What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Official 1 Quart Hydro Grow

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
I was thinking thje same thing Levitikuz, I thought it would be a fun project.

I know noid is going to bild something,
I think he is the reisdent McGiver around these parts.
very ingenis fellow.

I think more people will join when they see some progress.

I will post a picture when I see some roots and we can really get this party started.

Stay safe and high.
......HYDRO.......

Levitikuz

lol, yah once my damn roots hit the water its on, lol. I know that clone should start growing any day now, it has a couple of little roots when i put it in and it looks like it is starting to grow just a bit, so once it starts to go ill def post pics, this is goin to be fun and interesting. Maybe ill find a new way to grow hydro in smaller space just not let the plant get to be to big. Grow 15 plants in these small ass containers and let em veg for a week or two and bud them, and you know plants grow super speed in DWC or any hydro set up running correctly. Just think how fast the harvest would be, if it works out maybe ill switch totally to these little DWC's lol. I also like DWC also better then soil, faster growth, healthier plant, easier maintenance(well in my eyes)
Have fun everyone on this, hopefully we have a break through in some new shit, later peeps

hydroclops

Veteran
That would be intresting, Grow a bunch of single cola plants.

And every time to harvest you just get better and better,
might even start a new trend.

I think when some people see the progress then I think more will pop there heads in.

Stay safe and high.
......HYDRO......

hydroclops

Veteran
Well we will have a few pictures in a couple of days.

I just checked and there are a couple of bumps on the lower part of the stem,
so by tuesday we will have some root shots :woohoo:

Teh_Baker

i think its a really good idea guys. these would go hand-in-hand with some of the CFL Micro cabs, or PC Case grows. Able to keep the size of op really small, but still able to use the efficiency of hydro. Great idea guys.

sorry to say that if i do decide to take this one up, it will prolly be after a while, as i still would have to find some good genetics for it, to get the SOG. I am still looking for a good SOG plant o run in my Bio-Buckets.

Teh_Baker

hydroclops

Veteran
Cool, Teh Baker, Sir we wait your hat to be thrown in the ring. :headbange

And to everyone else the Guntlet has been thrown down also, :muahaha:

Levitikuz

My roots should be poking thru here anyday now, i just dont feel like disturbing the plant to see the small roots coming out of my RR plug. But im sure they are about to come thru the homemade basket i made because the clone is starting to grow and before i put it in the little system there was a little one coming. So hopefully its off to a good start, ill have pics in here as soon as i have something good to show, im really excited about this.

Later

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
This is a nice thread .... Be cool once those roots hits the water ..gonna explode...feeding will be with an eyedropper :rasta:

Levitikuz

I got roots also, ill have pics tomorrow...this is gonna be sweet, i really hope these guys perform. later yall

hydroclops

Veteran
I just changed the water last night and gave the first feeding @365ppm's

Also had my first scare, as the power went out for about 2 hours,
but it went back on and no worry's.

Stay safe and high.
........HYDRO.......

hydroclops

Veteran
Good morning all, I just took off the neopreen disk and put in the hydroton balls.

Here are a couple of shots.
I hope you all enjoy.

hydroclops

Veteran
How's this for some fast root growth? :wave:

!4 days from sthe start of this project.

Ok who else is going to give it a go?

Where are you at Levitikuz.

hydroclops

Veteran
Hello all here is the next set of updates,
I think she is comming along nicely :jump:

Thought there would be some more takers in this but oh well,
I will keep all the fun to myself.

Maybe another week or 2 of veg and then into the flower room.

Stay safe and high.
.......HYDRO......

Teh_Baker

Good job hydro, with another 3-2 weeks till flower, that thing is gonna be pretty big when time to harvest. What kind of parameters are you looking to get back from her?

Teh_Baker

hydroclops

Veteran
Thanks, Teh_Baker,

Good question, this is a first for me, and I got 1 gram from the shot glass grow.
What ever I get would be gravy, But if I had to make a guess I might say a min
of 1oz wet.

but I do know once those root start to fill up that little container keeping up with the water will be a chalenge, maybe a wick type system :chin:

But all in all it definitly will be fun.

Stay safe and high.
.......HYDRO....... :headbange

hydroclops

Veteran
Here we are again people,
and she is getting bigger every day.

And yes I see the Little nute burn, I got a little heavy handed with the nutes
but all is better.
The little baby was flushed for a day and then new nutes.
I hope you all enjoy.