What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hi there Ograskal...I have been floowing your grows for a long time...I was looking in my favorites the other day and I still have a link to your CW gallery....

You really have some awesome grows under your belt and you have one of the most superb green trichrome covered thumbs I have had the privilege to witness. From your Bubba to the OG the GC .....all your grows have been incredible....and the photos to match...Your grows set the bar for us all.

Thanks for all the time you have taken to post all your grows.

Much Respect....

G

And Forgot to say that......This Thread is really going Off.....Alot of good people are showing off their incredible OG and OG related grows.....Thanks to everyone who has contributed and also to everyone who is still contributing to this thread.....you all kick some serious Buds....

Keep up the good work Ograskal!

ograskal

Veteran
Respect said:
Hi there Ograskal...I have been floowing your grows for a long time...I was looking in my favorites the other day and I still have a link to your CW gallery....

You really have some awesome grows under your belt and you have one of the most superb green trichrome covered thumbs I have had the privilege to witness. From your Bubba to the OG the GC .....all your grows have been incredible....and the photos to match...Your grows set the bar for us all.

Thanks for all the time you have taken to post all your grows.

Much Respect....
Thanks for the Kind words Bro!!!!!!! :wave: I'm so stoned right now off the Master K !!! I cant even type!!!~ograskal

Nspecta said:
ChemDawg '06 #4 @ 30 dayz

10092P1040346_copy.JPG

IGT

Ahoy Matey. :wave: I now see why things pale in comparison...

:woohoo: :joint: :woohoo:

70s_PotHead

JDOG6000 said:
Here's the same pheno of OGuana at 8 1/2 weeks.
OGer's Kush x Herijuana
Motarebel...

Now thats got to be a killer cross, ive got both the Ogers and Motarebel Heri growing right now :yummy:

Ogers

Motarebel Heri

70s :joint:

G

hello there :joint:
hey dro kick ass buds and some very nice curing jars, hows the bubba doing good i hope....
very nice buds bro :joint:

G

Bubba is doing quite well in coco/hydroton on ebb&flows, man.

Thanks. Gettin' kushed-out for the Fall/Winter grow season. Doin nothi'n but Kush and Urkle over here, with the occassional Bullrider in tha mix. [different threads, for another time perhaps].

OGK is excellent...excellent weed.

G

hello dro :joint:
for sure my friend, i'm going to be runing some as well very very soon so i should be puffing some kush myself around Xmass time.....ohhh and ya the urkle as well :yoinks: good shit it is....

may have to check in at the other pad to see if ya got any info and/or pics up on the ever elusive bullrider :chin: .......i see anitas runing that bloody skunk i'm betteing that one will be nothing but sweeetnesss at harvest time....ok bro thanks for the reply......
peace :joint:

MK-Ultra

Fernandro, Thanks for posting those pics of OG Kush, That looks so yummy.. I have never grown or smoked OG Kush but i sure have read and looked at alot of pictures and post about OG Kush and it's a very nice looking strain and seem's everyone loves it. Again thanks for posting those awesome pics.

ograskal

Veteran
Fernandro said:
SFV OGK nugs from some vatos.. :sasmokin:

Damn....... :yummy: That OG looks Dank. EXACTLY like my Homies SFV that he just finished. We were puffin on some yesterday. NIce Lemoney Pinesol smell and Dank as Hell!! I have some grinded up and ready to be vaped after I come down a little off this Bubba.......I'm stoned as hell right now... Gotta Love That first high of the day!!!... DId you pay an arm and a leg for that, Or was it gifted???? Thanks for the eye candy!!! ~ograskal

P.s. Will be updating this thread later today with some recent SFV OGK BUdshots!! Peace.~ogr

Last edited:

ograskal

Veteran
OK Fellas, Heres some updated pics of one of my flowering OGK SFV ladies at day 46 flower! Cant wait till she's done.. What day do You All take your SFV cuts at??? I'm thinkin of choppin her at 63.. Think She'll be ready???? Thats 17 more days to fatten up!! ~ograskal

OGK SFV cut day 46 flower.............

G

looks great brutha dude loos like what im smoking on right now.. mmm dank og.

G

ograskal said:
What day do You All take your SFV cuts at??? I'm thinkin of choppin her at 63.. Think She'll be ready????

This is My 2 cents....Since I have done so much homework on OG...There is one thing I know...I know you gotta wait till Day 70 of flower......Give her that extra week...wait till Day 70 atleast! 70 At the earliest....75 would be prime....If you want the hardcore OG couchlock your going to need to wait till 70 or after.Unless you desire a more sativa effect(55-65days)...Those trichromes will get so thick you will think you could frost a donut with them....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.