What's new

Official Summer 2010 Party Cup Challenge

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Ahh well greetings my friends. i come to you today bring some exciting yet sad news. I checked the above plant this morning, my cup girl, and the non cup runner and they both are showing about 5-7% amber. This means chop time. :jump::jump:

After seeing what i found this morning i placed the two in to a dark room for the remainder of the day. Once i get home and settled this evening it will be time to chop. Once i am done i will post pics of before and after chop to show the manicured buds. After this they will go into the bud dryer that i made yesterday as to dry in the box is not an option this time. I will still have two in there running for about a week or so. The BB and the BW will run side by side in the last few weeks to gather as much light as they can.

I have learned so much from this grow that i am bursting at the seems with info to share. Keep an eye on my tips and tricks thread as there will be mounds of info over there that i am going to post. As always feel free to join me there after this grow for the info.

Soon enough i will get this book together and then it will be in text form rather than a thread. For all to read and share.

Looks damn tasty FD:tiphat: I expect to see a full smoke report! Sooooo trichyyyyy:dance013: Also cant wait for your tips and tricks thread, i have a few things i could add to the thread that may benefit some people! Cheers!:wave:

F

FullDuplex

Harvest on 2....

Harvest on 2....

Well i did the chop this evening, and everything went well. Got some decent numbers of the girls atm, but well see what they have to offer after about a week.

Ill let the pics do the rest of the talking.

picture.php

weight

picture.php

picture.php

weight

picture.php

There are shots in the album to show the scale set previous to adding the buds.

Oh yeah, Mossy, BH........Look no roots......Air pruned like a champ. Theres more pics in the album of this too

picture.php

F

FullDuplex

Trimmed pics tomorrow, my fingers are tired and this NL is kicking my tail......

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
WOWwwwwz those are some pretty tight looking nugs! Cant wait for smoke report:tiphat:

M

mossy

Aw m8.....

:groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave:
:rtfo: :rtfo: :rtfo:
:party: :party: :party:

S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G.

They are Perfect minatures.

Nice Tight budding..Great tric coverage...

Well Grown m8..:plant grow:

Any distinctive Smell...
(I'm looking for a Lime pheno..)

Oh yeah, Mossy, BH........Look no roots......Air pruned like a champ. Theres more pics in the album of this too
Noted..we will be talking roots as soon as I have time.
I was running a root experiment too.

Brilliant m8..enjoyed every step of their journey....:tiphat:

F

FullDuplex

WOWwwwwz those are some pretty tight looking nugs! Cant wait for smoke report:tiphat:

Indeed they are, and thank you. Actually so thick i had to separate them to allow air flow for drying them out. If i didnt they would have molded for sure

she so pretty

:thank you: always good to see you my friend. I havent forgot about the LST method just been busy with these girls :jump:

F

FullDuplex

Aw m8.....
S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G.
They are Perfect minatures.
:tiphat::thank you:
Indeed they are and they were rather tightly packed in there. As i was trimming i opened her up, and i had to or i would deff loose these babbies to mold. So dense and hard, they actually dont move when you squeeze them.

And thanks for the Mossy wiggle!! :)

Any distinctive Smell...
(I'm looking for a Lime pheno..)

Still have mangos on the larger one and the little one still smells like a skunks booty!! Im pleased with what i have seen smelled so far, and there so sticky!:jump::jump:

Noted..we will be talking roots as soon as I have time.
I was running a root experiment too.

sounds good

Brilliant m8..enjoyed every step of their journey....:tiphat:

Me too and glad that you were here to watch wouldnt have it any other way. If i pulled this amount out of these little guys the other two i have going should pull some great numbers! There getting thicker by the day. The BB has really started to swell:dance013::dance013:

M

mossy

Still have mangos on the larger one and the little one still smells like a skunks booty!!

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

sooooo descriptive......:fartyparty:

Which one makes your mouth water with anticipation......?

My theory is that your brain has an Instinctive way of recognising by smell which
pheno it prefers for meds and your nose will lead you too it.

When I find/smell a good med girl..it actually gives me Hunger pains.
Probably just anticipation..like pavlovs dogs..
but hey..
ALL theories welcome...:good:

Let your nose have a shot at it.......:dance013:

And thanks for the Mossy wiggle!!

You deserve it...:tiphat:

I'm giving my girls another couple of days...
I want a good flush on them..
I had been feeding.
I've stripped off a few of the outer fans..let the max sun see the bud..

