What's new

Obama's taking questions on Facebook & answering them on 4/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGBeer

Pretty simple folks!

Obama is CIA
Facebook is CIA

The internet is a massive intelligence gathering tool for intelligence agencies.

Maybe you all should send your diaries to Obama instead.

And CIA = Continuous Illegal Activity

EVERYTHING is becoming a huge database now. Its a matter of which columns they decide to start paying closer attention to.
Hooray us

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
facebook belongs to government, it's their tool now. bo is a TOOL too, ain't no worries for that prick being put on the spot.

imo, do not go to facebook unless you do it with proxy.

personally, i'd love to see this Q...

"Mr. President, the fed is ruining this country. Why would any sane leader pay someone else to lend us money that locks us into perpetual debt; and what would you do about fixing that particular problem?"

facebook belongs to government, it's their tool now. bo is a TOOL too, ain't no worries for that prick being put on the spot.

imo, do not go to facebook unless you do it with proxy.

personally, i'd love to see this Q...

"Mr. President, the fed is ruining this country. Why would any sane leader pay someone else to lend us money that locks us into perpetual debt; and what would you do about fixing that particular problem?"

This is the ONLY important question, in reality. :thank you:

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I dunno. I reckon he'd probably just laugh and say, "Silly plebe. Freedom is for kleptocrats. Now get to work paying the interest on the debt for your banking oligarchs."

Last edited:

AGBeer

LOL they havent even started yet. Its almost past an hour since the 'scheduled' broadcast time. How can we expect to take this shit seriously if you cant even start at the prescribed time?

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
The President is running a little late...

088.gif

P

puffinpass

hooray, just another day having the most popular questions ingored/joked about. what a joke and im def not surprised

S

schwagg

not one single drug war question. Ofloppa is a nutless sack of turds. the chumps from facebook didn't have the nuts either.

RetroGrow

Veteran
This "President" is beneath contempt.
Nothing but a gutless liar hell bent on destroying America by giving it away to the third world, his base.
With our debt skyrocketing and our dollar being attacked, he still plays nice with our enemies,China and the entire Muslim world.
Anyone who voted for him should have realized their mistake long ago.

I won't waste my time

I won't waste my time

The only question I would have that POS is, WHERE"S YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE? He would just give the same old excuse as always.

-BC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts