What's new

OFFICIAL "How Much Cannabis You Would Have To Consume To Die

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
So I was wondering about the squirrels running about the back yard. I gave them a nice medicated rice krispy treat. One squirrel got so medicated he fell out of the tree. LOL. No other ill effects though.

shmalphy

Veteran
from: http://cannabistherapeutics.net/MarijuanaEducation.pdf

Marijuana has been used for thousands of years as both a medicine and intoxicant.
While many marijuana users believe the plant to be relatively harmless; many believe
that no one has ever died from marijuana. This is not fact. Below are documented cases
of individuals dying from the use of marijuana. Understanding the circumstances
surrounding the deaths of these patients is an essential tool for the dispensary worker and
owner. Patients with cardiovascular diseases should take special care when trying new
medicines derived from marijuana.
1. Tatli, Ersan, et al. 2007. Cannabis induced coronary artery thrombosis and
acute anterior myocardial infarction in a young man. International Journal of
Cardiology 120: 420-422.
2. Lindsay, Alistair, et al. 2005. Cannabis as a precipitator of cardiovascular
emergencies. International Journal of Cardiology 104: 230-232.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
eating hash killed about a dozen mice in my house once. well, it MIGHT have been the white cross speed in the same baggie they gnawed on. anyway, you could hear them richocheting in the walls till their hearts exploded...serves them right for eating a quarter oz of lebanese hash.

E

el dub

Didn't read all the posts, but I'm pretty sure the correct answer on how much weed it takes to kill a human is the same answer as how much weed would a person have to eat at one time until their gut burst from sheer volume of material, hence killing them.

lw