Then I'm gonna give them a couple of Dark days before harvest.

F

FullDuplex

sooooo descriptive......

hey what can i say i try :dance013:

Which one makes your mouth water with anticipation......?

See thats the problem my nose wants them both, my brain is keying on the skunk smell, i know what its like when you smell that :sasmokin::sasmokin:.

Then there is the mangoes i have never had anything like that before and never tasted it before either. So i am inclined on both but that skunk on the cup runner has me tingling :yay:

When I find/smell a good med girl..it actually gives me Hunger pains.

This i can see and understand. There is proven fact that the body has natural cannaboid receptors in the brain. i think that they get triggered when there is something that stimulates them, such as smell or taste. this could be whats driving your hunger.:dance013:

You deserve it...:tiphat:
:thank you:

I'm giving my girls another couple of days...
I want a good flush on them..
I had been feeding.
I've stripped off a few of the outer fans..let the max sun see the bud..

Then I'm gonna give them a couple of Dark days before harvest.

:rtfo::party:
cant wait for this. im so ready to see those ladies in the nude :)

F

FullDuplex

So i tested one of the cuts last night and i have to say for a non cured air dried bud she was fantastic. I tested the skunk smelling pheno as this was the one i was more drawn to. This was a complete head high. Speedy and racy. Started off slow and hit hard and hung around a while. The taste was mild as it was just dried out and no curing, wasn't harsh at all just could tell there was no cure. Taste was on exhale and currently floral/sweet to the palette. This will get better after the cure i am sure of.

One thing i can say is that lady duplex woke up this morning and quoted "that was some dank" :)

Bighill

That was a nice gal there FD! Was that one a bad betty? You stated before but i am mega ripped and don't feel the need to go back.. :D

The buds sure do look tight!

I had some thing else to add but i am staring at the screen with a blank look doing nothing so i guess there isn't. I'll get some pics up of my cups, the cat did some damage to them but nothing too bad. At least i know which ones are going to be good, he has a nose for the dank. He loves trim days, he munches down like no tomorrow. The lil shit.
They are budding pretty nice none the less.

F

FullDuplex

That was a nice gal there FD! Was that one a bad betty? You stated before but i am mega ripped and don't feel the need to go back.. :D

:thank you::thank you: Those were two of the budwiders. Both staid rather small for me but the one was due to the air pruning method i used. i posted pics back for you as well as in my gallery to see that there was no root binding going on at all. turned out rather well. the one Bad betty that i have is still growing and swelling out. Ill get some pics of her this weekend on sun for the start of week 8 on her.

The buds sure do look tight!

I had some thing else to add but i am staring at the screen with a blank look doing nothing so i guess there isn't. I'll get some pics up of my cups, the cat did some damage to them but nothing too bad. At least i know which ones are going to be good, he has a nose for the dank. He loves trim days, he munches down like no tomorrow. The lil shit.
They are budding pretty nice none the less.

And they are tight...nice and dense. got two bowls out of my tester nuggie last night i was only expecting one. And i have the same issue with my cat he LOVES canna........

M

mossy

picture.php

The girls before a two day stint in the dark room.
Cut down on Monday.

The three smaller ones are 8 weeks today..
the taller almost 9 weeks.

One thing i can say is that lady duplex woke up this morning and quoted "that was some dank"
As long as it keeps Lady D happy..what more can you say...:tiphat:

I tested the skunk smelling pheno as this was the one i was more drawn to
Siren...

Have the feeling that none of my girls will weigh as much as your bushy pheno though..
when is she coming down for the weigh-in...?

You stated before but i am mega ripped and don't feel the need to go back..
THAT is what Fridays are for...getting ripped.....:dance013:

the cat did some damage to them but nothing too bad. At least i know which ones are going to be good, he has a nose for the dank.

Think how much you could sell him for....
a dank sniffing cat...:cathug:

FullD has the same problem....

my dog ate the dc stems I had drying to go in my tincture...
If she gets the munchies I'm in trouble..
she already has the heart of a mouse and the belly of a
hippo-pot-o-mouse...:whistling:

uptosumpn

Veteran
looking good bro!!!!^^^^^^^^ those lil' ladies look so yummy!!! cant wait to see the manicured buds....!

let's all smoke one>......remembering 9/11/01......a silent prayer.............