What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG KUSH (SFV Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

ograskal said:
MR. Mo..... Everybody has a chance to get this or the Abusive OGK.....or any other "hard to get" Strain out there....You just have to pay your dues....It took me a few years and Numerous Photos of my own grows before anybody on these Boards would trust me to trade but i was determined....I get sick and tired of peeps cryin that they cant get these CLone only strains.....Put in Work People and Pay Your Damn Dues......Nobody just handed me all these Damn Strains, I had to Pay My dues first...SHouldnt you as well ~ograskal

thats the truth. you have to put in your time before you start getting back. i know i had been around for a while before i was able to set up any trades (on og and here). most of these elites aren't THAT hard to get if you are an established member who contributes info and pics. at least thats my experience.

MrDank

Veteran
Ograskal, I remember telling you as I was giving you the OGK that I had access to an S1 OGK that Abusive thought might be a better plant since it grew so much better. Then I was going to test out the S1 and send it to you if it were in fact better. Although the S1 grew much better and yielded very well, and even had a decent lemon kushy smell and flavor, the stone did not compare, and that is why I never sent it to you.

Body chemistry is very important to consider what is better than something else. For example, Ograskal likes the the "SFV" cut better to smoke, and myself and my friend Moonshineman both concured yesterday that we both enjoy the "Abusive" cut, and Moonshineman has both so we got to compare. But, Moonshineman likes Bubba Kush more than OG, yet I personally like OG Kush a lot better than Bubba, although I do enjoy the Bubba ;)

It's just like comparing supermodels, one may perfer Heidi Klum (sp?) and another may prefer Tyra Banks. Either way, (SFV and Abusive cuts) they are both sexy bitches! lol

MrDank

Veteran
Also, if you look at the Cannabible 3 (please no Cannabible bashing) you see that there are both the Abusive and the SFV plants and buds. At least that is what I think

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
sweeet nugz

Shit man I hope your freind makes some proper money, If not that's like a quarter or a third of your yearly salary. Looks worth it though providing you got the tune ofcourse
peace

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
Yo abusive

I always wondered if rappers like snoop grew their own dank or if they hired people to grow for them or sometin like that

how cool would it be to be like snoop or someone's personal grower
that's growin for a livin without the risk

peace

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
The only o.g kush I ever smoked was from Dampkring and it was the only weed that got me stoned in amsterdam as I had a really high tolerance. got me more stoned than the bubble but many factors coiuld be involved. just sayin dampkrings got some dank ogkush
peace

UNREGISTRD

o.gkushowns said:
The only o.g kush I ever smoked was from Dampkring and it was the only weed that got me stoned in amsterdam as I had a really high tolerance. got me more stoned than the bubble but many factors coiuld be involved. just sayin dampkrings got some dank ogkush
peace
shouldve went to NOON and got the KUSHAGE!! it was the DANKEST OG i found in the dam!! and I know what OG is!! :joint:

FYI: the abusive cut (currently in veg)will be compared to MY real OG kush so well wait and see!! :woohoo:

Last edited:

mysta177

Nice ass thread. I havnt been on a thread that grew 7 pages in a day in a while. Glad to see you again ABSV.

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Raskal, man thanks for that top rated smoke report. Your writting style and pictures are first rate. I've only grown the Absuive cut but have smoked your cut also. I must reserve my judgement until I do another run of the cut I have. But do love you piney lemony cut.

Hello Absuive nobody is dissing your creditability bro. We were looking for you to come and straightening out a few things. Raskal has said nothing but nice things about it each time I asked him about it. It's good to see you.

G

Great report raskal, and those pics are amazing. Everytime I read one of these threads I just keep wanting the OG more and more you just make it sound so good. Take care everyone.

guerilla

ograskal

Veteran
MrDank said:
Ograskal, I remember telling you as I was giving you the OGK that I had access to an S1 OGK that Abusive thought might be a better plant since it grew so much better. Then I was going to test out the S1 and send it to you if it were in fact better. Although the S1 grew much better and yielded very well, and even had a decent lemon kushy smell and flavor, the stone did not compare, and that is why I never sent it to you.

