What's new

NZJAYS GROWING IN A BUNKBED AGAIN: Version 2.0

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
What up NZ??Im gonna ask Joe about the lineage of the PU..Ill get back to youbro...All looks good in here, just cruisin by while I watch the B-ball game...Peace

- Z

N

NZjay

that wasnt a Bball game!
the other team (i forget their names) didnt even show up!

hahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha!! im a Cavs fan, but the LAST person i want to see win ANYTHING is that Rapist Kobe.. lol

cool man... you know where i am to relay the info on the PU if you find anything out :D

Y

YwouldntI

aww bro dont sweat it man,you aint the first to decline on a offer.i was just tryin to look out yo.just like with the light,remember? i just keep it 100 like that(100 means 100% real/solid/true... ya know) with my homies yo.,dawg me and you cooler then half the peeps i see every damn day.so of course imma offer wtf i'd be a ass if i didnt.

btw ..que paso primo=whats up cousin...........got that gringo;)

yeah bro that ideal show i can get season 4 eps 1- like 7 i think,but seasons 1,2,3 were all 1 file so i grabbed em. after i watch a few eps i'll know if i want season 4.
peace brotha-Y-

N

NZjay

well, i have nearly the whole first season burnt to CDs bro... so let me know if you dont manage to get all season 1.... its been kinda hard to get them all...
not to mention the Xmas special after season 1. (which is a need Episode).

i got an American friend who doesnt like it... but thats coz shes not too bright, and doesnt understand the accents/slang(and a Manchester accent at that! lol).

i dated a girl from Manchester few years back for a bit, so i know the accent well...
even so, you aint dumb, and will know what they are saying... but now and then they throw in something whack. lol. you watch it a couple times and youll get it all though...
got a 13 year old neice who, after getting used to the accent, loves the show... its just a fucking laugh bro ;)

its cool, i still appreciate your offers ... just didnt want you to think something you shouldnt be coz i got some gear from someone else, but said no to you.
but its cool.. :)

trust me, being a heavy smoker with no meds, it was hard for me to say no (you and shitake were not my only offers lol) ... but i dunno...
i like to pay back favours... and owing too many people isnt good karma!

i smoked all of Shitakes (thanx again dude!) so now in about 2 weeks ill be taking the Soylent green down... so i just gotta stick it out with no meds for 2 weeks, and then ill be rocking in weed till i get ready to go home :) so... whoohoo for 2 more weeks.. lol.

and im also thinking about taking one of the small Urkles down, and reveg her (get her revegging ASAP so i can turn her into a cloning machine. :)
so might have some more meds there too ....

sheesh, what a post! hit submit already Jay!

Shitake: :wave: lol. me too bro... and i think you can add Sammet to the list aswell... lol

Last edited:
G

guest101

Hey N!
Were you in some kind of rush? This time you kept them smaller.
Good training on them!! Makes me wanna lower the light!! hehe
Last friday's update was allreaddy promising and they look early in flowering.
Keep it up bro! :D
:wave:

Y

YwouldntI

wow yo two weeks,im havin trouble goin 2 days and im only on hr 3.i gotta stay clean for 2 days so i can take this stuff and pass this piss test friday if they drop me.... the box does say atleast 24 hrs.though....i might smoke me a pinner!!!!
"high my name is Y and im a weed head" LOL

fuuuuuuk bro i cant be havin all this bud and not smoke,my whole room is kickin of fruity as soon as i wake up i smell it.aaaaarrrrrgggggh.....torture yo.
i gotta do it though man,maybe just one J to take the tension off LOL.
i need treatment hahahahahahahahahahahaha peace.

G

guest101

Muahahaha Y!!
They’re tryin to make me go to rehab, I said... :D
Goot luck with the piss test man!!

Sory for the highjacking and keep them beautifull N! :headbange

Last edited:

Smoking Gun

Y: I know how that is, only had to do it once, and now I won't consider a job if there is even mention of a piss test. I feel it violates my constitutional rights as an American citizen, plus I have a valid Dr.'s rec for medical marijuana. So I won't stand for piss tests. But I know the feeling, and it certainly sucks. Hang in there, stay strong, abstain for a few more days, drink lots of water, and then you will get as high as you did the first time you smoked weed again.

