What's new

NZJAYS GROWING IN A BUNKBED AGAIN: Version 2.0

N

NZjay

Y: thanx alot brother man. dunno about better than yours..lol.
i think you just trying to be kind :D

the good thing is im gonna smoke all your gear damn you... heheh.. and you mine brother! :)

Shuttercase: thanx man.. ready to try some Urkle in a few months i hope? ;)

ChubChub: heheh thanx man. very nice of you to say something like that...
appreciate it.

Shitake: hahahah! yeah my laser-eye-level. all i need :)
VH's over took the Urkles and NFUs... hehe..
not so even anymore... :) but still pretty close. ;)

HATCH: thanx alot!.. i also cant wait for another few more weeks to pass! hehehe..
only thing about growing 10 week strains.... it takes 10 weeks!
when will the MJ plant that finishes in 2 weeks be created already?!?
:D

stick around.

Everyone:
well, got me a replacement bulb. as usual, no probs from the guys are the store.
heck he even opened his doors 30 mins before he was meant to because he saw me waiting on him. lol.
He did mention that it seems alot fo the last shipment he received of the 600watt Sunmaster bulbs have been coming back. with similar problems.
while that sucks for him, and Sunmaster, i had to let him know i cant afford to be drivin 2 hours up, and 2 hours back every 4 weeks just to replace a bulb!
so, coz he loves me, he got a bulb from his older shipment.
come home... plugged her in.... ahhh... no probs! fired straight up.

so all in all, about 2 days in the bed running only 600watts... but back to full strength now. back to sleeping with my Sunglasses on. :asskick: :muahaha:

had to drop in and hang with Blaze for a bit. smoked some killer honey from his roor, made the trip home a real TRIP home... hahahah!

well, sunday/monday ill be updating the VH thread.
so hopefully ill cyas over there.

Peace!

Y

YwouldntI

good deal NZ dude must know ur good $ to do all that for you...i think he loves the ching the gold diggin mf LOL...naaa its good that they treat ya right over there bro.
....captain were back to full capacity thrusters at full speed....

LOL,peace bro-Y-

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
That is so uniform, I almost feel you have some otherworldy influence in you, possible you were abducted by a group of grays that showed you how to make exact clones

Awesome bunkbed bro, I will never look at another one the same

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
every 4 weeks a bulb??
Nway ....good thing he replaced it....less worries for you :wink:...
love'm pics NZ....nice even canopy ! its a good lesson trying to keep the canopy even lol....especially if you would have sativa hybrids inthere hehehe
nice work my friend nice work!

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bow: That's one awesome display of control fella, your lst reminds me of Panops Panopticab multiplied by like ten. Who needs a scrog eh? It's going to be one great run this :D

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Wow man that canopy looks fantastic. Perfectly organized and very clean. I like it! :wave:

N

NZjay

Y: yeah bro.. they seen me spend some coin in that store over the last 4 years. lol.. they gonna look after me, i know it.

Doc: haha... nope. nothing of supernatural influence here brother.
just patience and time spent playing with young lady parts.......... wait... er... i should re-word that huh?....
yeah man, ive slept in a bunkbed before. they fucking suck.
now ive grown in a bunkbed... i realise what they were really designed for! :joint:
appreciate the kind words coming from a ledgend like yourself, sir. :joint:

Core: hahah... not really every 4 weeks... but it felt like it.
the good thing is the new bulb is THE SHIT! no hic-cups. fires up right away, just like it should!
lol. yeah, round 1 i started 2 Thai Haze x Skunk #1 (which i renamed THUNK) and my lord... im kinda glad they were both male... theres no way i could have kept them under control. lol.
they were going to be going outdoors though... but thats another story.
good to see ya poppin in brother.

Sammet: happy you back with us in the land of ICmag, Sammet.
this place just isnt the same without ya!
SCROG is for cheaters! lol. you said it! lol.

Explo: my good man, thanx or the kind words :joint:

Everyone: so like... outdoors anyone?...
admitedly, ive stolen a few buds here and there as im out. the G13D is really really nice, with lots of trichs all over already. i cant wait to see her finish up.

anyway... some Outdoor Action!

Soylent Scroggin':

Soylent Green:

And cant forget the very musky-sour-sweet smell of the G13D. the good thing, is i dont see any hermie tendencies so far. BUT... it always seemed to come late, in nanner form, so we will continue to keep a watch out.

and some kinda close up of the G13D:

sorry for slacking in ya'lls threads... ive lost motivation right now - got alot on my mind, alot to think about and work out.
good old fucking life aye?...

thanx everyone again. take care folks.

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Veteran
outdoor greatness bro

They look to be just about same place as mine, I was just out checking sun situation on them, about 5 hours direct, just where i want it

Awesome work bro

Get your problems solved bro, nothing needs to take over your life

If you need time, we will be here when you get back.

