What's new

OG Kush (Abusive Cut) x Sour Diesel IBL

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Those girls look nice bro! gotta love that lemon scent of the OG's I have a OGKxMendoPurps that is a nice blend of the 2 scents of purple and lemons...

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Day 49 - 12/12

Day 49 - 12/12

High guys! A few pics and word I been up to:

The smell is outta this world and I've still got 3.5 weeks to go! They're 22" tall and from the looks I'll get ~ half oz per, maybe a little more. I can get 6 of these pots in flower so 3 zips of prime looks like a reasonable goal from seed.

I have a few new ponies in the veg stable! Catpiss and OG Kush abusive cut are already rooted. T-Haze needs a few more days in the cloner. I let her get a bit too dry and she drooped over!:yoinks: Lucky I caught it in time. Also have what looks like an indica from seed labeled "mystery mix." Hope it's a fem. I loves me some indica!

Thanks for looking.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Those girls look nice bro! gotta love that lemon scent of the OG's I have a OGKxMendoPurps that is a nice blend of the 2 scents of purple and lemons...

ty Thundurkel. I checked out yer thread. You do great work with fluoros! A much better job with the pics as well. I keep sayin I'm gonna bust for a better cam. Can't afford a Cannon at the moment and the ole Samsung here is barely a step above a cell phone.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
My original plan was to fill the box with sd crosses. Ending up with two females left room for a bag seed reveg for comparison. Here's a couple of trich shots at day 50 (on left.) It'll be chopped about the same time as the elites (on right.)

The reveg grows a lot of popcorn even though it's chopped chort. The elites have almost no pc to speak of. Even the small buds at the bottom are solid.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
thanks for the kind werd highonthechroni and #1cheesebuds.

luv2, YOU MADE THE LIST!!!
congrats and k are in order

looking real nice. cant wait to watch what you do with the 2 liters as well! keep up all the great work, and thanks for the help!

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Hello richirich_99. Thanks for stopping by and the kind werd. Can't wait to see yer cab. Shoot me a link when yer done and feel free to show it here if you like! That's one of the best things about IC. I get so many ideas from others and don't have to reinvent the wheel. :D

F

fully baked

Very nice shots disco. You grow some good herb...

Do you normally grow them straight up like that or have you played around with some training in the past?

Cheers,
FB

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Hello fully baked, nice of you to stop by! I had this idea I'd get enough girls for a sog but no cigar. Next time I'll either go clones in 2 liter bottles or some type of training in larger pots. Love yer avatar! I saw Rick Nielsen play a double neck Hammer named Uncle Dick. It looked just like him.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Hell yea bro! Those are looking SO tasty!! I have a week or so left on my OGxMendo Purps and it's starting to smell out of this world and turning purple!

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Hell yeah Thundurkel, yers are looking so damn funky. Never thought about the color purple much until it comes to mj, love it. My bag seed leaves purp but the calyxes on the SD crosses are darker than last week. Will be interesting to see the harvested results. Good to see ya again, have a good weekend!

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Day 56 - 12/12

Day 56 - 12/12

Eight weeks in, ~three to go? Lemon smell is starting to compete with roadkill smell for top odor award. Calyx continue to stack, maybe these will get closer to 2' tall when done.

The commercial reveg is riding sidecar to the sd crosses. Guess it has a couple of role models to look up to. I wish the cool nights would continue for a few weeks because the color is getting interesting on a couple of the buds. Sidecar's smell is more like a Moped compared two a couple of S Class MB! Not a complement to my growing skills because they look a little ragged. Excessive stretch from seed might be reduced with a gradually reduced day period as opposed to 12/12 overnight? I may try with the next seed grow.

Clones taken in week two of 12/12 are slow growing. Maybe cool temps? If they're not big enough to flip come chop I may let em simmer and grow another batch from seed.

killabrown420

DB you did a good job with them given they were yellowing early in flower. If you hadn't started flushing already i would go ahead and start now. That catpiss sample you got believe it or not didn't get a proper flush. Only had a few days, I usually go a week-10 days or more depending on strain. The catpiss with a 2 week flush tastes so much better compared to the sample you got, don't know if you noticed but the ash isn't pure white, which is due to the lack of flush. Also a little bit harsh IMO, but admittingly i'm a bit of a snob when it comes to herb. :D you will too eventually, hahaha. I can already see it a little comparing the bagseed smell witht the SD X's. Not much compares...lol Good to see you are spreading some seed by using the pollen from the males. It makes a difference in the long run.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Hey kb, hope the waves were tasty. The fans do look a little tired but the buds look really good. Most of the bagseed I've grown never got anywhere near as dense. I fed em last night for the last time. Didn't notice harshness w/ the catpiss and it seems to burn really good. Lookin forward to snob status, hehe.

I got ~50 seeds from the first batch. I'll probably give away a few dozen for an outdoor test grow. First frost here is as late as early November so I see no reason not to try. Thanks for checking me out.