What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush Abusive Flowering

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

Your bud are Radioactive bro....looks like a neon lol :bump:

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Wow those pictures are suuupper ridicuolous.. Im staring at em and amazed.. Sick one dude.. Really delicious..

Damn guys i thought this thread was dead...
to all of you dudes, thanks for all the kind words... OGK abusive, is a damn fine lady, kinda lacking in flavor, but she makes up for it with great potency. maybe too strong for some, being taken this late, she was a ripper for sure. late night smoke, to pass out to..

thanks guys.. ill be sure to throw more pics up here the next go around. thanks for keeping this thread alive all..

faded

moho

Thanks for sharing your lovely pictures, makes one so jealous of all the kushes you're gloating yourselves in over there :)

Read the report too, great job. Keep on working and good luck!

jimi gr0wtriX

i `ve enjoyed this report very much , and the result speak for itselve , these are really sexy looking buds of one of my favourite strains .

Latest posts

Latest posts