Body chemistry is very important to consider what is better than something else. For example, Ograskal likes the the "SFV" cut better to smoke, and myself and my friend Moonshineman both concured yesterday that we both enjoy the "Abusive" cut, and Moonshineman has both so we got to compare. But, Moonshineman likes Bubba Kush more than OG, yet I personally like OG Kush a lot better than Bubba, although I do enjoy the Bubba ;)

It's just like comparing supermodels, one may perfer Heidi Klum (sp?) and another may prefer Tyra Banks. Either way, (SFV and Abusive cuts) they are both sexy bitches! lol
Your absolutely right Bro!!! My Homie Prefers the Bubba Over the OG as Well But I dont Hate on him for it.....I know we all Just have different Tastes thats all ....I'm sure there will be a few Peeps that may like the "Abusive/Snoop cut" Better than the SFV CUT cuz they are Both Bomb and I think Equally Potent...How can you Not Love any OGK?????? ~ograskal

ograskal

Veteran
SmokeyPufmaster said:
Raskal, man thanks for that top rated smoke report. Your writting style and pictures are first rate. I've only grown the Absuive cut but have smoked your cut also. I must reserve my judgement until I do another run of the cut I have. But do love you piney lemony cut.

Hello Absuive nobody is dissing your creditability bro. We were looking for you to come and straightening out a few things. Raskal has said nothing but nice things about it each time I asked him about it. It's good to see you.
Thanks Smokey!!!! I really appreciate it!! Thank the Sour Diesel for the good report....I was higher than a Kite when I wrote it.....I will grow the Abusive cut out a few More times myself since it has Been awhile and try to smoke them Both side by side...Man, that should be fun!!!!!!~ograskal

RUDEBOI

Abusive said:
I was just offended that you would doubt the validly of my claim that is all. The cut was giving to my “homie” by snoop dog himself the man with the ganster kush you know the sh!t you hear on his music. This you can ask mr. dank. I was not going to bring it up, but hell let’s clear it ALL up. Plus let me add everyone grows different here so the taste will have a range. I really prefer her in hydro over soil the lemon lime taste is FABLOUS. Peace Abusive…
OMG, This is the funniest shit I've read in a long time!LOLOL The origins of yer Abusive cut is Snoop Dogg!!!LOLOL I CALL BULLSHIT!!!!!LOLOL :pointlaug
I'm not about to get into a Who's Who, in the Biz or Who I know , or Who I've Served on multiple occasions, but let's just say I know Snoop and his Camp very well and Like Ogrskal said that dude is so busy(and has been for over 10 years) travelling often times 300 days of the year, that their's NO WAY he's maintaining a grow and Hookin' up Muhfuckas with Rare Clones!LOL Even if he did, how in the hell would you ascertain that this was "THE ORIGINAL"LOLOL!!! This Shit gets better and better by the moment!!LOL BTW when did you get this so called "Abusive" or "Orginal" cut cuz one of my peeps, "Ole Man" has been smokin' O.G. Kush in L.A. since '84!! I've been smokin' it since '94!! The Ole Man insists that it was just called, Kush or the Gangster but took on the name O.G. or Original Gangster after the movie South Central came out, as the central character's name was O.G. Bobby Johnson. I dunno all I know is the real deal is seldom seen anymore and the SFV is the closest thing to it that I've experienced.

RUDEBOI

Abusive said:
Hello all I just wanted to clear things up. Mr. Dank has the info correct and she is the orginal. I swear to that. Many have tried her and know the taste of the orginal and what she looks like and smells like when grown. This is a kush. Sounds like the sfv is some cross of mine with another. With a piney taste. Anyhow when I have some in flower I will post more orginal OG Kush pictures. This sfv cut BAH. Nothing like the real deal. Peace and respect to all. Abusive...
I just wanna know how you can bash the SFV cut and describe it, and then later on say you ain't never had it?LOL :fsu: I dunno about anybody else but to me that is a sign of ignorance/arrogance. Yes, your cut is a Kush, but do you know how many different Kush cuts are out there?LOL I've got over 10 my damn self, God only knows how many others are out there, what makes you so sure you've got "THE ORIGINAL" especially with its auspicious beginnings coming from a Rapper!LOL Rappers are great story tellers if you didn't know, rarely are the tales factual!LOL. Most of the time they're reciting what they have seen/heard switching it to 1st person!LOL BTW The Real Socal O.G. is MOST DEFINITELY, LEMONY/PINEY/FUELY and anybody down playin' that has never gotten any O.G. in Socal!! Cuz in L.A./SFV that's the F'N tell tale sign that its the Realz is that Unbelievable Lemon Dank ass smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.