Jay: I am not so sure about Cricket going over well in America. I just don't think American's will get it. I have seen a few Cricket matches and am always intrigued by the sport. Plus I think American's already have our version of Cricket, Baseball. I know they are not the same sport, but they do share similarities. Maybe before you head back home you should introduce more American's to Cricket.

Man, two more weeks with no meds. Why? Can you not get your hands on some worthwhile herb? Drop me a PM if you really need some meds.

Last edited:
R

Raistlin Majere

oh i really like the bondage (still)
plants lookin kinda yellow though :joint:
i been reading one should pee on them for N
try it out mang !!!!
LMAO J/K
they look sexy to me :wave:
:lurk:

N

NZjay

Frankie: ya know, you are right man.. and i do regret not vegging another 2 weeks... but then again, its all been about round 3!.
and to get a good round 3, i needed numbers.
round 1 was kinda rushed, i needed cash - but my boy blaze hooked me up with 8 x 2 week old rooted Urkle cuttings (for the 2nd time! lol)
the smaller girls in the room are infact direct clones of number #5! so yes! some were rushed... but its likley all my own personal... so i just threw them in and flowered em. :)
but again, its allllllll about round 3. im looking forward to it... thats for sure.

Y: yeah 2 weeks! lol.. damn you skiting about waking to a room full of good shit you cant touch! lol.. that IS torture bro! lol... for both of us now! thanx! :spank: :spank: :spank: :muahaha:

Smokin: yeah, america likes ITS sports that for sure... but i think cricket has more of a chance than soccer! ... beckham aint shit nowadays.... why would old ass do any good over here???..
they are calling in 20/20 for 20.
some american dude has sponsored a cricket match - named 20/20 for 20mill to the winning team :D
heheh
thats huge cash for cricket players dude... its gonna be good for the sport, thats for sure. :)
thanx for the offer man... but i just couldnt. ill gut it out :) appreciate it.

Raist: yeah man, i actually thought some looked yellow too...
but looking at them live, its hard to tell what is N def. and what is the bug damage when i had them outside for a night!...
ill take pics friday and show ya what i mean so ya know im not lying.. lol.

Even if there is a N def. though, im not bothered with it to be honest. i run the Blaze mix so i shouldnt (well, the aprentice shouldnt) have to bother with things like this when im not here. so ill just watch and see what happens from here till round 3 is ready

R

Raistlin Majere

awww they look good to me bro
i was just funnin on the HPS lighting LOL
keep it green my man :headbange

N

NZjay

hehe its cool.. i still wanna show ya the bug damage! its really "bugged" me, coz they were looking so good until i thought i was gonna have to do an emergency break down, and threw them all outside for the night - in the dark - and got them the next night - in the dark.
Apprentice said "how you managed to HIDE them in the dark, and then FIND THEM AGAIN in the dark is beyound me bro" lol.
whatever it was had a feed and fucked off. :( only till now have the bites become visable. im just glad it wasnt thrips! i woulda cryed. :D

Y

YwouldntI

sup nz,bro update thursday this week yo i might not see fridays update. fuckin court yo.
peace.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
jesus fuck, this thread moves fast!!!

What up Jay and the boys???Just poppin in to say hi...and yea, the Lakers did not show up for that game!!Oh well, the Celts deserve it, they got game!!!KG is the fuckin man!!!been watchin that guy since he was a rooki, just 17!!!

Peace bros...
- Z

E

EatShitake

Yo Y, maing! We FULLY expect you to be commenting on jay's bodacious budz this Friday. Bettah beLIEVE bettah beLIEVE!

:joint:

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
cant....wait.....for final report...... ahhhH!

keep up the good work nzjay

Y

YwouldntI

hey shitake,hope so bro.

NZ yo pimpin this show is hilarious. dude be like..."um on prubaation"

and i got the x-mas special.so that gets played between season 1 and 2 right?
peace-Y-

Latest posts

Latest posts