What's new

OG Kush V-Scrog by: The Gorillascroger

drymouth

What it do…. It’s the Gorillapino, sav life, bay life, tree game slangin gorilla swangin’ yo way with a V-scrog grow “uhoo uhoo” please excuse my gorilla language been blowin’ on to many bananas. enough of that here’s what’s going down.

2800 watts blue light 2 of which are cmh, finna switch to 4000watts of red hps when I flip them.

Twenty 7 gallon pots filled with all organic mix all water all day no ph-in what so ever just pure tall boy water “yuh dig” Really nothing to it pics of allmyingredients.
“Lets mix shit up”, putch yuh dam back into it “cooked it up game!”

Aint nothing like some organic dirt mixing…. makes me appreciate my dank at the end even more so after putting some muscle into it. I use to swing hydro but shit gets boring all to repetitive I never stop learning when I play in the dirt so much to learn in organics micros, amendments, teas “uhoo” now I’m getting excited let me stop it! "lets cook it fam"

"who says you can’t play in the dirt and not keep it clean"

Haven’t use these for awhile

Here goes a sneak peek at my other 4000 V- stadium grow in the makes all mostly Purple kushes.

“Oh what’s this” some CC gear dead head’s, Larry’s, alien bubas, sour aliens, alien ogs, r____l og’s, Boreal- Squaw valley og “yuh dig”

drymouth

• Here goes the start, they been vegin since the 5th of June that’s 6 weeks to be exact I’m going to veg till I fill at least 70 - 80% of the fence “how ever long that takes” then flip, summersault, and back spin them into flower. lead in with the blue for the first 2 weeks then cut the red on then from there it’ll be first 2 hours will lead in with the cmh then 8 hours of cmh and hps together then the last 2 hours lead out with the cmh that’ll b e the light regimen for flower while just adding nothing but water. I’m guessing I’m gonna have to top dress since I’m taken it to 70 days its coo’ I’m hopping for a nice fade out anyways.

[*]
      [*]
      Speed it up...
      [*][*]
      Now....
      [*]

Well… there you go I’ll be updating with pic's and notes for anybody wanting to follow and lurk in the cuts while I unveil this organic V- scrog bare bulb cmh/hps grow. The Gorillapino is swangin’ out the jungle yall “uhoo uhoo” to all my gorillas yo!

Any Q’s and comments welcome if not, just sit back and enjoy!

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Nice. Just bought a pack of the Sour Aliens. Doing it big

Looks like you start training them into the screen while in the small pots. Then transplant them into larger pots with two in each one. Is that right? Do you top dress the mosquito dunks or mix them in?

I know what you mean by putting some muscle into it. I haven't done it in a while and just mixed up a bunch. It felt good.

Best of Luck :)

drymouth

I filled the pots with alittle soil then crushed some md up about half way threw, i use to crush them up at the top but the soil surface just get's to dry, and yeah i waited till they were a foot or so tall and till they were in there final pots till i started training them into the fence i put 2 in 1 cuzz i had 20 pots and 30 or so OG's so I was like "what the hey", throw them babies in there!

and for those of you that recodnize the mix and thinking is that it? "yup it sure is super" I got a different batch made up of ocean forest as my prime thats been cookin up in house! no nats what so ever!

Shots out to mess from the cmh thread for the tin bread ballast and sub**** (dont know if I could mention his name on here) for the super soil.

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
I'll be sticking in for this. I gotta thing for cylinder of green....

Also are your plants inside the cage or outside. IMO I find its easier to leave the plants on the outside, and let them grow through the screen. This way your jungle will be full of branches, the outside will be covered in fan leaves soaking up the extra light.
I just find weaving to be so much more work than just throwing a twist tie around it. Plus this way its easy to keep the fan leaves out..

Than again i shouldnt talk because everything looks good. Plus your a much larger scale then i am which makes for more time consumption.

150w Cylinder of Green

drymouth

what it do big ballin 88 i guess me and you share the same thing for cage grows there just so dam sick! Yours looks sick, "game!" looks like you got coco in air pots right? I think i'll try to leave them on the outside of the fence next time see how that works out.

Watch out fot the "northernfarmer,securityfirst,lazyman" influenced v-stadium grow good lookin out to the names mentioned for insight,influence, and ideas.

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
what it do big ballin 88 i guess me and you share the same thing for cage grows there just so dam sick! Yours looks sick, "game!" looks like you got coco in air pots right? I think i'll try to leave them on the outside of the fence next time see how that works out.

