looking really good

keep up the good work

peace

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
UPDATED PICS...by mellomel

UPDATED PICS...by mellomel

Hello to all, the Og kush x G13 are looking stella.
Just a few flower pics that I took earlier this morning after playing midwife with my cat and her new kittens...
Now it's all happening, we are budding with excitement... I really have high hopes with this strain. They way it smells, flowers, even the way the stems look(colour wise) just blows Shaun and my minds. I am really looking forward to doing the smoke report at the end:abduct:
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And here's our 3 new additions to the family(only keeping 1 though, Shaun won't let me keep'em all, lol...)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Phillthy and Ido, you two crack me up. I am reading the last few posts LMFAO. I Love the humour you guy's bring here...Don't ever change that...And where can we get these sexy lil cleaning elves??? But not the ones with sticky fingers please...

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great updates shaun and mell
into flowering we go

congrats on the kittens lovely looking

peace

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Yea those are some cute lil kittens....The plants are lookin good too ;) cant wait to see them fill in. Ive been watching all these OJD testers cuz Real soon I am starting a thread with OJD's SSSG and wanted to get an idea of what to expect with stretch etc. Bean just pop ysterday so stay tuned!

Guidance

I

idoreallytry

hey guys well i am not a very serious person by nature so i willl say a lot of sarcastic ans silly things so i hope to never offend and always keep you guys smilin,,,
"Elves R Us",,you guys don't have them down under,,,peace
your kittens are cute

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
hey guys well i am not a very serious person by nature so i willl say a lot of sarcastic ans silly things so i hope to never offend and always keep you guys smilin,,,
"Elves R Us",,you guys don't have them down under,,,peace
your kittens are cute

:laughing: I just heard they are building one of them in my area! just in time for the christmas season lol.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey ido you never offend bro always make me laugh

Irie_Lion thanks for stopping in let us know when you start your thread, the girls are starting to flower fast now so i'm sure they will stack it on quick

ojd, thanks m8 now the real fun starts cant wait to be puffin on these bad girls

Sleepy, Thanks bro, we thought you would like the kittens

christen23, hows things pull up a seat and enjoy the show

Thanks for all the kind words about the kittens they are all doing well so far

I

idoreallytry

thx bro i would hate to offend anyone i am a very peaceful guy,,,and just like to laugh at myself and others.regardless at who's expense..peace

C

cheesey

looking great

heres some bootleg ogkush bx x g13h lol made by jah hoover

30wtrfs.jpg

dnyhsg.jpg

the grower went 12/12 when the seedlings were 5" tall
plants are now 4ft and 4 weeks in 12/12

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow 4' at 4 weeks 12/12 mine are 4 ' now and only 2 wekks in 12/12 i hope mine dont stretch any more but it seems to have stopped or slower
Thanks for the pics cheesey

I

idoreallytry

yeah mine i think have stopped but i am only on about 2 weeks or so, and mine were a foot and now the tallest is 3 maybe,,,the node structure looks the same though, on cheesy'spic,,,peace

C

cheesey

hes a cpl more pics ....

out of the growroom it will be the start of week 6 on sunday

2zh1rvs.jpg

2drw96t.jpg

I

idoreallytry

those look nice for sure,,, i went in there last night and i do have one thats just growing and growing but i believe she is just about done,,,peace

Latest posts

Latest posts