What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Official Results: 2008 IC Mag 420 Growers & Breeders Cup

B

British_Bulldog

LOL neuroherb :D

LoL, I've seen youtube vids of traffic in Asia, and yeah it's crazy!

Italy is in-between I think, lol

Ok cool Capt, it's good to hear you weren't injured....apart from the dent to your pride ;) lol

Ok here's an embarrassing bike crash story about me, lol, it was the end of the day and I was riding through a city and just crossed a busy road, then a girl was checking me out, and I was so fixed on her I went straight into a bill board, lol :laughing: ......it was funny, but I didn't look to see her reaction....didn't want that image of the girl laughing at me burned on my brain, lol

Hehe

Last edited:

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
OK... so when spring arrived... I oiled up my son's bike and checked the tires and all to get it ready for him... and was taking a test run... just a short ride up the street and back... but coming back into the drive I hit a sandy spot while trying to turn, and the damn thing went out from under me...

I quickly got up and wheeled it into the garage, but there were neighbors out and I'm sure they got a laugh...

B

British_Bulldog

LOL h3ad - hahahaha & it's better not to see the reaction, lol

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Oh god the light layer of sand over concrete.....Ticket straight to strawberry fields.....Ouch....Hope you had at least a pair of jeans on there H3ad...

BB,Agreed,it's best to just get going and don't look back....I promise theres nothing good to see back there.......Just people laughing their ass off...

B

British_Bulldog

THC4SIM said:
BB, did you get a reply to post what sam had said about the hash???..

niceOne!

No, not yet unfortunately - I'll PM him again now

Peace

B

British_Bulldog

Ok good news, Sam has confirmed it's ok to post what he said about the Nepalese :)

British_Bulldog said:
We are wondering how it would be possible for the producers to make it so pure? - we have looked at it under a good microscope, and it doesn't contain any contamination at all! Just pure trichome heads!

How do they refine it so it's literally just heads please?

Sam_Skunkman said:
I have seen water hash from Nepal for almost 10 years now, some is very clean.

I do not think it is dry sift, all the best Nouveau Nepali has been water hash that I saw. I have not seen much Nepali dry sift and what I saw was not very high quality, I used to see it with oil mixed in it. I see Nepali water hash every year, several qualities.

British_Bulldog said:
Have you ever seen Nepali pressed in plates like that before please?

Sam_Skunkman said:
I have seen a lot of Nepali water hash pressed into slabs or plates

G

grapepunched

franco.gh said:
thanks to all judges and a special thanks to ICMag!
I missed the event (field work.....) but I saw pics and videos, better even than the 2007 edition!
see you next year!

Is it just me or how in the HELL did Franco see videos and pics if there were no cameras and that video from Thumper was destroyed?!?!?!

Franco posted this himself 2 or 3 pgs back!!! Now it's no big deal?!?

-gp

neuroherb

I did ask Franco this a few pages back but got no reply. I think maybe GHS should clarify on this video or someone representing thew IC 420 Cup should put the time into clarifying it as it was stated videos & pictures were banned.

Just my thrupence worth.

mr.haze420

Veteran
if you are in the shop you are being taped by the inhouse video security system. all shops have them now

G

Interesting info about the Nepalese, it does look more like water hash than dry sift. Bubbleman was having his bubblebags manufactured in Nepal, so it makes sense that the locals are also using them. Perhaps we have Bubbleman to thanks for the advent of Nepalese water hash?

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
Hi there GANJA PASHA this HASH looks great,

so recently i hv extracted some resin from a sweet FREE TIBET (NEPALESE HASH PLANT x AFGHAN HAWAIIAN) - SOMA SEEDS -

20860P1050560.JPG

this is the 90 u' extraction (my fav)

20860P1050492.JPG

20860P1050474.JPG

20860P1050456.JPG

20860P1050479.JPG

20860P1050517.JPG

20860P1050512.JPG

taste UNREAL

:wave: :wave:

neuroherb

Mr Haze

kind of expected that is these days. Walkin the streets gets the average joe on CCTV 300 times per day. I don't have an issue with a private video. Its the chance it could be made public & from the sounds of other comments it could be held by someone with a grudge to bear against GN & DG.

G

Nice hash Elemental, to me, there is no finer smoke than homemade hash, the fact so much of your own hard labour went into making it makes it taste sweeter!

This is the last piece of hash I've made, a small 0.7g piece of finger hash:

Last edited:

Elemental

Veteran
looks pretty nice my friend,you r right,nothing its better than our homemeade,what kind of bags do you like to use for yours extractions?im good with the B.MAN 5 gallon 8 bags kit

20860P1050585.JPG

20860P1050561.JPG

have good time body :wave: :wave:

Elemental

Veteran
just arrived

this sounds UNREAL,good yeld for fingher HASH dude,also the scissor'HASH works good,anyway beatifull job you did.

G

can somebody stop the influence of bubblebags in nepal so we can get traditional hash ,,the nepalese water hash doesent have the taste or smell like the old dry sieved or rubbed ,in fact its pretty bland ,,,

long live dry sieves please :headbange

Latest posts

Latest posts