldn't be much need to self since there are males for pollen...correct?

G

hello there :joint:
nice oger buddy, should be a nice thick main cola on her....and your going to like the smoke alot i'm thinking, you will know thursday!!!

noname, i would guess you could call it an S2, and ya your right there would be no need to use an S1 to self pollenat when ya have males the batch of S1 your working with....

when i grew mine out i just took a nice male oger and hit a beautiful female oger and that was it, that pic of potheads oger is what that breeding put out...
peace :joint:

G

hello brother swerve :joint:
ya iv'e been getting around two oz dry bud from the S1's, i'm thinking pothead will get a bit more then that with his....and hes is untopped the one i grew untopped did not yield as much as the topped one i grew.....i think most strains are like that, but i'm thinking ALL the kushs are better suited as topped plants.....
peace bro :joint:

Last edited:

Nspecta

Veteran
ChemDawg '06 #4 @ 30 dayz

10092P1040346_copy.JPG

IGT

Status
Not open for further replies.