What's new

O.J.D Testers OG Kush bx X G13

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
:woohoo: 5 nice little surprises this morning. Who wants to sleep in on a sunday when you got those babies to wake up too...

'Te amo':wink:

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update: 9 have stuck their heads out but 1 is hiding:noway:

After all seeds cracking within 24 hours they were placed in party cups and under flouro's, They were a little slow to come out compared to my Karma seeds, I thought i had burnt them by not flushing my coco enough(first flush0.6ec)

But sure enough they have come up:woohoo:

Some early pics

Will update when they are bigger

Peace and good Karma to all
:ying:

scaramanga

Looking good!!!

I can't wait until mine arrive. I instructed my safe ADDY to call me immediately to tell me what they are, or else.:muahaha:

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was just in your thread, I have my seat there, Hope your beans arrive soon

christen23

VERY INTRESTED IN THIS GROW!!! A friend of mine has these seeds and is growing them out atm and he asked if i want a clone or two of them.,... have to wait and see!!! PEACE
~POE~

jakezking

I'm just another inquiring mind along for the ride. S&M (per Lola's nick for y'all), it looks like y'all have a sweet start under way for those wee ones. As some folks only get interested when the bud candy shows, I like the entire journey. OJD has my attention with all of these sweet crosses of the G13. I'm looking forward to following along with y'all.

Continued good luck, my friends!

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi christen23,jakezking, how are you going stick around for the show
Christen23, i will be looking for a keeper in this bunh i'll be taking clones+ nice dog
Jakezking, i Like top see the show from start to finish most helpful if others are growing same strain
Peace all

scaramanga

Hi Shaun, just stopping in to see how things are going. Got a call today saying that the package had arrived, and it's Amnesia x G13/Haze (Platinum Amnesia).:woohoo:

mellomel

ICMag Donor
YUMMY PICK SCARAMANGA...

YUMMY PICK SCARAMANGA...

From us both to Scaramanga- sounds wicked. We both went awww at the same time... Good luck from us both... :joint:

mellomel

ICMag Donor
Updated Pics...

Updated Pics...

Hi Everyone, this is just a quick photo update, Shaun is busy watching 'Deadliest Catch' so he asked me to do these pics.
So here they are, All 9/10 are looking strong and healthy. We have one though that might be a bit of a runt. It tailed nicely but since being in it's party cup, it doesn't seem to be growing very well like the rest. It poked through the soil, it looks green and healthy, but growing very slooowwwly compared to the other 9.
But we are not complaining, any one should be happy with 9/10.
We are...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

scaramanga

Looking good MM. Are you guys planning on making f2's or crosses with them(perhaps with the Jack O'Nesia[hint])?

Keep it green

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There could be a high possibility off that, if we can get our new tent and light in time

mellomel

ICMag Donor
Don't worry your lil head hun, I am definetely buying that light and tent now that I have started the calloway blue and calif orange. All the right incentive now...

Thank you scaramanga, compliments always welcome here.
We would be silly to not make some crosses of this strain, I personal think so.

L

LolaGal

I'm soooo jealous! I really thought some of mine would pop through this morning for me... nope

Did ya'll get some Cali Orange? You are gonna LOVE it..... clones so EZ! Mine is Nirvana's!

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi ido, good to see ya bro
Hi Lola, They will pop their heads soon, Mel has popped some cali o x bubblicious aswell

Latest posts

Latest posts