What's new

OFFICIAL Revised RESULTS: IC 420 GROWERS & BREEDERS CUP 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hello everyone,

i got back a few hours ago, i had myself an awesome time of it. but it's always nice to get home too have been catching up a bit. i heard about the disqualifications from Moppel and was pretty shocked, but seeing the whole story including his posts which clearly make him a breeder in his own words, makes the whole thing clear. it makes Midnight Grower no less of a grower, but it couldn't be left to stand. clearly he is in the unlucky position of a technical knockout.

anyway let me start a thread with some of my 420 pics, starting with all the entries but one, which i hope someone else can provide.

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
gaiusmarius said:
anyway let me start a thread with some of my 420 pics, starting with all the entries but one, which i hope someone else can provide.

aye, sounds great, lookin forward to the pics... glad you guys all had a great trip and made it home safe, bartender187

TimewarP

ye.. was expecting to have some competition.
theres a handfull of glass heads in the dam including shiva-chris whos studio is in town.
if only there were 3 i suppose there would have been some recognition

not a big deal either way, next year ill be more involved maybe and get y'all some more trippy glass to look over
actually ill propose including some little spoon-pipes for the hasj judges too

[and a marble for Ronley]

TimewarP

was a little erm, not paranoid but concerned maybe? that i was walking around for days with a fragile 500euro in my pocket.. for nothing

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
TimewarP said:
was a little erm, not paranoid but concerned maybe? that i was walking around for days with a fragile 500euro in my pocket.. for nothing

What a shame you didn't enter it. There was an entry form posted here on the site (in pdf format for printing out) that also indicated the deadline for entering items was April 10th. Unfortunately showing up with a piece (which we didn't even know you had) during the event is a bit too late to have it included, as ballots were already printed by that time.

Next year, hey?

Thanks,
dg

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
It was a smal piece, kind of like a galaxy of swirling glass around a marble. If I win the lottery, that's the kind of thing I'd be after. :D

TimewarP

Dutchgrown said:
What a shame you didn't enter it. There was an entry form posted here on the site (in pdf format for printing out) that also indicated the deadline for entering items was April 10th. Unfortunately showing up with a piece (which we didn't even know you had) during the event is a bit too late to have it included, as ballots were already printed by that time.

Next year, hey?

Thanks,
dg

yeah.. i should have been more pro about it last year was so unofficial and friendly i thought it would be enuf to be at the event with it.. also if i had of contacted multiple people too [like you DG] then i would have likely been pointed the right direction as to entry forms etc. my own fault really.. OP was obviously extremely busy

and yea.. next year

fluid motion glass gallery:
http://www.glasspipes.org/Gal6015_Fluid_Motion_Glassworks_s_Gallery.asp
the piece 'entered'
http://www.glasspipes.org/Gal19085_twisted.asp
what im puffin on at the mo'
http://www.glasspipes.org/Gal14954_red_thing.asp

Last edited by a moderator:

TimewarP

[ you all realize ive been in possesion of that marvel for 8MONTHS without using it.. and im thinking of keeping it till next year now = torture!! ]

TimewarP

ok.. DG.. i see youve [immediately] edited my post cause i suppose theres a rule against posting from PM's but the only thing in the post was OP writing me back saying to just show up with it : showing that
a] it was known to be coming.. in fact i posted in this forum twice in the last few months to say i was bringing it.. along with pictures/links and..
b] i was instructed to just show up with it. no mention of entry form

now, im not wanting a war.. and i have no intention of disrespecting OP.. as i said above
apologies for breaking the rules.. but it clearly showed my case

i am now better informed for the next one.. cheers

O

Organic Farmer

Congratulations at all for Master Soma I Ras and for the Green House (Franco and Ajan)!!!

JLP , Rez and all those fucking guys deserve my congratulations too!!!

Cheers and Peace bros

Status
Not open for further replies.