What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Official Summer 2010 Party Cup Challenge

F

FullDuplex

I can't belive you guys are done allready.

me either, mine took off fast and seemed to pull strong till the end. Growth was small the the root pruning was fantastic

Cat damage, he can't ever.. EVER be left alone!!!! Locust with fur he is. Evidence still there and everything.. :moon:

I have a cat with the same issue. If i leave any traces anywhere he WILL find them. He has stripped 4-5 tops off a long season girl.:noway: bad part about this is that he did this while i was in the same room. Just turned my back and wham.

I plucked the balls, no more have shown.

Thats a good thing:dance013: usually its not that easy to get rid of the balls. Usually takes a few times to get it and even then you may miss a few. Glad you kept "shim" it may reward you :)

I mean wow. I show friends pics of what your plants and jaws drop.

I get the same thing from my friends they cant believe that there is that much color out there.

FD, those are lookin veeeery nice. wish i could stop by for toke on those lovelys!

:thank you: and if you lived close, you could stop by for a few of them if ya wanted.

Bighill

Yup they are still in the 16oz cups. They are for sure frosty, the one with no hairs is really smelly. Fruity smell though.

Bh.

F

FullDuplex

And another one bites the dust

And another one bites the dust

Tonight i had a decision to make. I went in to do the routiene work and did an inspection. Glad that i did. On the last BW i have, i found a unwanted new growth. I spotted the signs of bananas forming, and not in just one place. So i took her down so she wouldn't drop a ball and pollinate my ALF#3.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Good news however there were pepsi cover trics here and there so i am not to upset about the time. Sunday would have put her at 9 weeks of life.

Her weight was nice coming in at 75.5 grams clipped. (scale shot in gallery)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hope you all have a good evening. :dance013::dance013:

M

mossy

I have a cat with the same issue. If i leave any traces anywhere he WILL find them. He has stripped 4-5 tops off a long season girl. bad part about this is that he did this while i was in the same room. Just turned my back and wham.

Rippers come in All guises...

picture.php

Yup they are still in the 16oz cups. They are for sure frosty, the one with no hairs is really smelly. Fruity smell though.

Beautiful m8..
really Chalky white...unusual one..
I Love unusual girls...:tiphat:

I show friends pics of what your plants and jaws drop. Hats off my friend!
:tiphat:

FullD...
Stunning Girls..Stunning close ups..my belly is Rumbling.

Her weight was nice coming in at 75.5 grams clipped. (scale shot in gallery)

Aggghhhh...don't tell me....:covereyes:

got me fingers in me ears and I whistling....:whistling:

My HEAVIEST 6 inch pot girls was only 21g's trimmed/wet.
Your growing puts me to shame...

WELL DONE M8....:groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave:

Proud of you.

Have a great weekend everyone....:smoke out:

BTW...
pepsi cover trics here
what is pepsi cover trics...?

F

FullDuplex

:laughing::laughing: funny thing is if this one was yellow and orange it would look like him.

Stunning Girls..Stunning close ups..my belly is Rumbling.

Did them just so you could enjoy what i was getting to see. :tiphat:
The smell from this is citrus like. As i was trimming her she smelled of lemons and limes. I cant wait to taste this, as she was a full on white and from the trim i got enough now to make some kick ass dry sift.

Aggghhhh...don't tell me....:covereyes:

got me fingers in me ears and I whistling....:whistling:

My HEAVIEST 6 inch pot girls was only 21g's trimmed/wet.
Your growing puts me to shame...

WELL DONE M8....:groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave:

Proud of you.

:thank you: as always for the kind words my friend. And i can picture you putting the fingers in your ears :biglaugh:

I just like to give them a little TLC and i think they like what i do to them. Im still not sure if its my teas, feed schedule, soil i make or the the combo of them all. I can tell you that autos and i get along well or so it seems.

Lady D thinks that im a little obsessive some times, but like i said before she loves the results i think more than i do :biglaugh:

And there is no way that i put you to shame, you sir have a stunning ability to grow AND breed. :tiphat: something that i hope one day i can achieve.

BTW...
what is pepsi cover trics...?

Lol that would have been the bud wider talking, my typing skills go out the window on her. What i ment was Pepsi COLORED trics lol. :tiphat:

that is some cracker of an auto FD !

:tiphat::thank you:

F

FullDuplex

Hope every one had a good weekend, i have made it back from my weeknd venture. Hope all is well and figured id share the little work i got done tonight.

I came out with a little over 2.5 zips, im happy ill be stocked for a while and still got 2 ALF#3 that are headed strongly into flower.

hope you all had a fun and safe weekend.

FD

picture.php

picture.php

As you can see the last jar is kinda empty, it was the first round of BW. AMAZING smoke folks..... i had my friends choking all weekend :) Nothing better than roasting a pig some good beer and smoke...

:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts