What's new

OG Kush.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

manchild

ograskal
All of your ladies are great. I to think the OGK is the true keeper of the bunch!

guineapig

Veteran
Omg omg omg (guineapig drools......passes out......drools while passed out....)

PLEASE I NEED THAT ABUSIVE!!!! REZ PLEASE ISSUE ABUSIVE HYBRIDS!!!!

(sorry to shout but for nugs like this i'll do anything.......anything!!)

pm a guineapig anytime,

:ying: kind regards from the guineapig :ying:

JDOG6000

Veteran
BlowinBudz said:
"So read before you guys troll." JDOGG QUOTE

JDOGG
dude thought we were cool man. seems like your confused. you know where i get my info from. pm me man. got some shit for you bro.

Hey man, we are cool.
That was meant for Fire not you.That guys been trollin me and my friends for months.
Sorry if I typed it wierd.
And I'll pm you soon.
I've been real busy lately.

I smoked some killer SFV OG Kush the other day in SFV.
It was very potent.
Got me loaded.

Last edited:

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
I believe he is, that Double Kush comming out soon is Absuive's OG X Serious Hindu Kush.

Sorry to hear about your family members passing.

G

Nspecta said:
OGK lookin' great ograskal...as per tha usual...

Here's a shot o' tha '06 ChemDawg #4...@Harvest...67dayz...now fer tha REAL test. :canabis:

10092P1050911_copy.JPG

How was the smoke Nspecta? i guess not that great cuz you havent been back to speak about since chop...lol

whats the deal? is the four the best of joebrands four chems? which is strongest and tastiest....inquiring minds need to know....and what kind of crosses are you making....

Last edited:

ograskal

Veteran
OG Kush....Bubba Kush...Day 63 Flowers!!!!

OG Kush....Bubba Kush...Day 63 Flowers!!!!

Hey Wassup Fellas.. :wave: JUst got done choppin down a few Nice Kush ladies and I took some snaps for you guys to check out....I am really ripped off the OGK right now... :woohoo: ...Today is day 63 and they looked ready enogh for me so i Axed them.....Both were grown under a 250 watt hps along with 4 other ladies....in a C13 cabby....They did pretty well in there....Cant wait till they are dried up..I love frshly dried Herb.....Enjoy...~ograskal

First up, the Bubba Kush:

hoyt

mmmm that looks good enough to eat! beatiful kids! and uhhh SMOKE REPORT!?!?! :D :joint:

Last edited:

mysta177

Raskal....you just keep doing it bro....those ladyz are dank look'en. I hope my c13 turns like that...... :joint:

Last edited:

aeric

Veteran
Everytime u post new pics ogr I'm friggin speechless. I would love to see what u could do in a larger space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts