What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

those are just some older SFV OGK shots I've had...I thought I lost them to OG/CW going down, but I searched an old site I used to frequent and jacked them back. ha! anyway yeah i can still taste and smell those nugs... diesely pledgey kushy goodness. reeks tha fuck outta the joint. share the luv with yer hommies. peace.

ograskal

Veteran
Respect said:
This is My 2 cents....Since I have done so much homework on OG...There is one thing I know...I know you gotta wait till Day 70 of flower......Give her that extra week...wait till Day 70 atleast! 70 At the earliest....75 would be prime....If you want the hardcore OG couchlock your going to need to wait till 70 or after.Unless you desire a more sativa effect(55-65days)...Those trichromes will get so thick you will think you could frost a donut with them....

Thanks Respect. I have 2 OGK's flowerin right now so i think I'll let the fist one go for 63 days and the other one for 70+. Cant wait!! Peace.~ograskal

G

I think the vintage sisters of these diesely and kushy strains are quite good, but I like the originals the most. Just sayin'...

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
the ogk is what you prefer fern? or the original diesel clone?
a quick clarification for us high bastids would be golden :yes:
your opinion always has merit in my book, fern.

steelers how about you? you havent smoked the OG Kush clone yet ol buddy?
what? chemdog didnt make a whistlestop at casa del steelers? shocking :p

ill restrict judgement on which is *better* till i personally grow+smoke em both..
but from the sounds of it, id probably prefer sour diesel or og kush over the orig. diesel clone
if its really a fuely menthol,
it sounds like it could cover up that warm cozy 'hug from an old friend' typa feelin
that sour diesel or good kush gives ya (me) after a hit. if that makes any sense to you guys...

alright ladies, take care :D

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
heh heh yeah E I have smoked the OG Kush clone and the Original Diesel clone side by side. I am running them neck and neck right now. Those are different. What I am saying is that I dont think the "Headband" clone that is going around out West is the same clone as our "Original Diesel" Clone. They seem like 2 different selections. I know there are cuts out there called Headband, Daywrecker, Diesel #1... lots of names, you know how it goes... but from the sound of it our OD clone and the Headband are not the same cutting. Hopefully, someone will post a picture of this Headband cut so we can look. I have pics of the Original Diesel growing and also cured nugs at the crib. I could take some shots of those if needed.

If I would guess only on hearing the description of the headband clone they are talking about.... I would say that perhaps the Headband is more closely related to Dawg and OG Kush. They said OG was a self Dawg or something? Perhaps the Headband was created from that selfed line. Again, I am just guessing. Whereas the Original Diesel clone is supposed to be Chem/Dawgx(SSXNL).

Without looking to see who wrote it, someone posted about the headband in the smoke report section, in the chemdog thread. That is what I am going on for the headband description.

Of course people called Dawg "the Diesel" as a nickname too. Here we go again! :D

the headband clone imw orkng with looks exactly like the pics that yu have posted m along with some of the ones that smokey has put up

ill put some shots up when i get around toher

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
The Headband and Od are the same cut.. the ones out west probley are S1 or hermied Od plants... where is WZ when you need him.. i think it was him that growed out the Headband b4.. well maybe i am not right but until then... LOL

Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

G

I'm sure Zilla will clear this up.... Hey zilla :wave:

As far as I know the OD and the headband are one and the same. Just a nickname.

Last edited:
G

If Headband is anything like the "Original Diesel" I recieved as a smoke sample/report nug from a very respectable grower here, than yes - I do prefer OGK over it.

G

i ahve smoked headband from norcal and i ahve smoked our sfv og side by side with chemdog and dude they were the same thing basically .. the headband i smoked tasted like og smelled like og..i dunno though but ograskal dude your pics are sick my friend

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
here is what I am saying.. back in the day, original diesel and headband were the same thing. same as daywrecker and diesel #1... all just nicknames... it now sounds like there is another headband cutting floating around that is very similar to OG Kush. you could see how the dawg selfing to create OG (if true) could take the line in one direction, where the dawg being crossed to super skunkxNL would go the other way. I know for fact that the "original diesel" cutting that goes around is not like the "og kush" cutting. It is certainly not impossible to have a cutting renamed or something pop up from some guys garden who is not online. there are many cuts not on the boards that are just as bomb as the one that are online.

zilla did have a report on the original diesel cutting that i read at dh.

Anywayz, they're all bomb and it's all good bros. We'll probably never know for sure. but who knows HH1 maybe your headband is the original diesel headband not the og kush headband.... the best thing to do is grow that shit out! :D

here is a nugget of Original Diesel that I am getting ready to blaze:

G

i found more head to be in og [which i had always dug about og was that headyness], but maybe 'cuz at that time i had been chiefin it like mad back then and tolerance was gettin nuts, but anyway, its all gravy. theyre both great in their own ways we all know that. all just personal feelins...

Status
Not open for further replies.