What's new

Obama's taking questions on Facebook & answering them on 4/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

greenmatter

Oh, it's the latter I can assure you. Those that run the country are motivated, and it takes a certain amount of intelligence to go through with a plan.
All it takes to vote is show up and pull a lever...well, you may have to answer to some Panthers first...but pay no attention to those sorts of things.

"answer to some Panthers first"
:laughing:

now i think i get it ...... something tells me that even if obama could fix everything you would have a problem with that too.

BlueGrassToker

Obama has no intentions of fixing anything. What he has done and is doing, I have a big problem with.

Again, let's look at things from a different perspective...suppose election time found two thug KKKers out front of a polling place in a predominantly white area brandishing billy clubs.
Do we think that Obama justice department would simply turn a blind eye to such a thing and state there just wasn't any evidence to pursue the issue? Like they did with the Panther thing?
Please tell me you have something else that would make me look like the ignorant one.

igrowone

Veteran
I though I heard Charlie Sheen said he wanted to run.

You just can't make it up lol.

that is definitely extremely funny, don't know if he's republican/democrat - not that it matters - but a Trump/Sheen ticket, you can't get more twilight zone than that

dawolf

He's a community organizer...He tells people what they want to hear to invoke the reaction him and his people want. I bought into his campaign lies and now I see the truth.

At least DE-CRIMINALIZE IT Mr. President. Too many good people behind bars takin up space for the real criminals! Put the Feds to better use.

I

In~Plain~Site

"answer to some Panthers first"

now i think i get it ...... something tells me that even if obama could fix everything you would have a problem with that too.

Implying what exactly?

Everyone who's not in support of the man's politics must be a bigot,racist or is attached/subscribed to a dark conspiracy in some way?

You caught us...we just want the jackass to fall flat on his face so we can say we told you so.

Perfect logic...where have I heard this before i wonder?

G

greenmatter

^^^^^^ that is my story and i am sticking to it :tiphat:

the political argument is pointless... they give us too much shit to argue about. race, religion, gun control, roe v. wade, gay rights and probably a dozen other things fuel the fire that our politicians fan. that is ALL that is talked about anymore, but not one of those things should really matter in the day to day business of running a country. we all hiss and spit at each other endlessly about what this or that president did wrong or what is wrong with him. i could give a shit where a man was born, what church he went to, if he could shoot or what any of his "base's" stance was on anything. as far as i am concerned if you could run this clusterfuck back into the plus column i could not care less what planet you were from.

the clowns who are gearing up for the next election know what they are doing....... and the game starts again. same game different puppet.

G

greenmatter

Implying what exactly?

Everyone who's not in support of the man's politics must be a bigot,racist or is attached/subscribed to a dark conspiracy in some way?

You caught us...we just want the jackass to fall flat on his face so we can say we told you so.

did i say that? the jackass is going to fall flat on his face no matter what you or me think ...... who but an absolute idiot would want to have to answer for all the shit a president does in 2011. perfect logic? ........... blunt trauma to the head is more like it

Ekz_Ray

peace

peace

You're right Greenmatter, it's not just one guy...it's not even this guy.

Let me clarify by emphasizing I am not an Obama fan. I'm not a fan of any "elected" official for that matter. But all this Obama bashing and people either feeling bad or making others feel bad for voting for him really makes me wonder.

Do you really think it matters who was voted in?? Does ANYONE really think that anything would be different with a different president? These things that are happening to our cultures, economies, our freedoms...are not accidents. They're not just humans, economies, cultures evolving. These are intentional pre-meditated effects that stem from a much larger cause. I hear everyday from so many people that bitch about Obama making the U.S. deficit worse. Really?! Obama did that?! If the U.S. government really wanted to fix things, they would. There's a reason political officials haven't figured out how to fix the deficit...because They do not want it fixed. This may sound off topic, but in regards to this Obama guy...it's not.

Obama is a fall guy, window dressing, A STOOGE. He is the wizard of OZ meant to distract us from the people who are really pulling the levers. If we really want a movement in the canna community, we need to work smarter about it and not harder (I'm not saying anyone here is stupid btw). Having this guy fielding questions on Facebook? MMMMM...thank you but no. There is no harder work than trying to get questions answered by a person who doesn't hold the answers. How about we get some real decision makers in a public, personal situation to field some questions. Because after all...IT WAS ON FACEBOOK! If we have learned nothing in the course of the past 20 years, haven't we learned about the anonymity of the internet. Are we sure that was even Obama answering questions? Are we even sure it was a legit Facebook operation? Or could it have been some devious e-prick and all a hoax?

I don't know the answer to these questions. But these are things I think about, and I wish others would. I can't be the only one who realizes that he is not in control. Therefor...he cannot answer the questions we want answered. Whoever thought they could ask the "president" a question on an internet forum and get a straight answer....ummm ok.

my vote goes with this guy, i voted for obama and i do have issues with the way he is running his " Operation", so i can understand how a non-voter is going to amplify their contempt, disdain, disapproval, etc. but as much as i didnt like the 8 yrs of bush, i knew also that he wasnt totally to blame. he maybe had the final signature, but that shit went through so many hands. hell if it had been that putz mccain and the hockey mom would the country really be in better shape or similar under a different administration?? unfortunately i have to call foul no matter who is if its not helpful, so rant, rave, sling mud, stones, or sticks. it matters not, you have changed nothing with theses tools.

yo green trich, you are funny as hell yo. or maybe its funny coming from somebody else. cause it didnt seem as funny in my head... im not alone in the world... lmao

Implying what exactly?

that the guy doesnt like obama, for one reason or another. no matter what he does, or does not do.

ummm?? no, just that the guy doesnt like obama, for one reason or another. no matter what he does, or does not do.

i caught you wha... what exactly did you tell us?? i was on a smoke break...

i dunno, you typed it? why dont you just tell me where you picked that little jewel up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts