What's new

OG KUSH (SFV Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ograskal

Veteran
ethereal said:
i ALWAYS thought it was an s1 that abusive passed around...i wish people would just label things properly.:badday:
WRONG!! He passed out both the "Original Cut" and an S1...

I've grown Both the SFV cut and the Abusive "Original Cut" and I prefer the SFV cut Over the Abusive cut because it retains more of that Lemoney Pinesol taste and Smell while the Abusive cut gets kinda Bland after its dried up.. The SFV cut Blows away the Abusive cut in taste in My opinion..... The Abusive cut is Nice and smoothe with good expansion as well....But just doesnt have that Kick ass Pinesol Taste. SFV maybe slightly more potent as well but i could be wrong....Both are Very Potent..Havent smoked the Abusive cut in awhile..Prolly will soon though!!

LOL!!! Thats the first time i heard that sfv ogk looks like Beasters!!!! I think she looks nice and Dank...But what do i know...I'm just a Stoner..Peace.~ograskal

G

Damn Ograskal your grow is super dank as usual man... But I have to say OG is my favorite from your grows...Super tasty looking...WOW!

Thanks for sharing bro..!!!!! :joint:

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
and to be perfectly honest, i for one, dont really care WHAT someone wants to call a cut.
silly of me to jump and say the 'sfv' looks average, without even growing it, or smoking it,
but compared to the sativa looking clone, it has very little appeal to someone 'not in the know' like myself.
bottom line =
if its pristine, i dont care what it's called. :) just dont try to pass things off as something they are not.

ograskal

Veteran
ethereal said:
and to be perfectly honest, i for one, dont really care WHAT someone wants to call a cut.

bottom line =
if its pristine, i dont care what it's called. :) just dont try to pass things off as something they are not.

Who's trying to pass things off as something they are not????? Why are you so Uptight??? I think I Know.....Peace.~ograskal

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
ograskal said:
LOL!!! Thats the first time i heard that sfv ogk looks like Beasters!!!! I think she looks nice and Dank...But what do i know...I'm just a Stoner..Peace.~ograska
hey bud,
i didnt mean what u grow looks like beasters...lol.. and no, your not just a stoner, you grow both cuts.
my opinion is unbiased 100%. i havent grown her. im just bein real with it :]
however, anything i say is based soley on seeing tons of pics and reading grow reports for a couple years.

just compared to the cosmetics of the foxtaily cut ('abusive'--dont even know *what* to label it anymore)--
as seen in the million and one threads to be found on 'og kush' on the forums here lately.
your grows always blow me and everyone else away, ogras. bet u could even make ruderalis look top-shelf :p

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
ograskal said:
Who's trying to pass things off as something they are not????? Why are you so Uptight??? I think I Know.....Peace.~ograskal
ograskal said:
chill dude. and quit hacking up my posts to make me look like a meanie :confused: lol
whered the rest of the post go?
anyway, all i wanted to know is what seperates this sfv from all the others, taste, high, etc, and you did a great job at answerin that for me :] thanks for that. why the beef? lol i don't think you know actually :D im not uptight my man, just curious! chillout!

Last edited:

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
last post i promise, sorry to briefly highjack but just responding to you..
im not accusing you of anything? lol
smoke one of the bad ass og kushes u grew and chill out dood :]

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
let's not have a great thread go bad. come on, "hug it out" :moon:

i have a birthday party to go to... gotta go get my sour diesel jarred up.

have a good night guys.

ograskal

Veteran
hey Ethereal, I'm just responding to your posts man.... You say that SFV OGk looks like Shit and looks like Beasters and I couldnt understand why anybody including yourself would come on my thread and say that.....And then I remembered something and now I know why your trying to piss on my thread...Lets just leave it alone already..and if you dont have anything good to say or some reconstructive criticism for me than please dont say anything at all..Thanks!

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
[BOLD]YOUR OG KUSH LOOKS GREAT[/BOLD]

[BOLD]YOUR OG KUSH LOOKS GREAT[/BOLD]

ograskal said:
hey Ethereal, I'm just responding to your posts man.... You say that SFV OGk looks like Shit and looks like Beasters and I couldnt understand why anybody including yourself would come on my thread and say that.....And then I remembered something and now I know why your trying to piss on my thread...Lets just leave it alone already..and if you dont have anything good to say or some reconstructive criticism for me than please dont say anything at all..Thanks!
#1, i hold NO grudges. online, or off :wave:
#2 not trying to piss on your thread...im sorry u feel that way :| i dont even know you? :confused:

again, great flowerpix :0) keep em comin

ograskal

Veteran
Whatever Ethereal..You know what I'm talkin about...Lets just squash it and leave it alone already....MOre pics to come soon!!~ograskal

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
uhhhmm :biglaugh: maybe you have the wrong person?
i actually DO NOT know what u are talking about!?!?
lol sorry 4 any confusion dude, and take care.

I've smoked plenty of SFV and S1. The S1 cannot really touch the SFV in any category except it comes somewhat close in raw potency. I've never smoked the abusive cut but from what ogra describes it as it sounds like a better version of my S1. Looks almost better than the real OG, browner hairs, killer smell in flower...but then it pretty much loses most smell and taste after drying and curing. The SFV cut blows me away every time I smoke it. The taste is just so pleasing and powerful, I often find myself smoking it purely to have the OG kush taste linger in my throat and mouth!

I think one of the reasons ppl think it looks like beasters is the dark green bud color. Some people associate bright green with good weed and dark green with beasters and mexican. I dunno... lol to me that SFV cut looks like the dankest thing I've ever seen, but then again I've smoked it so I know more than just lookin at the pic...

ograskal

Veteran
Ogstradamus said:
From what I can see the Abusive has a little bit darker leaves, browner pistils, slightly higher yield, and a little more leaf resin whereas the SFV focuses it's resin on the buds more.

I always thought the Abusive cut looked S1'ish cuz of the pistils and calyx structure...

I'm not tryin to steal the thread but here's some OG S1 for comparison...

Damn Bro!!! That S1 looks Bomb.....Is it the S1 that Abusive was also running a few years back??? Or did you grow it from seed??Did you get to smoke that herb???? Tell us about it...Looks real Dank!!~ograskal

nycnoob

Beautiful Ograskal.. absolutely outstanding.. and great report too for sure.. I always have loved your grow, pics, and smoke report... one reason is probably cuz they are crazy sick ass strains lol.. i have no idea.. but damn they look beautiful.. I always love the multi tops you have...

take care man.. definitely a great report.. time to read more on this sfv cut (=...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts