What's new

O.J.D Testers OG Kush bx X G13

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
it's very handy, thats for sure... But has it's downfalls as to any buisiness/relationship does. Especially when it comes to picking strains. I prefer taste as to stone and Shaun prefers stone as to taste, I love purple, he loves fluro green, I love indica's and he prefers more sativa plants. But for some reason we work really well together, I could not have a better partner....in life and crime,lol.....

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi cktRAVE, insane, esbe, Elemental,ido ,ICETOKER ,MtnKuSh ,Lola
Thanks for the good vibes, they are growing nicely they will be due for a transplant soon the roots are starting show out the bottom of the cups
Feeding 0.4ec ph 5.8
peace all good karma and big yields

mellomel

ICMag Donor
:yoinks::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

2 of these babies is starting to produce a very strong smell already, it kind of smells tangy and sour. It seems to be the ones with the narrower leaves, not the fat leaves. So exciting...:woohoo:

X

xinsanewickedx

right on mel ,i love it when they start smelling.have a great afternoon

I

idoreallytry

i was getting some smell from mine yesterday,,,good things to com our way,,peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking great everyone

lovely roots there mel

smells already,great sign

all keep up the great work

peace

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey ido, when i first smelled it i thought nah i cant be smelling already so i moved to another room to feed them and noticed another and still thought nah, but then Mel smelled them and said the same, i was glad mel smelled it i was thinking i'm going nuts and imagining it
Thanks insane, I'm getting really excited about these, i'm thinking they are going to be killer stuff:woohoo:
Thanks ojd, they are loving the DWC growing faster than the coco, i wish i had done another 2 DWC. It will go into 6"net pot 2morrow ready for its permanent home

X

xinsanewickedx

i think you and mel will have some awesome smoke when all is said and done.take it easy bro

I

idoreallytry

hell with what i have in my vegroom it smells jst as bad as my flowerroom lol,,,peace

mellomel

ICMag Donor
1st transplant update...

1st transplant update...

Yay, now we are rolling... I transplanted today while Shaun attended to some finishing touches in the room.
Unfortunetely the hydro shop did not have enough 8 litre pots, so some are in their permenant homes(maybe) and then some will have to be transplanted again when our trusty hydro shop re-stocks next fortnight...

They will be moved into the grow room to receive their 1000wmh sunshine...

Here are some pics;
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
:woohoo:

mellomel

ICMag Donor
Thank you guy's. We are trying our best. I even did the transplanting in our lounge room as it was tooo cold and windy outside, I made a mess, but nothing a vac wont fix, lol...

I

idoreallytry

all my transplanting has to be done in my room and it is a mess i wish i had Phillthy's cleaning elves,,,a shop vac is a soil growers best friend,,,peace