What's new

Oakland "Megafarm". The Inside.

gdtrfb

have you seen my lighter?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the only thing keeping 'mom and pop' growers in the game at the stature they are currently is illegality.

we can gnash our teeth and fret, or figure a way to ride the change. i know the former feels good and all, but the latter has the benefit that it may actually accomplish something.

i just dont understand theres talk about the grid goin down and water shortages. why go in this direction. we as americans lettin big business take over is suicide!!!!!!

G

Guest 150314

If you grow kind you will be fine .. if not you got in the game to late, wether you like it or not it's not that hard to grow shitty weed and corporations will be doing just that.

My crystal ball shows this thread going down the toilet ..

robbiedublu

If you grow kind you will be fine .. if not you got in the game to late, wether you like it or not it's not that hard to grow shitty weed and corporations will be doing just that.

My crystal ball shows this thread going down the toilet ..

What are you talking about? It's not that hard to grow great weed either. Anyone who knows how to grow and has access to great genetics can grow great weed. If you have corporate money backing you and no limits on size of grow, you can grow it on a huge scale.

Cool Moe

Veteran
Mom and pop are still gonna have their same customers, maybe the big growers can put a small dent in the amount of weed coming from south of the border or from our national forests via illegals. If it gets voted legal for recreational use these guys from Oakland are gonna seem like friggin geniuses.

robbiedublu

Mom and pop are still gonna have their same customers, maybe the big growers can put a small dent in the amount of weed coming from south of the border or from our national forests via illegals. If it gets voted legal for recreational use these guys from Oakland are gonna seem like friggin geniuses.

Maybe, we'll see I guess.

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
What's the big deal? If you grow your own this does not matter. If you grow for profit then these people will beat you at your game. It's always funny when people cry foul when someones gets a piece of their exploitation. Big money growing weed is a good thing. Big money will protect it's interests. Did mom and pop growers ever put up the monies to change laws?

I'm reminded of a quote: ""i'm all for a little larceny as long as I'm in on it"

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
Cannabis won't be legal until big businesses get involved OR when the richest growers and smugglers put that money toward legalization.. which do you think will happen first?

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
I have seen way worse commercial grows as far as quality control.. how do you know they spray poison? You guys are like CNN news sometimes.

If you can grow better dope then these guys than you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

this type of thing is tanking the market.
alot of people are losing work growing quality product.

dont even get me started with the noobs flooding the humboldt outdoor garbage. loaded with dust and dirt, bug remains all kinds of stuff.

it should be a crime like when you neglect your children they put you in jail for child neglect.
if you miss treat your plants the way they do with all the bugs and SHIT they should charge you with plant abuse and blow there fuckin heads off lol :groupwave:

amannamedtruth

Veteran
They only passed this ordinance on July 21, for all I know this is a supplier of Arjan's over in The Netherlands. Not saying that I'm for using that much electricity for a plant that can use the sun itself...

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
That looks awesome!!! More power to them. We need to 100x those rooms for the rest of the country.

Screw the Mexican cartels, buy American grown bud!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts