What's new

Oaxaca 79

Consolidated

I have an Oaxaca × Panama, which is 28 days from flip or 18 days from the first flower.
The pistills have an orange hue (under "warm" leds)
Which close-up photo is the following ..
My guess is that genes from Panama (Red pheno)
What do you think?
Pictures are from right side, left side and pistills...

Attachments

• 20210126_110638.jpg
    20210126_110638.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 20210126_110615.jpg
    20210126_110615.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 42
  • 20210125_114047.jpg
    20210125_114047.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

BenoitV1984

Veteran
So as I was thinking at cotyledons sight, trifoliate indeed. We'll see how her clones turn out later. I had Bangi Haze x Ethiopian trifoliate whose clones phyllotaxy turned out regular alternate, so I guess it's not fixed in stone...

Leaves shape-wise, only cotyledons and first set of true leaves had weird start. Second node of 3 leaflets leaves looks better shaped at first look :)

attachment.php

Hi BenoitV1984 :) Pleased to see the Oaxaca 23 x A5 Haze fem seedling coming to this world! I'm very excited about this one, best wishes with her! :yes:

Attachments

• Oaxaca79xA5_01.jpg
    Oaxaca79xA5_01.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 40

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
Hey Oaxaca Lovers,

Here are a few photos of my favourite Oaxaca '79 x Panama (F10)

They don't do her justice. She is huge and super sticky. The flowers are plump and perfect. The resin is like glue and she smells as good as it gets.

An absolutely superb pure sativa. She has yields like Super Silver Haze but with no Northern Lights or Skunk at all.

An astonishing physical specimen of marijuanahood..

I call her Chancha.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=85358&pictureid=2112087&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=85358&pictureid=2112090&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=85358&pictureid=2112089&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
hahaha that first pic... he couldn't resist. weed coma? or one of the rare cases of death by thc overdose?

SolarLogos

79 cbg Oaxaca x 79 Skull

79 cbg Oaxaca x 79 Skull

Here is Pineapple Punch's 79x79 Oaxaca. I'm not counting how many weeks she is in. Leaves are really frosty, still very strong pine but picking up an astringency.
picture.php

Side flower

picture.php

I can already tell this girl will smoke like some of the finest Mexicans. Very, very impressive work Pineapple, thank you again for crossing these two.

Grover Sativa

Veteran
Hi fellow Oaxacamites,

Chancha is now maturing well. I have harvested all of the bottomly-worners and 2 of the large colas.

Here are a few pics to enjoy. The smells are just off the scale.

These are 2 beautiful looking flowering tops just coming to their end soon.

MallardDuck

Really beautiful plants Grover. I hope I can find a Oaxacan leaner in the Purple Satellites I have. Mexican varieties hold a special place for me as the first time I tried cannabis was in Mexico in what used to be a small village at the time. (It has turned into a busy tourist surfer town now.)

Fronk

Here is Pineapple Punch's 79x79 Oaxaca. I'm not counting how many weeks she is in. Leaves are really frosty, still very strong pine but picking up an astringency.
View Image

Side flower

View Image

I can already tell this girl will smoke like some of the finest Mexicans. Very, very impressive work Pineapple, thank you again for crossing these two.

Cool shots! :artist:

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
View Image

Side flower

View Image

Great Double Oaxaca Plant @SolarLogos, happy you like them so far. The resin profile on your Plant looks very fine powdery like, like the Oaxaca'79Skull, your smell description also fits the Skull side. The CBG Oaxaca'79S1 had bigger Trichome heads. :)

SolarLogos

Great Double Oaxaca Plant @SolarLogos, happy you like them so far. The resin profile on your Plant looks very fine powdery like, like the Oaxaca'79Skull, your smell description also fits the Skull side. The CBG Oaxaca'79S1 had bigger Trichome heads. :)
There is a new terpene profile. Smelling the buds directly smells like burnt plastic, whereas if I smell my fingers where I touched the stem, it's still the purest pine pitch. Very strange that I'm picking up something off the flower but not on the stem rub.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Looking great SL. I know what you mean by weird terps...I have a purple haze x Malawi going right now that is giving off faint coffee aromas all of sudden.

Koondense

Veteran
Hi SolarLogos, lovely resinous lady you got there :)

Sounds similar to my doax#4, the first impression is rubber, plastic and some fuel which in fact turns out to be a huge pine forest with lemony and minty additions. Hard to describe and can't wait for the test smoke :)

There are true gems to be grown out of these seeds, superb cross.

Cheers

Consolidated

Looks delicious Punch :artist:

Some pics from the Oaxaca × Panama tops
She is at day 39 from flip or about 25 days from the firsts pistills...
Smells pure lemon, lemon cream or something.
She is vigorous and fast. Special girl.
And she's underfed for the most part of her life.

Attachments

• 20210205_173906.jpg
    20210205_173906.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 20210205_173847.jpg
    20210205_173847.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 20210205_173815.jpg
    20210205_173815.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 47

LostTribe

Premium user
I am trying to germ 2 different lines my friend brought back from when he lived in Oax. They are old still hoping they pop up.

Latest posts

Latest posts