What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Official" KICC Thread v1.0

Useless

Wow, now this was a thread I loved. So many good extracts, and the pics make a hash lover drool.

Chief my good friend! How you been dude? Been sending people your way, and have gotten nothing but good replies on the products and service. Cheers to you brother. You gotta hit me up sometime dude, great things are happening here. Besides, I still owe you for the prototype tube you sent me.
Man, I need some new rubber stoppers, the triple tube, and big ass tumbler to make my life easier! LOL Gonna have to jump over to O'kief and place an order soon.

Whatever happened to TUG and Oil Baron? I still make TUG's budder, it's still my favorite and MMJ patients in So. Cal. and Colo. are loving it. Anyway, good to see some old names still around.

I am currently working out a CO2 extraction. Getting some decent earwax, but the process needs refinement. I need a pressurized chamber to do it the best it can be done. Once I get it all figured out, I will post it up for you extraction lovers.

Cheers

Badfish502

Wow I cant believe this thread is here... Im the original MMM420SoCal... I couldnt get my account back so I had to start a new one. Lets bring the KICC back!

I wonder where HillbillieonPCP and Oaxacaspice are these days....

M3

Sundance

Great thread indeed !

Earthinhabitant

IamNotaMouse - my brother ... where are you .. hope all is well

Sending very best regards

Sundance

hash*_*bean

high all a lil oil

high all a lil oil

im sure that kicc is livng still the spirit and members have just spread out i know i still consider my self a member of kicc and is still spreading the word on how to keep it concentrated
here is a few pounds of oil and budder for u

Attachments

• 500+ 009 (Large).jpg
    500+ 009 (Large).jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 1283740311484.jpg
    1283740311484.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 1283740255838.jpg
    1283740255838.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 1287867341676.jpg
    1287867341676.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 12

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
High Bean... great to see you online bro!!!!!

This is the crazyest collection of sweeties i have ever seen...... holy mountain of budder!!!!

mad respect from icetoker

Maximo

I think its the same stash Bean had back on OG, he just re-arranges the jars for the pics hahaha!, just kidding mon, but you better get smoking on that before it goes stale Bean and Blaze.

Latest posts

Latest posts