What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush Abusive Flowering

S

Shan Diego

Wowza! Dude, you grew a jungle in a single plant! Beautiful lady, fo sho. A friend of mine didn't get nearly the results that you did, so this gives me hope that there is great potential in them there genes. 15 gallons, you say? Yeah, you're not gonna support that mass of life from a little pot, huh? Nice work.

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
You got a very nice yield out of her bro, she was one of my favorite cuts. I did lose her early this year. I cry to think about it. I'm sure you'll enjoy her power.

alpine: thanks bro
shan: yeah 15 gallons an a good veg will do you good. she needs alot of mg to keep her moving. thats one thing i noticed.
puffmaster- sorry you lost her bro. i did get a good yeild off her. im hoping 18 oz. took a good veg but shes a monster.

happy holidays everybody!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cheers
faded.

NICE , god damn Abusive does pack on the trics ! Just wish it yeilded a bit better ;) Yours looks fantastic mate.

I just harvested a Madman OG , which is Abusive x LA Conf. Im suprised how similar the buds look to the straight Abusive...

As For taste, The Abusive is a bit more Musty than the other OG,s ...a bit more like bubba coffee aroma with a dirty sock and a slice of lemon ;)

cheers
JJ

S

Surfr

I dunno if it's just me but the buds in the newer pics look considerably larger! They look AWESOME!

HighBreed

well i took Frank's and Babba's advise and am going to run this bitch out a little longer.. well as far as she will go, she is still putting on weight still. but i did take a decent sized side branch to compare 63 to 75 days. heres a pic i snapped of that branch. ill update more in a few days.

Happy Holidays IC!
picture.php

faded.:smokeit:

You take some great pictures!
This one is perfect!
Happy holidays!

Thanks guys! Well heres what shes looking like on day 72. looking great. glad i took your guys words and took it longer. she should be deadly!

picture.php

picture.php

and the one that got close to the light....
picture.php

faded.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fucking sick..!!

I can smell her from here after seeing this thread i just had to pop my OGKush (Fire) x Afghani Kush fem beans...

Good work faded...

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
That is some of the prettiest og I have seen, she looks done to perfection. What are the color of the trichs at this point? Peace.
JH

Rolando Mota

Holy sheeeiit, don't know how I missed this one.

That is some killer looking weed Faded - two big thumbs up! Nice camera work too.

:joint: