What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
i say,
fuck LED's.

they simply lack the penetration you get with a high intensity discharge gas lamp. :smile:

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
i love the way this bud looks :)
thanks for the 'comparison' pics there IGT,
she looks like a fun plant to grow :canabis:
nspectagt said:
10092ChemDawg_2.JPG
id hit it :D
:YaRight:

Last edited:

UmphreyMcgee420

Heady Connoisseur
Veteran
such a beautiful strain... wish i was able to get some.... those s1's are insanely ridiculous in price.... worth 1/6 of what they are....

Nspecta

Veteran
Similarities perhaps...???

Similarities perhaps...???

It's kinda hard ta tell from pics...but...tha '06 ChemDawg #2 looks, ta me, eerily similar ta tha original Bubba Kush... :chin:

From what I'm seein'...if someone were ta take tha right IBL Afghani/Kush/Indica and hit tha CD #2...I'd imagine they'd end up with sumthin' very, very, similar ta Bubba.

Aside from Bubba & CD #2 having a similar bud structure...tha CD #2's 'overtone' is exactly tha same as Bubba's 'undertone'...at least that's what my sniffer is tellin' me.

Whatchy'all think o' this scenario???

This...CD #2
10092P1050247_copy.JPG

Times this...IBL Hindu Kush
10092P1030505_copy.JPG

Equals this...Bubba Kush
10092P1020894_copy_1.JPG

Just entertaining 'possibilities' here... :chin:

IGT

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
damn IGT thats some sherlock holmes type stuph :chin:

too bad i dont have this 06 chemdog, or any chemdog for that matter :/
i do have some fresh deep chunk pollen tho :rasta:
maybe one day someone can 're-create' the scenario... hehehe... bee good..

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
IGT how many days u let that monkey ballz gal go for? looks plenty ripe from here, but just curious..

also amazing lookin bubba! i sure hope the s1 turns out half as nice as yours looks. b good meng

Nspecta

Veteran
ethereal said:
IGT how many days u let that monkey ballz gal go for? looks plenty ripe from here, but just curious..

also amazing lookin bubba! i sure hope the s1 turns out half as nice as yours looks.

maybe one day someone can 're-create' the scenario... hehehe... bee good..

ethereal~ Seventy-Seven dayz on tha Hindu Death Cabbage. ;)

That particular Bubba I have pictured is loaded with S1 beans...I'm sure tha S1's will be as good or close ta as good as tha momma. :yummy:

As fer re-creatin' tha scenario...already done...hehheh... :sasmokin:

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
thanks for the additional info nspecta and good luck with the new batch of seeds
hope you get to findin' somethin even nicer than the original in em :canabis: :bandit: :bongsmi:

Im gonna have to agree. THAT CHEMDOG Looks CRAZY happy!!!! It looks alot like og plant structure(really woody and lanky lookin.) Keep up the crosses... Ill jump on some recreated bubba...LOL.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Bubba Kush= West Coast Dog(Chemdawg backcross to a humboldt indica) x Old World Paki kush.
This is the lineage I was told.
And this is the lineage that makes the most sence after smoking my Bubba Kush that I just harvested.
It tastes nothing like Bubblegum .
And barely tastes like OG Kush. I think that old lineage is bull.
Your discription makes me even more curtain.
My Bubba tastes more like chemdawg backcross x Kush then anything else I could imagine.
Once I smoked real Bubba.
I knew that BG x OG was bull.
Just my opinion.

??^^?? I need to get the cannnabible!!!!! Or is that the NOT a RELIABLE source???
there is soooo much bullshit out there that is supposedly"reference"..... I dont know what to think.

Niemand

GREANTHUMB said:
??^^?? I need to get the cannnabible!!!!! Or is that the NOT a RELIABLE source???
there is soooo much bullshit out there that is supposedly"reference"..... I dont know what to think.
Cannabible is a very nice picture book with some interesting stories....

Some fact some fiction.....

The problem is that Jason is a nice guy who does the best he can with limited research abilities......

BUT.....

has been known not to be as accurate as he would like to be, sometimes because he takes the word of just one source or just one pool of sources......

But no matter what... its better than the seedcompany promotional material that is Big Buds!!

Peace

G

damn igt stright telling it like it is amn i completly see what you are talking about and man dude that hindu ibl looks amazing. i have yet to find a dank hindu i must ahve been looking in the wrong spots. cause that just look killer.. great bubba shot by the way looks great .. dude your camera skilla are amazing. isnt it funny how we grow erb and yet all become photographers in the process. and they say potheads cant do shit. ha

nspecta its good to see you, its been awhile, hows life doing for ya? Id like to taste that cross you say is bubba kush one of these days, a lot of people are talking about this chem, Im sure Ill be able to give it a grow soon, good to see you made it out of that shit alive bro, late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts