What's new

OG Kush.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

nice pics there nspecta.. i know your ging to do a side by side comparison. lol and dude og my god man looks amazing ... and hillbilly great looking pipes. i'll take 10

kushedout

It's all about Og for flat out potency and Bubba for Taste. Not saying Og doesn't have the taste or that Bubba doesn't have the potency. Look at it like this. If you come home from work one night and just want 1 or 2 bongrips to get faded you go with the Og. If you come home from work one day and just want to take some bong rips over the span of a few hours watching tv, then go with Bubba. Then again, if you grow like ograskal you can afford to pack fat bowls of Og all night and not even sweat it knowing another harvest is on it's way lol

nandro

ermm.. uhh nice pix, but i'll mos def take a KUSH PIPE!! nice work, man.

nspecta my brutha lookin' real trashy, my friend. :D

ograskal

Veteran
kushedout said:
Then again, if you grow like ograskal you can afford to pack fat bowls of Og all night and not even sweat it knowing another harvest is on it's way lol
Yeah bro, Thats the Beauty of a perpetual harvest. I'm practically harvesting a plant every week!!! I have two ECSD's and a Bubba Kush I will be chopping down this weekend!!!
:woohoo:

ograskal

Veteran
HILLBILLY 420 said:
I love the OG!! Here are some pipes I am making for all you KUsh lovers!!

Nice pipes!!! Are you making one for me?? I'm definately a Kush lover!!! Peace.~ograskal

ograskal

Veteran
Nspecta said:
OGK lookin' great ograskal...as per tha usual...

Here's a shot o' tha '06 ChemDawg #4...@Harvest...67dayz...now fer tha REAL test. :canabis:

10092P1050911_copy.JPG

Damn Nspecta, That CHemdog Looks Dank!!! Have you smoked her yet??? How does she compare to the OGK??? Nice pic bro!! ~ograskal

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
huh , i think i missed this one :chin: , very nice cd , indeed , love the reddish hue´s on the leafes ... :yummy:

ograskal

Veteran
Dank ass OG KUSH Nugz!!!!....

Dank ass OG KUSH Nugz!!!!....

Hey wassup fellas. Just got done with the final manicure of my last batch. The buds are dried on the Outside but still damp in the middle cuz the stems arent quite snappin yet. The buds will lay out for a few hours and then I will put them in the jars and OPen and clothes them for the next few days till the stems start snappin. Should be ready to smoke in around 3 days, right on time for my trip!! :woohoo: These Buds reek hard of Lemon Pinesol and are sticky as hell!!!... The taste stays in your Mouth for several Minutes after you Hit it and the Potency is off the CHarts!!! This is the SFV Cut which i personally prefer over the Abusive cut though the Abusive cut is no Joke Either... I'm telling you guys .....OG KUsh is the Shiznit!!!!!! Enjoy!! ~ograskal

G

dang that is a ciesta

dang that is a ciesta

Hope you live somewhere that take 2-3 hrs fer lunch. That would have me scratching my head on a breakdown for sure.

Nice as ice i gotta say my friend.
That piece could be worn round your neck as some serious bling,bling :joint: Smoke report my friend please.

G

nice shots raskal, you guys are gonna make me have to seek out some OG. Congrats on the harvest. Heres to a great lunch break :joint: Take care

guerilla

!PeAcE!

Those pics truly do OG some justice great buds man!! cant wait til the day i can come across some cuts of her again! how did you grow her?

guineapig

Veteran
omg :yoinks: unbelievable

nug of the month......look at how orange those pistils are....and of course the crystals!!!!!

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

G

woah man, very nice very nice

one day i hope to score a cut of any of those og kushes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts