What's new

OG KUSH (SFV Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNREGISTRD

VERY NICE!!! thats about the most identical description I could ever give of the Sfv og cut!! Congrats bud...those are defintly some dank looking pinesoll bottles there...Good work bro keep it up..Im defintly impresseed! :wave:
shit looks killer very very very similiar to ours!

ograskal

Veteran
UNREGISTRD said:
VERY NICE!!! thats about the most identical description I could ever give of the Sfv og cut!! Congrats bud...those are defintly some dank looking pinesoll bottles there...Good work bro keep it up..Im defintly impresseed! :wave:
shit looks killer very very very similiar to ours!

Thanks Bro!!!! And yes, I beleive we have the same cut!! I am holding an OGK nug in my hand and it does look very similiar to yours!!! SHit is Bomb Aint she!! Peace.~ograskal

Well, I got it and there are a few heads here on the boards who also have the SFV Cut....Now how do you think we all get these great strains ????? they werent just handed to us......If you really want something you could get it... It may take some time but you will get it if you are determined!! ~ograskal thats a good point raskal. there are a few different ways to get it. I will say.. originally it would have been acceptionally difficult to aquire any real og genetics. now days is a little different story. If you had a medical rec. in California, i could send you to a couple different clubs in so. cal(mainly sfv)that carry true og cuts from time to time. It would cost you a whole $40 plus gas..LOL. I myself have aquired a few different og cuts through knowing people and going to the co-ops. youd have to be extra careful where you get it and the condition you recive it in(pest/virus free). alot of times people will sell these (og kush) S1 death travisty cuts..LOL. its truly not a laughing matter.. Id be pissed!!!! As of now.. there is still a couple og cuts that are nearly impossible to get. luckily for everybody the sfv og isnt one of the cuts that has been hoarded... i myself dont like to pass around genetics... but to a trained hand i will trade or release cuts(unless of course i get it conditionally).
OGRASKAL- very nice smoke report brotha.... you seem to have done well with that sfv cut. id like to see what you can do with the abusive. Any numbers on dry weight production per plant/plant size? WE SHOULD HAVE A CONTEST. WHO CAN GROW THE FATEST OG KUSH BUSH(FATTEST COLA/MOST OVERALL WEIGHT)YOU CAN USE THE ABUSIVE OR SFV CUT ONLY(THAT PUTS SWERVES 10ft. FREAKS OUT OF THE RUNNING lol)............... ANY PLAYERS?????

Last edited:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
I am growing an abusive ogk but i'll have to watch... i dont grow that big and right now i am focusing on mad variety. but please, rip it up. Raskal has done the best with the abusive that i have seen...

baccas125 can gro the og too. that kid is good :moon:

ograskal

Veteran
GREANTHUMB said:
OGRASKAL- very nice smoke report brotha.... you seem to have done well with that sfv cut. id like to see what you can do with the abusive. Any numbers on dry weight production per plant/plant size? WE SHOULD HAVE A CONTEST. WHO CAN GROW THE FATEST OG KUSH BUSH(FATTEST COLA/MOST OVERALL WEIGHT)YOU CAN USE THE ABUSIVE OR SFV CUT ONLY(THAT PUTS SWERVES 10ft. FREAKS OUT OF THE RUNNING lol)............... ANY PLAYERS?????

So you want to see what i can do with the Abusive cut?!?!?? O.K where here you go!!!

BoooooYaaaaaahhh

The Abusive cut:

Well Unfortunately I cant enter that contest cuz i grow in Medical Cabbies and My plants can only get around 36 inches tall Max!!!!This Abusive OGK is around 36 inches Maxed out...Sounds like fun though!! ~ograskal

Last edited:
ograskal said:
So you want to see what i can do with the Abusive cut?!?!?? O.K where here you go!!!

BoooooYaaaaaahhh

The Abusive cut:

Well Unfortunately I cant enter that contest cuz i grow in Medical Cabbies and My plants can only get around 36 inches tall Max!!!!This Abusive OGK is around 36 inches Maxed out...Sounds like fun though!! ~ograskal

whew.... that makes me happy... after seeing that abusive cut... THOSE ARE SOME FAT ASS DONKEY DONGS!!! you do an amazing job... I should have guessed you grow in a cabbie...the co2 works very effectively in those!!!
OH WELL. I PROLLY WOULD HAVE LOST ANYWAY!!! LOL. :pointlaug

G

oh my fraks huh.. just wait til theya re harvested you can seee me do it again but with the abusive and sfv cut neneneneeer.. but i think babba take the biggest abusive bush that bitch was huge out there... you ahrvest it yet babba

LOVELY Rascal!

I wan't that bitch in MY garden too!

I have a cut of LA [OG] Kush from a cool friend....but I have no way of knowing which version it is "SFV" or "Abusive"....

the best way to tell right off the bat would be the pistil color.... sfv sports more orange hairs, where as abusives' has more redish darker pistils. have fun... they are both jewels!!!

ograskal

Veteran
GREENTHUMB, I dont use CO2 but my ladies do be lovin my setup!!!!

Swerve, Wassup Homie...Always glad to see you!!

Human Nature, Thanks Bro! Do you have any Pics of your L.A. Kush???

Thanks to Everybody for stoppin by.....Hoping one day you will all get to smoke this OGK if you already havent!!! Peace.~ograskal

guineapig

Veteran
That's true Babba....pics can look very different in Sunlight vs. Incandescent light vs.
Metal Halide light......i think HPS light really does not do justice to a Cannabis pic....

Good lord that Abusive cut again!!! Just when you thought it couldn't get any danker.

I swear I've been abducted by Kush aliens...:abduct:....this cannot be possible on Earth.....

Keep up the amazing pics everyone!!!!

kind regards from your perpetual pal the guineapig

From what I can see the Abusive has a little bit darker leaves, browner pistils, slightly higher yield, and a little more leaf resin whereas the SFV focuses it's resin on the buds more.

I always thought the Abusive cut looked S1'ish cuz of the pistils and calyx structure...

I'm not tryin to steal the thread but here's some OG S1 for comparison...

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
wasnt the S1 made from the abusive cutting? that one has been going around the longest from what i know...

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
Abusive is just a member who spread the love...do a search and youll find his ogk grow he posted...

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
right

his clone was the one that has gone around over the past year and change... and really up until recently was the standard for what OG looked like... the blueish Sea Foam look. I dont know for sure but I am just guessing that that clone was the one that was worked with for the S1 line. pure speculation tho.

Last edited:

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
his cut does look nicer than this 'sfv' cut i think the sfv cut looks like shit to be honest :wave:
does it ('sfv') have some sort of exceptional taste or outstanding high that would make for so much hype?
if given the choice, being a sativa lover, id go for the more sativery-lookin cut. (Abusive's)
the 'sfv' looks like some beaster ;) no offense to those who love and cherish it,
i just havent grown it and dont really have any desire to judging fromthe look of the dried herb...
what makes it so 'elite' ? the taste? thanks!

Last edited:

ograskal

Veteran
I remember a few years ago when Abusive was running Both the Original Cut and an S1 cut around the same time. I heard the S1 cut he was running was actually Quite good...Hopefully Abusive will chime in and let us know the Origins of his OGK's!!! Does anybody remember BUNZ OGK????? Which one was that???? ~ograskal

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
i ALWAYS thought it was an s1 that abusive passed around...i wish people would just label things properly.:badday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts