picture.php

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi all thanks for the kind words
peace all and big harvests

kushism

Those plants are definitely healthy, established, and going places!! I am so super curious to see the end result of this.. Keep up the dedicated work.. Awesome tag-team updates :)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they are looking very happy man

keep up the good work

peace

I

idoreallytry

i was going to use the corrugated tin too but found old metal shelfs and just stretched poly below it poked a hole in middle and water runs from pots onto poly to hole in middle into a tub underneath that i empty every two waterings,,,good looking kids,,,peace

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey ido, mine all runs into a 6" waterpipe that i have a small pond pump in with a hose attached and i just switch on and fill a bucket i could even un it strait back to my rez if i wanted which i might do if i set up drip system

L

LolaGal

the larger plants and similar start times makes me want to go hydro now... lol

they are looking Good.

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Lola, the Dwc babbies are growing faster than the coco they are blowing me away with their growth, I'm thinking about changing to DWC all together but i will leave that descision till harvest to see how different they are in yeild
peace

Hi piranha, thanks mate

we will see if we can post some new pics today

Peace all

I

idoreallytry

major increase in growth with dro thats for sure,,,if i was sure i could control water temp i would go back to hydro for sure,,,peace

X

xinsanewickedx

they are getting big guys.nice set-up , when we get a bigger place i would like to give a nice hydro set-up a shot.

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have most of the equipment to make a 6 bucket DWC just have to plumb it and get a air pump for 6

I

idoreallytry

i want to go to like 8 2-3 gallon buckets having with 4 buckets per resevoir,,,peace

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have used smaller buckets like that and the ph and e.c swings can be crazy sometimes you will need to ph twice a day and if hey are uptaking alot of water that could need filling daily try and go for the 5g buckets or 18 g rubbernaids and put 2 plants in it

I

idoreallytry

i will either do recirclating dwc with a resevoir, eb and flo buckets or continuous drip buckets with four buckets per resevoir, i will have two resevoirs,,,not waterfarm buckets,,if they are waterfarm i have the resesvoir for it already,,,peace