What's new

O.J.D Testers OG Kush bx X G13

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey there christen23 the 10th is there just not growing like the rest but we are definitely happy with the 9 if the 10th doesn't make it
Hi ojd thanks bro we will

I

idoreallytry

only the strong survive lol,,,
i got one for you,,,the last round i popped both of my greenhouse femmed white rhino's,,one was a runt but i kept it and i thought it was going to die twice then i brought it back to life fimmed it and now at 28 days it is frostier than things that have been in flower for 50 days,,,so don't discount them it might be the gem,,,or it might not lol,,,just thought i would throw that in there but 9 is a good number to work with,,,good luck peace

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi ido i will keep trying with it, i was looking at them earlier and i noticed on one that the stem is a very bright pink where all the other 8 have had green stems that are thick and lush and its not the usual purple you see on some seedlings, i cant ever remember a pink stem i will try and take a pic 2morrow, i have this one marked to follow it closely could be the keeper i have been looking for fingers x
peace all

I

idoreallytry

i will look for a pink stem as well thanks for the tip,,,maybe the keeper the "pink panther",,,peace

thc43

Veteran
keen as to see this grow and other KG gear goes.. start knee capping postme people if he aint giving up the goodies.

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
:D

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all,Thanks mellomel for taking the time to upload and post the pics
All 9 are healthy and the 10th is still going but has hardly grown
They all are showing roots at the bottom of their party cups so they are fast growing thats for sure.
They are just getting ph'ed water at 5.8
We will update with pics every couple off days
Ojd i hope you consider us for your next seed release,
Thanks shaunmulok&mellomel

L

LolaGal

Wow! Looking good! Very Good! The first time I loaded this page, I did not see the pics. I wonder how much I miss around here with my dialup? :biglaugh:

Things load so slow, I read and go on before the page loads fully! I am missing out!

Those are some super nice babies! Looks fat and sassy.

Ya'll have green thumbs, I see !!

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the good comments all, we are very happy with their progress they will slowly start to get some rays from the 1000wmh soon:muahaha:
We should see them take off then
They have some roots sticking out the bottom of the party cups so they should really kick off now:dance:
Have a good night or day where ever you are
peace all shaun

I

idoreallytry

very good indeed guys,,,getting really anxious can't wait to get these babies going,,,peace

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks ido, they are starting to grow fast now, they have some roots showing at the bottom of their cups so they will get transplanted in about a week

kushism

Pulling up my seat :) will be watching this 1 with interest :) Very curious to see how this strain you got will do.. I love OG, and the g-13 i have had in the past was really something..

So as i browse the thread, i am puffing a phat bonghit of some Lime Master Kush i picked up to tide me over the 14 days until my harvest, and sending positive vibes towards you and those little ones :)

Feel free to check mine out, any advice or questions are welcomed..