What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Official 1 Quart Hydro Grow

GroworDie

I love seeing these grows. Really inspiring. I'm experimenting with a 16oz container with a rockwool based medium. My goal is to have a single stalked bud forest.

<3 pot.

Groucho

I ran a 430w hps in a small cab with several 1gal. dwc (actually swc being that its less than 1ft. tall) buckets. Worked great. only thing is unless you have a nice res/controller you have to fill each bucket daily. my girls drank alot of water. no trips out of town.

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Is this your main grow thread Hydrofome? Just want to make sure I subscribe to the proper thread :joint: BTW, check yer PMs

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Wow I just saw some new lifre in here.

I am trying in my next run, using 1 quart chinese food containers w/ soil
and going to see how that pans out.

Stay safe and high.
........HYDRO......

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
I think it was about 28 grams,I didn't go back an read but i think the wet weight was 48 give or take.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
checking in bro, damn i didnt notice this thread before. go straight in the subscription. looking forward to se whats up with you my friend!

Apollo11

Hydrofome420 said:
I think it was about 28 grams,I didn't go back an read but i think the wet weight was 48 give or take.

Drying usually is done when 75% of the weight is gone. Or some people prefer 2/3 of the weight is gone. Other people consider it dry when the branches snap instead of bend.

28grams is more than half of 48grams. Your final dry weight is more around 12-16 grams properly dried.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
here is my mini dwc.
this one is my 2ed one. its wating for some clones befor it gets used.
it has 2 big airstones in it.
last time I did one of these I got a ounce or so dry.
Ill do update pix when I have something growing in it.
and I have some botanicare veg pure blend pro 3-2-4.

P

Poe_Ettic

this is so cool. I was wondering if I can try this but have like two plants in one of those really small rubbermaids like this one:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10401048

0007314992227_215X215.jpg

anthonytaurus

BUMP... 9/16 and 10/13

veg from 9/9 to 10/13, moved to 2 gal buckets to flower in closet, same system just bigger obviously lol.

Attachments

• 091609.JPG
    091609.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 101309.JPG
    101309.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 14

midowo

I love these micro grows, they really show you that cannabis can grow anywhere and even in these kind of small containers! Awesome thread!