What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Wiki is bull.
Half the info is wrong.
It says OG Kush is 80 % indica.
And most of the other info is wrong too.
Just like Cannabible.
Jason King is all about money.
He doesn't care about the proper lineage and true facts.
He just writes what he hears and reads.
Which is all mostly opinion.

I'm so tired of people and there opinions. Some people act as though there opi nions are fact.
Wiki is one.
And Jason King is another.

He obviously doesn't have a true love for this sacred herb.,
Because if he did.
He would understand the importance of being accurate.
And he would know how devistating these stupid rumors can be.

Me and Mysta went to Borders last night.
To check it out for ourselves.
I must admitt ,reading his bunk info made me mad.

G

Haha... I'm so with you Jdog..

The whole book is misinformation.

I can make up stuff like that too.

Nice OG Kush everyone...

JDOG6000 said:
Bubba Kush= West Coast Dog(Chemdawg backcross to a humboldt indica) x Old World Paki kush.

that is wrong.

there is bubblegum. just the taste characteristics are gone in the cross. og picked up structure and flower time from bubblegum. and the euphoric high part of the bubble.

there you go again jdogg

G

I love the way you think Nspecta ~ always one step ahead of the rest...cant wait to see how those beans or yours turn out....isnt theat ibl Deep Chunk? Lovely colors on her....How many males you use when you crossed the number 2?

On another note, JDogs story of the of is an interesting one...one of the more belieable stories..the back crossing in the chem may have cancelled out the hermie qualities...Id like to hear what chemdogs buddy has to say about this...

anyways OGR this thread got hijacked on a psychedelic joy ride...Got any more pics????

Last edited:

mysta177

Fire said:
ahahahah!!!

like any of you ever really contributed to the community...what a joke...

all you are doing is just spreading your worthless opinions as well.....what a bunch of LOSERS

STFU and post some pics........where's the love at??? ...

Stop trashing Ograskals thread, hopefully he'll be back to revive this thread with some real substance..... i hate to read worthless shit

And you are???????????????????????????????????
Man every time I see your posts I laugh my ass off. LIKE YOU SAID CONTRIBUTE TO THE COMM OR GET THE HELL OFF. I SEE YOU AROUND OTHER SITES AND YOU ALWAYS TROLLING AND FLAMING ON SOMEONE STFU...YOU ARE NOW ON MY IGNORE S.F.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Oh god Fire and Blowin Buds.
Where have you guys been?

This is what these forums are for.
Don't be jealous.

I guess just cause you guys say so.
I'll change everything about the way I act. Not...

Get a life and stop trying to police the world.
I clearly said that the lineage of Bubba Kush is not as clear as people think.
People like you are causing all this confusion.
You guys mind putting some facts behind your bull.

I clearly stated it was just an opinion.
So whats your guys' problems.
Boooo!

You ain't the forum police.
So Fuck off! Fire(AKA TROLL)

Blowin Buds.
,I never said I knew for sure that Bubblegum wasn't in Bubba.
I just don't see it. BUt it's just an opinion, like I clearly stated, but some people are just to stuburn and troll like to read and understand.(Fire)
So read before you guys troll.

I'm getting so sick of all the trolls and idiot little kid growers on these forums.
I'm thinkin of not coming to these any more.
Too many dumb asses like Fire.
It seems like everytime I turn the forum on,there is some lame smart ass post on every thread.
I'm sick of it.
Fire needs to be Banned.
He's a worthless troll but he's still here.
So unless this place gets cleaned up ,I'm outa here.

So bring on your smart ass remarks(lame ass trolls.)

Last edited:

REZDOG

Veteran
Legit_User said:
I tossed my HPS and it was for the better.

Hortilux blue will smoke any HPS IMHO.

Imo....

Not even close.

HPS emits approximately 40% more lumens than MH,and getting lumens to the plant is what it's all about.