Watch out fot the "northernfarmer,securityfirst,lazyman" influenced v-stadium grow good lookin out to the names mentioned for insight,influence, and ideas.

Actually i make my own organic mixes :blowbubbles:

Its between 40-60% peat and the 30-50% is aged shredded pine mulch. The rest of the mix is biochar, powdered sea kelp, zeolite, homemade earthwrom castings and azomite. Before using i "cook" it in fish hydroslate, sea kelp, humic acid and polysorbate(tween 80) in order to properly hydrate.

Also the pine bark and biochar are soaked in the same liquid mix to reap the benefits of time realease and water capacity.

I love cage growing now that i've started. Its actually easier than regular SCROG now. I just let the plant's main structure grow up the screen and twist tie it on the outside so the fan leaves can't block light. Mostly everything does itself.

This also allows you to move branches wherever you want to prevent blocking the inner structure. I'll take some pictures later of my C99 so you'll be able to tell.

drymouth

is this terrapratta (spelling) technich there doing in the organic's section? Your mix seems really interesting.... I'll be stopping over on your thread to see this! See... this is y i love organics never stop learning! I feel like a little kid playing with dirt and worms with a mini kid science kit remember thoughs! So when you say "cook' do you mean composting? or really "cooking" and is "polysorbate(tween 80)" this some kind of water crystals to help with water retention? and what exactly is biochar? see here i am asking all this.... my bad i'll just tune in to your grow you probably explained all this over there.

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
is this terrapratta (spelling) technich there doing in the organic's section? Your mix seems really interesting.... I'll be stopping over on your thread to see this! See... this is y i love organics never stop learning! I feel like a little kid playing with dirt and worms with a mini kid science kit remember thoughs! So when you say "cook' do you mean composting? or really "cooking" and is "polysorbate(tween 80)" this some kind of water crystals to help with water retention? and what exactly is biochar? see here i am asking all this.... my bad i'll just tune in to your grow you probably explained all this over there.

Questions dont bother me whatsoever. Its when people criticze without knowing anything. I love helping people especially when their truly interested. Defientely check out the organic section, theres a bunch of good folks willing to help you, that are part of the OFC. Your welcome to check my grow out, even though its not nearly as interesting as yours. If you ever have any questions you can just PM me.

When i refer to cook, it is actually just an aging process. Its similar to composting except there is minimal heat producd due to lack of compostable material. Its really all just food for the microlife to get started when i put the plants in. If i have leftover soil i try to keep it moist to keep it living.

Polysobrate is what they use in ice cream as an emulsifier. It helps spread water even in conditions that are hydrophobic. they also use it in lotions and other similar things. Mainly it will help makes sure that water penetrates deeply and evenly. IMO its the best surfactant. Many people will have a problem saying its not fully organic though. In my mind a little bit cant hurt anything especially id its never used on the plant itself.

Another two things you might want to look into is dyna gro protekt and soluble sea kelp powder. I use both of these as a foliar feed and they are the shittttt. Like i said i'm completely organic but have a few practices that might stir up some problems for newbs. Check out the terrapretta thread for biochar info.e

drymouth

Good lookin out big ballin yeah I'm always lurking in the organics threads its funny cuzz i was one of the first ones posting in the OFC when i use to mess with teas and such i just have'nt had time to read threw the more recent postings i'll most likely get my but over there and start posting since this is the vert section.

as of vert, yeah i think i should switch to just mh instead of cmh just to help them strech faster or maybe some hps? what do yall think?

avid - what it do glad you like it is that your name cuzz you use the product?

Avid Fan

hey drymouth,plants are looking good!
the name is a bit sadder than that.its from the film Manhunter.its what the tooth fairy refers to himself as in correspondence with hannibal.like i said,very sad!
im really looking forward to your grow,i'm planning my own vert scrog.
it will be good to see it all taking shape.

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
Drymouth I dig your style, man.

I made a note to come back and check out all theses threads of yours that look like they deserve some more attention.

Peace.

drymouth

FoCo(No.Co) good looking out for the comments i hope all can enjoy. I mainly did this to benifit the community as its benifited me. I dont do this for fame or to get all these views i do it for that searcher..... that lurker.... them cats staying up all nite tryna find that one grow thats relevant to theres yuh dig! them all niters with neglected girlfriends nah let me stop.... real talk rideon game!

drymouth

Ride on glade your enjoying I'll be posting pic's within the next day or so. since i threw some hps on them they have been streching.

bobblehead

Veteran
Who are you kidding V-scrog... lol I was expecting a small cab grow!

You're rockin out over there. I'm staying tuned.