What's new

OBSoul33t's Smut Shack

ograskal

Veteran
Damnnnn...Those are some Sweet ass Bushes...Your one lucky Guy.....Props to you my man....So when will the DogHouse be releasing some ChemHybrids to seedbay???..I think everybody is waiting on them......Dont forget to put me down for some of that ChemTar Kush....Tell Chem I said wassup!!!...~ogr

OBSoul33t

thanks again for the kind words !

some new additions to the library

hp-13

this is a pretty girl here , now lets see if she is any good

16938sept29_001.jpg

16938sept29_0021.jpg

next up are the road kill boys
these are un-named seed from the norcal area dating over 30 years old . of nearly 200 seeds started only 42 germinated . of the 42 i found 8 males to test .

all males share a similar structure and smell but one boy stands above the rest for his un-mistakable freshly killed skunk smell.

introducing the road kill gang

16938sept29_0041.jpg

G

dam bro do i sense some killer skunk genetics coming out of the doghouse? man looking fire man . everything is loving the norcal sun

Gumbala

So uniform ,, its almost like waking up a caveman and having him around to show hunters what its really all about! :spank:

Nice bro!

No words for this kind of skill

No words for this kind of skill

Speechless OB...

Did that HP grow that fast or am I in a time warp???

Can't wait to see those new boys play nice with Ms. MSS.

w00t

:rasta: :headbange :jump:

kathmandu

if you get a true roadkill skunk will you please make seeds and spread them around or put on seedbay. everybody wants this one back but nobody has it or is able to find it....
you are one lucky man and a badass gardener

ograskal

Veteran
Yeah,...everybody is Lookin for some real roadKill skunk....I'm startin to think its extinct....would be real nice if you could bring some roadkill to the bay..~ogr

ColoraDro

hey all my homies that know me...

Dro is back and loves to see chems gear just doing its thing...

Damn Ob you never let me down bro i love your threads :headbange

now has anyone seen ol chem around since i been gone?

im back and should have some stuff going soon enough :wave:

G

yeah the maui HP13 i tried was nothing to write home about. i tried outdoor maui and indoor hp13, neither of which was very impressive.

G

hope you and the cudster are safe and sound mate . very scary footage we re seeing over here of the fires . let us know your cool when you get a chance .

Wildfire

damn thats a trunk on that chem d, looks like a nice place for a tree fort, lol. awesome job OB, ive NEVER seen a chemdawg look like that!

G

well obsoul33t as the smut shack is now the dog house.......any chance of some large lots of them massxchem d

and maybeea real breeding project like a bubblechem V2........

a chem d to a sag bubbleberry as i doubt anyone still has the p-1 originally used to create the bubblechem.......maybee a sag doghouse calbo.......

and whats up with organ snow that a lost strain?

Last edited:

cannigrow

^^ I second that on the bubblechem. One of my favorite Chem crosses I ever tried, albeit only on a few rare occassions. I loved the flavor though. That berry mixed with the fuel was a great combo. I don't think many, if any, still have the bubblechem.

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor
some of the dankest looking outdoor i have seen yet!! Wow is all i can say! keep up the super sweet grows.

Latest posts

Latest posts