Ooops,is this an OG Kush thread?
:D :bat: :D

JDOG6000

Veteran
I'd like to use both in the future Rez.
Maybe 1000 HPS and 400 MH on a light mover.

Totally agree with your HPS statment.
I was wondering what they were talkin about.

Sorry for the flamers on here.
Lets get back to the Topic.
I'm about to flower 3 OG Kush clones.
I need to grow some because it hasn't been around lately.

By the way,killer new strains Your working on Rez.
Very impressive P1 stock. All my faves.

Last edited:

Nspecta

Veteran
:hijacked:
REZDOG said:
Imo....

Not even close.

HPS emits approximately 40% more lumens than MH,and getting lumens to the plant is what it's all about.

Ooops,is this an OG Kush thread? :D :gaga: :D
:hijacked:

Shows what you know Rez...^^^...when it comes down to it...only thang a HPS does better than an MH is...YIELD.

Where QUALITY is concerned...ya need tha UltraViolet spectrum...

...anywayz...back ta tha OG Kush argument at hand... :abduct:

REZDOG

Veteran
Nspecta said:
1) Shows what you know Rez...^^^...when it comes down to it...only thang a HPS does better than an MH is...YIELD.

2) Where QUALITY is concerned...ya need tha UltraViolet spectrum...

1) Yeah,after about twenty years,I obviously don't know shit. :smile:

2) LMAO....Both HPS and MH emit uV light....this 'ultraviolet spectrum' you're talking about is different in each bulb,but both emit them,silly,as does the sun.. :D
Hortilux makes a blue-spectrum-added 1KW HPS bulb,and it will kick ANY
straight metal halide bulbs ass,both in quality & yield.
In two decades,don't you think I've tried all the combinations?
Well,I have,and it's a long list,from super-spectrum fixtures (two,mixed HPS/MH bulbs in the same hood) to straight metal halide,to color-corrected MH and HPS bulbs....I could go on and on....but I won't.
HPS whips straight MH any day for flowering,period.

That shows what I know.

HPS-grown KUSH:

11061test0002.jpg

Last edited:

Nspecta

Veteran
REZDOG said:
HPS whips straight MH any day for flowering,period.

Wrong thread fer this kinda debate...but...can ya honestly say a regular HPS alone produces better "QUALITY" herb than a regular ol' MH???

IGT :chin:

ograskal

Veteran
Alright guys, Ive been away for a few days and this thread is starting to take a turn for the worst. Please no more arguing about petty shit. Who really cares which Light is better anyways. If your happy with your HPS or MH than just stick with it. I personally grow with HPS Hortilux and it does the job. I'm sure the MH Blue also does just as good. ANyways I will be posting some more OGK pics real soon. I chopped one of them down at 60 days and she was Nice and Potent and real stinky. I'm prolly going to chop another one down later on today at only 57 days. She looks ready enough for me. :yummy: I also have another one flowering which i will let got for atleast 65 days for comparison. ~ograskal

G

Hook up some Shots....GEEZ...making us wait like that.....Just kinda RUDE if ya ask me....

HAHAHAHA JK can not wait to see bro! Good luck with your choppers man!...

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
If your happy with your HPS or MH than just stick with it. I personally grow with HPS Hortilux and it does the job. I'm sure the MH Blue also does just as good. ANyways I will be posting some more OGK pics real soon. I chopped one of them down at 60 days and she was Nice and Potent and real stinky. I'm prolly going to chop another one down later on today at only 57 days. She looks ready enough for me. I also have another one flowering which i will let got for atleast 65 days for comparison. ~ograskal
i like your style :D let people think what they want and move on with the kush! :canabis:

keep up the good work 8) you know how to put on a show for damn sure :lurk:
lookin forward to the smoke report on comparison of days...'twill be interestin to hear :kos:

wish i could contribute pics, but since we havent grown the og kush,
ill just put on my 3D-Glasses and enjoy the eye candy as it comes 8)

...so keep it comin! :monkeyeat

Status
Not open for further replies.