What's new

OG Kush.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

nice ogr..testing different highs while on the job, if possible, is a real treat.....any idea as to what is the difference of the two beyond looks? was one bxed or something? thanks for throwing up the comparison photos...havent seen that before, sure alot of peeps are interested to see...is the sfv cut tastier?

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Yes thank you for thowing up those shots. I grew out the Absuive cut but didn't do it the justice you did yours. I wasn't used to it's growth patterns. Very vine like and weak limbed. But I was also over crowded. I plan on doing four or five next month. That SFV cut looks and sounds like the OG I've smoked from over there. Hope you enjoy your trip with that smoke.

BTW I cure exactly like you do.

G

Damn if I smoked what you just showed during my lunch break I would be way too high to function. Lovin those big bright orange pistils on those buds they look killer.

G

Yummm i guna have to try to grab a good og cross soon and hope i can find a mother close to that !!!!, You really show what the gennetics have in potential with your grow lots of TLC. Any other cuts you have that look that good?

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
No words here, not possible to describe the beuty of those nugz. Infact I'm going to get me seeds of the closest shit I can get to that now. nice fuckin nugz
peace

ograskal

Veteran
BennyBlanco said:
The SFV Cut looks to be the heavery yeilder? and the orange herzzzz!! :yoinks:
CHRIST Nice grow mange
Thanks Bro!! Once you get the Abusive cut dialed in She can be a heavy yeilder, I think a little more than the SFV cut or i could be wrong. But both yeild very well in My Op!!! Heres some More Abusive Cut.... A nice yeilder wouldnt you say, Especially for a Kush?!?!?!? ~ograskal

Last edited:

ograskal

Veteran
Steel_Canaries said:
nice ogr..testing different highs while on the job, if possible, is a real treat.....any idea as to what is the difference of the two beyond looks? was one bxed or something? thanks for throwing up the comparison photos...havent seen that before, sure alot of peeps are interested to see...is the sfv cut tastier?

Hey Wassup SC !!!! I really dont know the difference between the 2 Or even who the real Parents are to these 2 lovely ladies. I hear so many different stories but who really knows?? I know they are both different though. They Both Look the same in Veg and Smell similiar in flowering, But with my experiences with the Abusive cut, She tends to lose that Intense Lemony Pinesol smell Once fully dried and cured while the SFV cut really retains it... The SFV CUt also has a more Pronounced taste to her as well from what i remember. I'll have to grow the Abusive cut out a few more times to really give you the full rundown on her. I only grew her out 3 times last year but i will be growin some more real soon. From what i remember about the abusive cut is The smoke is real smoothe with Nice Expansion and she is Nice and Potent.. Everybody that smoked her LOved her!!! ANd oh yes, The SFV CUt get way More Orange hairs than the Abusive. I personally Like the SFV cut Over the Abusive cut for now..~ograskal

ograskal

Veteran
SmokeyPufmaster said:
Yes thank you for thowing up those shots. I grew out the Absuive cut but didn't do it the justice you did yours. I wasn't used to it's growth patterns. Very vine like and weak limbed. But I was also over crowded. I plan on doing four or five next month. That SFV cut looks and sounds like the OG I've smoked from over there. Hope you enjoy your trip with that smoke.

BTW I cure exactly like you do.
Hey SMokey!! :wave: I'm sure your Next run with the Abusive cut will be a better one. Just give her Plenty of light and I'm sure she wont stretch as Much....And dont forget to stake those Colas up!!! ~ograskal

BennyBlanco

Can It All Be So Simple!
Veteran
:kewlpics: :joint:

A nice yeilder wouldnt you say, Especially for a Kush?!?!?!? ~ograskal

deffinatly.... a picture is worth a 1000 words

G

Wow, awesome pics! We're getting an early winter up here but your plants are even frostier than my back deck! Nice work man :yummy:

"So read before you guys troll." JDOGG QUOTE

JDOGG
dude thought we were cool man. seems like your confused. you know where i get my info from. pm me man. got some shit for you bro.

M

manchild

The Ogers Kush is the one which produces less, but has the super kush stone to it, lemony pinesol odor. The other one is what I believe is a Sensi Star mutant which is named Ogre and produces better. Many got these two confused at the old CW, but it was ironed out with pics of each. Ogers Kush grows more spindly type of branches and is lengthy, where Ogre grows the typical indica type pattern that is quite stocky. Ogers Kush still remains as one of my all time favorites

ograskal

Veteran
manchild said:
The Ogers Kush is the one which produces less, but has the super kush stone to it, lemony pinesol odor. The other one is what I believe is a Sensi Star mutant which is named Ogre and produces better. Many got these two confused at the old CW, but it was ironed out with pics of each. Ogers Kush grows more spindly type of branches and is lengthy, where Ogre grows the typical indica type pattern that is quite stocky. Ogers Kush still remains as one of my all time favorites

This is The Ogre which you are talking about.... And yes it is a Mutant Pheno of Sensistar and Not a Kush at all... She is one Stinky Bitch as well and Doesnt stretch as MUch as the OGK's. 2 totally different plants.... Here is the Ogre you are talking about ....I grew this last year or so....~ograskal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts