What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush Abusive Flowering

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn that looks tasty nice work just wondering what nutes you used on her...?

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
wow nice looking chroniclyfaded...that looks so tasty..i can;t wait to grow my OGK sfv x abusive from kyrptonite...thinking about making some f2's..so i have these for life..

peace
chefboy

hey guys thanks for checking out the progression and showing love. i took her down at day 75 as advised by frank. she is showing about 30%amber 60%cloudy 10% clear, give or take. deffinatly one of my favorite plants to grow. she looks beautiful. smells good, kinda like the CHEM #4, but with more of an orange rine smell and some hits of mint/menthol. my whole house reaks. im can still smell my hands today after being washed a few times. truely a fun plant and the crosses from her should be great. im thinking im gonna pull around a 1.25 lbs off her. so not a bad yield at all.

benji- im using Rez recipe + kushie kush. check page 1.

Chef- im gonna take a wild guess and say youll find some great plants in those beans. happy hunting.

Rolando- where you been man.

thanks again guys. cant wait to get my first real taste. thanks everybody whos chimed in thus far. happy new years dudes.

faded.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good job

good job

Thanks guys! Well heres what shes looking like on day 72. looking great. glad i took your guys words and took it longer. she should be deadly!

picture.php

picture.php

and the one that got close to the light....
picture.php

faded.

way to go ... looks dank :)

hey spaded thanks for stopping by, the dry pics will be up maybe friday. but here's couple shots i took that day. to keep you entertained.

picture.php

lower
picture.php

:biggrin:
cant wait.

HATCH

Great Thread, Awesome Grow, That Is Some Dank-Ass Strain, Happy Smoke'nnn..

Can't Wait To See More..

hey thanks guys... well here are some pics i snapped of some of the goods. the yield is pretty good with over 12 oz in the jar and im guess 5 more still hanging. im happy. she could use a second pass on the trim, ill get that after they cure. she smells real funky, alot like the chem4 funk, maybe more orangy, real close to thp. nice and chemy, low odor but its there.

picture.php

picture.php

mmm...

n3v3r, sobekobe- thanks guy for checking it out and the kind words.. she was a pleasure to grow, thanks to my friend who hooked it up. you know who you are....

koolkush- im not sure bro, not sure anybody does.. but maybe somebody will chime in. i think spicoli said it came to member abusive from snoop dogg, or his camp.... like i said man im not sure. but its fire whatevers in it... it smells alot like chemdawg o6 #4... doesnt look like it at all but smells like it....