What's new

off topic macros

G

just checked checked the calender...it's today!...oh crap im a day behind.lol

G

guest5703

gosh you guys have so much I can't keep up! haha thanks for the reps on the mushroom, leak? no no, no leak. We just have no door on our shower! haha, it's nice and open that way. And whatever it's clean enough, PEACE!

trapik

oops pipeline, sorry again for the cat!
Hi to Pete! :D

Exemplary ICM 'Off-Topic Macros Thread' macro shots:
:tongue:
Another bunch of eggs..

keep on sharing guys!
:wave:

Orangecrush

Hey guys great pics! Photography is always something I've loved but I haven't really gotten into. Just basically scratched the surface. I was using a really really old Canon, cant remember the specific name of the camera. I have a birthday coming up and would like to get a camera. Any specific one you guys might recommend that isn't too steep in price? Thanks in advance!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great shots guys! Not sure what type of eggs those would be, trapik.... Lovin the Ricinus shots!

Rusto, congrats on snappin that dragonfly shot! Not an easy task!

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
way to go everbody!

especially to you trapik to keeping some folks off topic:wink: when do you harvest your castor bean pods? do you wait till they completely dry on the plant or just before? would you believe that the deer ate all the leaves off the castors. i wouldnt until i saw it. damn things are getting out of control in my area...

Sheriff Bart

Deputy Spade
Veteran
gotta love them datura blooms
what a crazy flower, the scent is divine!
those little red flowers in the background, poppies?

i love these shots!

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
Sheriff Bart said:
gotta love them datura blooms
what a crazy flower, the scent is divine!
those little red flowers in the background, poppies?

i love these shots!
right you are, those would be poppies :joint:

tried for some colored daturas this year but no luck. double an triples too...

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great shots guys! Is that last shot a mushroom, Bong?

A few shots from the garden today....

'Heavenly Blue'--Morning Glory (Burpee 2001 seedlot)

caterpillar geared yup for autumn :smoker:

trapik

Hello there!
Some more great shots guys, indeed! Fine! :yes:
even if I haaaate caterpillars!... :wink:

About the last eggs I posted

After some search, looks like snail eggs to me, although they usually use to lay them in dirt.. I think the beast was a bit stoned to do that hehe.. (White Russian bud)

About the castor beans.. I harvest them when the pod is completely dried on the plant, indeed. I don't have problems with deers at all by there :smile:, but grasshoppers love them a lot!! A big one eats about half a plant leaves in a pair of days or so!! crazy..

Here are some more eggs!
At least I know what there was in them!
And once again, I found them on the White Russian plant! What's wrong or what's cool with that strain? :tongue:

Keep on sharing!
:wave:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great shots, trapik! :yes: I've seen those little orange and black bugs before.... Lots of bugs start taking on those colors this time of year.....

Interesting a slug may have laid those.... Must have been pretty confused.... :D

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
i didnt know what it was either till i flipped it over pipeline. no mushroom but an old wasp nest

that morning glory sure strangled its neighboor, cool shot. i looked up in my trees today and saw the grape vine had made its way to the top

great pics pipeline, i thought they were baby ladybugs at first

Last edited:

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
what the deal guys? winters coming so you put away your cameras?

haha, just kiddin, im guilty myself

my christmas cactus in bloom.

Insomniac

Haha Bongasaurus I didn't put my camera away. But a lot of friends are harvesting so I've been busy :rasta:

13505fall1-med.JPG

13505fall2-med.JPG

13505fall3-med.JPG

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice shots guys! Interesting color-break on those flowers Insomniac! I used to have a Christmas cactus, but it died last fall in an early unexpected frost.... Anyone seen trapik lately? :chin:

Sorry for not keeping up to date over here... bookmarked

Insomniac

6940autumn_07.jpg

Amazing shot Pipeline. I meant to get a bunch of Autumn leaves around here. But high winds and rain kind of took care of those leaves fairly quickly :badday: