What's new

Official 420 Growers & Breeders Cup 2008 Info

agro

hey all we are going to meet you soon at 420 ,man c.crip and B.H lovelly stuff guys.i would like to take some H.Snow lemon pheno but i dont know how

:bashhead:

H.S

58609032008411.jpg

see you soon

agro

Kenny Lingus

try mailing it to your hotel or a friend, if you don't just wrap it securely and check it in with your luggage

-but has there been released passes/tickets yet, or is it still in the making? (uess so, but I'm so interested in getting them and book all I need :jump: )

Last edited:

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have a Marvellous time Peeps! Unfortunately I won't be able to be in Dam for the cup due to a Family commitment,but I will see if I can get an entry together if I can do it in time. Sounds like its gonna be a vintage year for Sativa's and Indica's and I'm due in Dam early May for my Bday so maybe U can all let me know where the Cannaseur Shit is hiding when U get back from the Cup.
?Would I be able to send an extra oz of buddage with an entry just for freebie smoke(2oz total package) as I always value an opinion equally from experts or 'Joe Public'? it could just be given away or whatever! JBo :jump:

pilgrim13

Hi all, new to the site but everyone was sometime rite. I am trying to get $ together for a 4/20 trip. I was at the CC this year, fun but what a comercial zoo. 1 st timer to Amsterdam and its a blast. The new Greenhouse is really nice and Arjan is a great guy too. Someone asked about the Rho hotel, great place & location, not worth getting up for the free breakfast. I think I`ll stay in Haarlem or the hemp hotel this time though. Hope to get to know some of you before 420 rolls up, real nice varities of bud from everyone that I looked at, just started a basement farm again so nothing ready for at least 30 days.

Hi everyone good to see that the event is back. Unfortunately I already spent the money I was saving up for the cup on another (rather shitty) trip as I had read that there was going to be no cup this year. Well I guess I'll have to miss it for the first time. :(

Hope you all have a great one and smoke one for the one armed bandit(me) :p

Peace.

G

Aw, that's a shame minister, THC4SIm and I both thought you were just about the nicest guy we chatted to last year, would have been nice to renew acquaintances. Hope to see ya next year mate!

Pablo78

Hi all ..Icome from germany.
i hhave a questions(sorry my english is terrible^^).i neeeeeeeeeed judge Pass for
4/20 cup please can anyone helpme..? peace :jump: :rasta: :redface: :wave:

K

Karma Genetics

Dutchgrown said:
There will be one type of Judge Pass this year...with each judge being entitled to grade all three categories....Indica, Sativa, and Hashish with no distinction between independent and breeder entries.

We do not wish to affix a price yet for a Judge this year until we have an idea of how many entries the IC Mag 420 Growers and Breeders Cup may have, but be assured it won't be expensive. Judge Passes will be available for purchase on site in the dam with no advance sales. The 'on site' location for receiving a Judge package will not be pre-announced.

Gypsy and I look forward to welcoming all past attendees as well as those making the trek for the first time this year! :D

It's almost PARTY TIME! :joint:

See you in the Dam!
:D
dg

the info of judgepass was in the begining of this thread. hope this helps you.

Kenny Lingus

Hi all!

Have my ticket and accommodation sorted... Only waiting to get the rest fixed and hopefully I will be in the Dam early enuff to get the pass I want.

edelephant

Same here Kenny, I'm getting in on the 17th, hope there are still passes available.

Anyone need anything from over this side of the pond drop me a pm. Should have some space left in my luggage for a few things....

cheers yall

M

mosca negra

Looking forward to meeting you edelephant, British Hempire, and you too Kenny! I will have plenty of goodies to share!

Proost! Mosca

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Yo..................................

10 days to go....................................

:woohoo:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
logic said:
Do we have a confirmed list of who is actually coming?

No, and I don't encourage a list either....and if anyone posts one up, I'll remove it...those who are going may, or may not wish to be known by their online nic....best to just show up and join the party.

Thanks,
dg

zeno

lookin forward to see a lot of the ic maggers....hope i ve got some nice weed to share with you

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Lets get this party started!!!
Come on folks get those flight tickets....
It's almost april!!!

Pablo78

Sorry guys Where can i buy the ticket pls??????? my English is terrible i come from germany it´s my frist time /420 cup.. i need the tickets.pls help. give telefon or address :joint: :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts