What's new

"Official" KICC Thread v1.0

Where is hillbillyonPCP guys?

Where is hillbillyonPCP guys?

WIll we see more of him? He has really dropped off the past few days. Anyone hear from him?

Westside one love

G

Dr. K - Got all the moisture out via the budder process... it still had a lot of moisture Ralfie says, but when you do the bring to 105F and stir 3 times, you get it all out... really, on the first time being set in the boiling water (in a skillet off the heat, o course) you can see the h2o evolve out with serious frothing.

very nice, dopesmoka :D

basically, Dr. Ganja, do as the Unknown Grower taught us : you do your extract, scrape up your hard resin, place it in the middle of a pyrex plate. Bring some water to a boil in a skillet on the stove or whatever. Once it's boiling heavily, take it off the heat and let the bubbling die down, then set the plate in. Leave it for 10 min's. The resin will "melt" onto the plate, then use a pir to stir it until you can't stand stirring anymore. Oh, and place the water back on the heat while you're stirring. When you're tired and the water is boiling hard, take it off the heat and repeat. The 10 min gap's will allow you to gain back your arm strength.... unless you're really a sissy :D and by the third time, just keep stirring until the plate returns to room temp with a fan blowing over it and you will be buddered.

ReToCs - rad hash, bro, you've got my vote. Now just 1 more top member (since me and MMM already gave approval) or a few responses from the current members and you're 100% in.

But as MMM stated, consider yourself down :D :joint: we love people like you....

thanks NoS :yummy: i concur, better goodness through science :D

wow, comphason, rad mixing, mang, that looks supremo tasto

i too have been concerned about HBonPCP's absence... :( i'll try to contact him...

bubblebag. godies

DSC_0042.jpg

hash*_*bean

oil from MTFxSSH

oil from MTFxSSH

i spoke with hillbillie yesteday in the chat he is fine

here are some pictures of my new bell and the oil im smoking it in
i tried to take a picture of me smoking it but the pictures come out shit since i can't hold the bong still

i smoke most of the time on the small one but for bigger tokes i smoke on the big bong

here is some of the oil im smoking now it is bho oil made from MTFxSSH and then buddered up for the fun of it

some of my oils leave alot of residue on the pad but mosst of my oil dont leave any at all

well hope u enjoy the pictures

before flame

after flame

Last edited:

Dr.Ganja

basically, Dr. Ganja, do as the Unknown Grower taught us : you do your extract, scrape up your hard resin, place it in the middle of a pyrex plate. Bring some water to a boil in a skillet on the stove or whatever. Once it's boiling heavily, take it off the heat and let the bubbling die down, then set the plate in. Leave it for 10 min's. The resin will "melt" onto the plate, then use a pir to stir it until you can't stand stirring anymore. Oh, and place the water back on the heat while you're stirring. When you're tired and the water is boiling hard, take it off the heat and repeat. The 10 min gap's will allow you to gain back your arm strength.... unless you're really a sissy and by the third time, just keep stirring until the plate returns to room temp with a fan blowing over it and you will be buddered.

thanks oil baron for the explanation!

When you're tired and the water is boiling hard, take it off the heat and repeat.

do i take the pirex with the oil from the boiling water and wait for 10 minutes to start stiring or do i take it from the heat and keep stiring it?
i'm a coocker so stiring it's not a problem!!!!!!!!!!! oh and i'm no sissy :D
thanks!!

MotorHippie

good to see the KICC is still alive
everybody O.K.?
got a kilo of small buds and clippings :)
all i need now is some time to gas it
i'll post pics when done

G

Hey everbody, how's it goin'? Nice to hear some familiar keystrokes.

It really sucks that we lost all the information and pictures that were on OG......

peace - tug

G

Nice, No Shitt! :D :yes:

wow, Hash Bean, your vaporizer looks great, bro. totally awesome :yes:

and that resin looks delicious

hehe, Dr. Ganja, you let it sit in the hot water for 10 minutes, stir as soon as you get it out, heat the water while stirring, and place it back in the hot water (off the heat) whenever you feel tired. Repeat 3 times, keep stirring until room temp the last time.

nice vend

word, TUG, it's tragic. but shit happens, i warned people, things are never forever, but nobody listens...

anyway, TUG, it's great to c you, please feel free to make KICC your kickin' it spot :D

shalom

G

whew.... Ralfie thought it was going to bee a bad weekend... then he said some bird came by and dropped a letter on him,
with a DVD inside, called "From Hawaii to Houston", really a neat flick... now he said he's "flying like an eagle" ?

:D

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
This thread is shaping up nicely. Sorry i haven't contributed much, i won't have any new pics till after harvest. I'll just have to drool over youse guys creations lol.

Dr.Ganja

thanks oil baron this time i got it right!
must try this budder thing soon!!!! it will be some haze oil going into budder!!!
thanks very much for your help, i must get myself a camera and start contributing to the KICC thread!!!!!!!
jah bless!

G

KICC Royalty is in the house! :bow: [Chiefsmokingbud]

Chiefsmokingbud, drop by anytime, my friend. You're MORE than welcome.

Paz y mas...

G

Chief - just words is all i contribute :D

Dr. Ganja - word, God bless you too, brother, that's what we're here for ... is to help each other up ... speaking of which,

anybody read the "RC...Released!" thread lately? That's just Flame City there, man, craziness.

Chief, you need to remind Rez he's a KICC member :D one of the first, from my foggy memory.

nice graphic, oaxaca :joint: howzit?<

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
Chiefsmokingbud said:
This thread is shaping up nicely. Sorry i haven't contributed much, i won't have any new pics till after harvest. I'll just have to drool over youse guys creations lol.

Good to see ya here lad!