What's new

OG Kush (Abusive Cut) x Sour Diesel IBL

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
eh hem uh ehh em hint hint I'd love to be a tester lol I feel like such a douche asking tho but I'd be willing to trade a Thunder Goo clone or two...

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Oh yea she's interesting, it's NorCal Goo x Alaskan Thunder Fuck and to be honest I'm not sure what the mom was and who was pops so it I could have it backwards. But she's the most fruity smelling strain I've come across besides this blueberry I used to buy in middle school that me and my friend are still trying to find and after many bb samples later still haven't found anything close but I think my Thunder Goo is in the same arena...

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I think I smoked some Colombian Thunderfuck. Only two rips from a bong back in the 70s. Thought I was gonna die I was so ripped. That shit lasted for 4 hours!

luv2garden

I got some F.U.C.K.E.M Pink Pole for the SF Auction which is:
Original Strawberry Diesel (Rez) x Abusive Kush (Rez)

I hope they're as nice as that cross you have there..... we'll see!
They show shipped today!! hope to get them by weeks end.

L2G

looking nice disco! my cab is up and running and doing great. Im flowering a few more clones out in the 24oz bottles and am vegging quite a few til they 6-8 in then transplant to the 2 liters and flip to 12/12. hope i can grow some as good as yourd my friend!

killabrown420

Hey DB, looking great near harvest...congrats on a complete grow, you look to be rewarded nicely with some tasty buds and some more seeds to play with in the future. I have a couple OGXSDxDC that I'm harvesting now that look pretty similar to what your working with. Yours looks to have a bit of everything, kush looking buds with a hint of sd and dc in there as well. I'm sure your yield will leave something to be desired but hopefully the potency and bag appeal make up for it. The pheno i have gives me solid dense nuggets, but small in comparison to other strains i've grown. i'm sure it's a matter of dialing but the potential is definatley there.

out of all the peeps i've gifted seeds your the only one to fully document the grow and for that i'm thankful. i wish i could of had them properly labeled and know exactly whats in them for ya...another reason breeders deserve so much credit, keeping up with plants is not my forte. can't wait to see what you do with a genuine elite cut like the catpiss. happy harvest bro, and if you want to try making butter with the trim i can hook you up with a surefire recipe... lates

killa

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Thanks killa, I owe it all to the source and the plants. My mix went a little hot on me toward the middle of flower so I'll damn sure get the next batch limed correctly before planting.

I broke down and chopped a small bud or three off the bottom. I'll have to get some pics of the dried bud cause this shit is sick. Calyx are purple on the outside and light green inside, completely covered with trichs. Crumbled up looks like swirled pb&j w/ sugar. Pointed calyx tips look like purple spikes when dry. A quick dry on the "jonesin" buds turned out very tasty and surprisingly strong. I imagine a week hang dry/glass jar cure will do it justice.:abduct:

Yield isn't bad at all, considering only two small plants. I guesstimate an ounce, maybe a bit more on these two. The nugs are so dense there may be a little more than it looks. The quick math says I can do three ounces with the same grow style. This is pretty close to what I'm used to with the street beans. Even if the commercial stuff produced 2x, I wouldn't consider wasting my time now that I have this stuff. I'll let you know how much hash I get from these. Enough for butter, who knows? There's for sure enough for some iso or the like.

I've enjoyed sharing the grow pics. Thanks for the interest and the input. Knowing exactly what something is may be a little more important years(?) from now, assuming I learn something about what I'm doing. My first cross is probably Heinz 57 but I'll have fun growin em out. I'm especially looking forward to the t-haze cause the green tangerine was delicious, Got a reveg of it going as we speak. I was just sitting here trying to figure out how to get a little of everything into the next round. A tent and a 400 would come in handy right now, hehe.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
~24 hours til chop

~24 hours til chop

Here's a few of the early clips that were/will be exhaust-fan dried.

I grew up in a big town and took good weed for granted. Moving to a small town and nothing but crap weed has soured my otherwise pleasant disposition on occasion. :D I stumbled on this site and was immediately captured in the hobby of growing. I can honestly say I've grown good weed when compared to the quality of the smoke it came from.

This stuff is no comparison. Bong rips (and joints) are definitely higher on the Richter scale.

The quick dry reduced the aroma on the surface but it still stinks when pinched or chopped. I had a friend try to describe the smell but all he could manage was "smells like a dead rat man!" Never tasted a rat (live or dead) but I can honestly say it tastes very good, even w/o the benefit of a cure. Can't think of anything to describe it myself other than dank and wonderful. Only a week and a half of no nutes at the end leaves a smooth inhale and nice lung expansion. The strong taste sticks to the roof of the mouth and gives you something to smack on til the next rip.

A small amount of test iso produced lots more product than I'm used to with street weed. I haven't smoked great hash in 25 years. This chit brings memories of the old days and an immediate smile to the face. Not sure I'll be smiling when I fall outta this chair, lol. I'll try to get a shot of the next batch and post in a day or three. Biscuit

luv2garden

^^^^lol...I grew some AK once that smelled of dead meat!! but that shit knocked anyone on their ass!!! hope the flavor comes out with the cure those are mighty frosty buds bro.

L2G

Max0r

haha yea, last round my Hindu Skunk girl smelled rotten but after a few weeks in the jar it evolved into that classic pungent over-ripe fruit type deal :)

Latest posts

Latest posts