Take care man

Last edited:

hanfiking

I got seven Purple Urkle's, about eight, .8ths
Nine ounce Mac-10's, the sh*ts never end
You can't touch my purple riches
Even if you had MC Hammer and them 357 bitches
Biggie Smalls, the millionaire, the mansion, the yacht
The two weed spots, the two hot bongs
HAH, that's how I got the weed spot
I shot dread in the head, took the bread and the landspread
Lil' Gotti got the shotty to your body
So don't resist, or you might miss Christmas
I tote guns, I make number runs
I give emcees the oils drippin;
when I throw my bud in the Rizla, I toke ya
Everybody hit the D-E-C-K
My slow flows remarkable
Peace to Matteo
Now we smoke weed like Tony Montana sniff the yayo
That's crazy blunts, mad L's
My voice excels from the avenue to jailcells
Oh my God I'm droppin sh*t like a pigeon
I hope you're smokin, smackin babies at they christenin...

So this is where all the Purples at. ;) put all your nicest purple buds where everyone can see them!

E

EatShitake

Hey buddy!:wave:

Lookin' good in the outdoor 'hood! I feel ya on the life outside IC biznazz. Always good to take a breather, plug in the charger, get sh*t sorted and recharge the batteries.

Like Dog said...we'll be here, mang!

Be well!

:joint:

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
whats up jay ...... awesome grows ya got going here ...>>>>>really like the outdoor shots>>>>

on a side note i spent some time in N.Z. in Auckland as a exchange student .....my host family took me all around,, i loved it >>> you have a lovely country....hope to see it again some day .....

N

NZjay

Dog: yeah man... thanx for the kind and supportive words my friend..

whatever happens, happens. sometimes theres things in life we have NO control over. its part of life. gotta deal with it as it comes...
thanx again. your an awesome dude.

JustinBug: thanx again brother Bug..

HanfiKing: nice rap. hehe..well, im guessing most the people watching this thread have all seen my Urkle Buds... so just go check out the last page on my DWC thread for some Purple Goodness. heres some insentive to go check it out.

Shitake: thanx man.. its not so much a break from ICmag though...
i need a break from life! growing is the only thing i have right now.. possibly the only thing keeping me sane too.
i feel exhausted - drained - useless to myself, yet everyone around me finds ays to use me. i think i hate people. lol.
i do know i had a fucked up dream lastnight... i killed someone (ill skip details) but it was so damn real, when i woke up, i had the sickest feeling as if it was real. i woke up thinking i had ruined my life, killed a guy, and i was fucked. it took me like 15 mins to realise it HAD to have been a dream.....
and i still was going to get to finish round 3. ............ fucking weird.. it screwed with me all day too. bah!

Jack: hi there. welcome to the Bunkbed..
thanx for the kind words man... and aaawesome that you have been to my home country. glad you enjoyed it. come on back sometime... to the thread, and my country! lol

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
NZjay....yo bro, looking great...I totally dig what you said about loosing motovation...Don't you hate when life gets in the way...

Dr Dog

Veteran
NZjay said:
i do know i had a fucked up dream lastnight... i killed someone (ill skip details) but it was so damn real, when i woke up, i had the sickest feeling as if it was real. i woke up thinking i had ruined my life, killed a guy, and i was fucked. it took me like 15 mins to realise it HAD to have been a dream.....
and i still was going to get to finish round 3. ............ fucking weird.. it screwed with me all day too. bah!

Dude I have been through that, it is called depression, it is tough to shake, I still get it

Just not happy, that sense of impending doom, sleeping to waste the day away.

Sucks bro, you will get over it

G

guest101

That outdoor is just glowing and awsome buddage there my friend, love the colours!

Hoppe all runs well and smooth with your life too!! :)

Y

YwouldntI

wattup NZ just slidin thru on the way to put in the work.
....time ta make the dough nuts....
peace -Y-

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
whats up Jay!!!Sorry to hear about ur woes, bit we all get em from time to time....The girls look great though man, that should keep u happy..it keeps me goin right now!!!!eep it real man, and things will get better...Smoke some urkle!!!LOLPeace brother

- Z

Smoking Gun

Heya Jay, I am sorry to hear about the tough times. I know how those get, I have been there. I have to agree with Zeus, sit down and smoke yourself a nice bowl. Then focus on the things that are good in your life right now. Those good things are the important things in your life. Spend some time under your your bed and revel in that awesome garden you have there.

I hope all returns to normal and life picks up.

If you need anything feel free to PM me, I always have an available ear.

E

EatShitake

Hey bro...a little flirt with the darkside helps keep things in perspective and allows appreciation of the good. Just don't stray too far in! Remember- you've got plenty o' fam here to lean on!

peas!

:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts